#1 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:36 PM

nm

Edited by Showtime, 25 September 2017 - 10:08 AM.

#2 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:16 AM

Activity atm really is at an all time low. SAD

#3 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14917 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:38 PM

Its dead,finally!

It worked ur milk cow is dead!
Still no freeware ?

How selfish are you? This is getting really really old. Sarcastic posts like this are really disrespectful.

Why are you not thanking the XWIS team for the good memories? The team who drove it from the start like Olaf, Doncarlo, Laney, Riz and the team up till now still giving you a place to play.

You've had a team giving you a place to play for free (out of their own spare time), somewhere to make friends and have a laugh with for so many years, all for a single purchase of RA2 you made back in the day.

Seriously grow up.

#4 Corgi

Corgi

LeGeNd S.R.L.X          (wanna buy a vowel?)

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • XWIS Name: Doge

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:06 PM

How selfish are you? This is getting really really old. Sarcastic posts like this are really disrespectful.

Why are you not thanking the XWIS team for the good memories? The team who drove it from the start like Olaf, Doncarlo, Laney, Riz and the team up till now still giving you a place to play.

You've had a team giving you a place to play for free (out of their own spare time), somewhere to make friends and have a laugh with for so many years, all for a single purchase of RA2 you made back in the day.

Seriously grow up.

Very well said. It's been 16 years with RA2. People move on. Compatibility issues are making it hard for old as well as new players. And the younger generation simply plays newer games.

All good things come to an end.

Edited by Corgi, 14 September 2017 - 04:07 PM.

#5 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 04:58 AM

nm

Edited by Showtime, 25 September 2017 - 10:08 AM.

#6 CoLoKurT9

CoLoKurT9

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:27 AM

I wanted to play RA2 tonight, but I guess my latest windows 10 update killed w/e version I was using. I used to just trial and error on the .exe files in the RA2 folder running as admin till one worked. Now none of the 3 work since my latest update (these .exe files were working on 10 for me a month ago). It is becoming very difficult to play this game.

Anyways though, I've always appreciated all the support Olaf has put into this game, he is very much underappreciated and also pretty darn good at the game too. And no, I don't want RA2 to die. I'd like to hop on once in a while still; like today! I can't ask much though, I think I have put about 100 bucks into this game, since I had to buy it more than once or twice, but damn, it has been such a great game. I'm going to be sad when it is gone.

My 2 cents,

-CoLoKillz, ColoKurt, Kurt, squiiish

Edited by CoLoKurT9, 19 September 2017 - 07:42 AM.

#7 Shauny

Shauny

EF Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8667 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:46 PM

Seriously grow up.

Well said.

#8 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:09 AM

I wanne apologies for this post !

Neo ur right i was a cunt and disrespectful.

Just the fact ra2 is dead made me a little frustrated and (i know its weak) i needed to get it off my back.

Thank's olaf for the good times on ur  server,and i wanne thank the staff for there support,and all the gg players out there i hade fun/fights with :)

I hope ra2 will survive,and when the activity get's higher again ill return to ra2 )xwis)

Peace

#9 willy

willy

Commander

• Members
  • 18211 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:33 AM

CoLoKurT :D

#10 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 07 October 2017 - 12:54 PM

Activity atm really is at an all time low. SAD

Hi Sander! :)

Activity is alright, Xwis is  :thumbsup:

Seriously grow up.

I never liked you Neo.

Like the way you are present on this forum at the moment

#11 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 07 October 2017 - 05:15 PM

Hi Sander! :)

Activity is alright, Xwis is  :thumbsup:

I never liked you Neo.

Like the way you are present on this forum at the moment

Aww, shits given amounts to zero FYI.

#12 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:03 PM

Normal English please :)

FYI

For your intelligence?

If that's so it make sense at all.

Normal English please :whip: !

Well said.

Nuff said.  Fix the private password of -EF- forum. Return it to the beholders Shaun.

nm

Hey Dikke!

wat zei je nou precies dan

:bicycle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users