#1 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:43 PM

http://xwis.net/ra2/pl/sirjehan/

7606 usai.pngsirjehan L -19 arbi.pngreffer W +19 06:01 Official Tournament Map B 01:23 31-08-2017 57     P 7604 arbi.pngsirjehan L -23 arbi.pngreffer W +23 07:21 Official Tournament Map B 01:16 31-08-2017 55     P 7599 arbi.pngsirjehan L -28 arbi.pngreffer W +28 03:28 Official Tournament Map B 01:09 31-08-2017 57     P 7598 japi.pngsirjehan L -35 arbi.pngreffer W +35 05:07 Official Tournament Map B 01:05 31-08-2017 58     P 7594 japi.pngsirjehan L -42 arbi.pngreffer W +42 10:31 Official Tournament Map B 00:57 31-08-2017 58

Looks fishy guys, jeen "wins elra" "5-0" on last day before reset

one of screenshots i saw looked strange, http://xwis.net/ra2/screenshots/10488142/jeen is red and soviet but he has allies naval building from allies, hows that possible?

Usually elra tries to kill mcv vs enemy in tourney b , and moves mcv to islands in tourney b, but you can see in the screenshots, he didn't do any of that vs jeen. My point is, elra didn't "try hard" vs jeen. It looks obvious

these players are known as cheaters in ra2

Edited by mzjpk, 31 August 2017 - 03:24 PM.

#2 ZnL

ZnL

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:51 AM

You absolutely have no job , you are not educated , you wait your dad to buy your foods in ur 30ies , I never blame you and I'd never really try to blame the belly which brings someone idiot like you.
Josh is bailing cuz he got lucky wins when paf spams me and I played my brother and it doesn't look fair to the admin paf.
The reason why you hate me that much cuz I refused to play you 2v2 , simply you are a fw in both 1v1 2v2.
I don't know which language I have to use to talk to almost "homless" person.

PS. Pifpaf seriously didn't you see yourself what your are doing in ra2?
You swap between your Nicks where I can't see no point by doing this.
You don't play 1v1 cuz u are noob and very easy to lose.
Those are my last words to a homless like you.
About the topic I engineer Elra mcv and I also kept engi him non-stop and I got his mcv to build the naval but he destroyed it with his mass sentries Why would 5-0 looks un normal when I press him at the begining?Too hard to homless to get it.

Edited by ZnL, 31 August 2017 - 12:53 AM.

#3 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:08 AM

You absolutely have no job , you are not educated , you wait your dad to buy your foods in ur 30ies , I never blame you and I'd never really try to blame the belly which brings someone idiot like you.
Josh is bailing cuz he got lucky wins when paf spams me and I played my brother and it doesn't look fair to the admin paf.
The reason why you hate me that much cuz I refused to play you 2v2 , simply you are a fw in both 1v1 2v2.
I don't know which language I have to use to talk to almost "homless" person.

PS. Pifpaf seriously didn't you see yourself what your are doing in ra2?
You swap between your Nicks where I can't see no point by doing this.
You don't play 1v1 cuz u are noob and very easy to lose.
Those are my last words to a homless like you.
About the topic I engineer Elra mcv and I also kept engi him non-stop and u I got his mcv to build the naval but he destroyed it with his mass sentries Why would 5-0 looks u normal when I press him at the begining? Too hard to homless to get it.

I was expecting another flame post, nothing really shocking., I rarely play ra2 and its annoying and sad that you never learnt from ur mistakes, still cheating in 2017. you need to uninstall this game, you take it too serious. Go uninstall, it's a advice, one day you will thank me.

Players like you, kills this game, even those who jumps on to play some games and then you ruin the fun for them, what are you trying to gain? Move on Jeen, there are many players who don't 1on1 ranked, im not the only one, i liked to play 2on2, when i did 1on1, you used to avoid and bail, many times you paged me to team you in 2v2cm, (im sure you gonna deny this one) 

I know what you are trying to do, it's not going to work Jeen, something is really fishy with you're games with elra on last day of month.

All those "insults" you made, i'm not bothered by random words by a random person behind his keyboard(this is internet, it doesn't effect me at all lol, you need to grow up jeen, i'm not annoyed at all if you don't wanna 2v2, many people don't play this game anymore, and its sad to see people like you, try to cheat to get "rank", when it comes to ladder, it died long time ago, you claim to be the next big thing in xwis, you just said that short while ago in xwis ra2 lobby, don't claim to be something you are not. You are nothing but a cheater.  Maybe permanent ban rule should have never been removed in first place, once a cheater, always a cheater.  

I spammed you the last game of series when it was 4-4, stop trying to make it look like i was spamming you all the games, don't lie please. Don't spam my cheat report, I made a  topic about possible push on last day of month. If you didn't push at all, you wouldn't be nervous at all and make flame/spam posts.

you have been banned so many times and it's amazing when there's almost 0 players left, yet you cheat to go for top10, 

Edited by mzjpk, 31 August 2017 - 02:24 AM.

#4 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:22 PM

you can no longer be banned for not "trying"

see topic here http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/184511-josh-pushing-player-jesus/#entry1603333

been waiting for a topic like this so I can see how this will play out LOL

these players are known for all kind of cheats including pushing for top10, here's another report which says 

Edited by mzjpk, 31 August 2017 - 03:24 PM.

#5 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:50 PM

does not negate the fact that apparently "not trying" isn't a push, as stated in the above post....

I am not siding for them, just make it fair....I actually like josh and hate these idiots but fair is fair and you cant expect one thing one way and another thing another way. it's called favoritism which I have stated to hardman already. must be fair to all, even if one is scum and the other is admin.

based on prior reports this is a not proven report.

josh quited because of he was annoyed, didnt intend to quit with the intention to push someone for top10, but he should not have done this

#6 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:58 PM

Thats because we dont have capable people to solve these reports. I dont really know 'Hardman' so im not gonna bash him but it is clearly hes a fraud since he handled a 100 % obvious push as 'unproven'

The thing with pushes is; its hard to prove for a outstander who has no knowledge of current skilllevels and player behavior. Therefor i only posted the fw's Josh gave since these are 100 % obvious ( quit within the first seconds of the game ) so even a monkey could judge them.

The current report is simply not judgeable because both players played a long game and ss's show nothing weird. Elra performed very good on map B this month but Jeen is also a very strong player when he has the motivation so a 5-0 is not impossible. If players really want to push and play it this way ( long game with alot of action ) they can always get away with it. So only the dumb ones can be caught who put no effort in making it look like they both tried. Unfortunately the unproven report in the earlier case makes it impossible to prove anyone guilty since even quitting in the first seconds of the game are not considered as a push ( when its in the hands of Hardman )

I was wondering why you didnt react to this report but u did now mike, even you know jeen push, but since he is your "friend now" you don't wanna say it looks fishy, that he wins "5-0" on last day, when elra played vs latof, he went for island with mcv and tried to trade and kill latofs mcv, but hey jeen must be "better" than latof since he beat elra 5-0

#7 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:04 PM

Thats because we dont have capable people to solve these reports. I dont really know 'Hardman' so im not gonna bash him but it is clearly hes a fraud since he handled a 100 % obvious push as 'unproven'

The thing with pushes is; its hard to prove for a outstander who has no knowledge of current skilllevels and player behavior. Therefor i only posted the fw's Josh gave since these are 100 % obvious ( quit within the first seconds of the game ) so even a monkey could judge them.

The current report is simply not judgeable because both players played a long game and ss's show nothing weird. Elra performed very good on map B this month but Jeen is also a very strong player when he has the motivation so a 5-0 is not impossible. If players really want to push and play it this way ( long game with alot of action ) they can always get away with it. So only the dumb ones can be caught who put no effort in making it look like they both tried. Unfortunately the unproven report in the earlier case makes it impossible to prove anyone guilty since even quitting in the first seconds of the game are not considered as a push ( when its in the hands of Hardman )

does not negate the fact that apparently "not trying" isn't a push, as stated in the above post....

I am not siding for them, just make it fair....I actually like josh and hate these idiots but fair is fair and you cant expect one thing one way and another thing another way. it's called favoritism which I have stated to hardman already. must be fair to all, even if one is scum and the other is admin.

based on prior reports this is a not proven report.

Ill deal with this report and ill come up with a verdict. I'll also re-examine josh's report if your not happy with hardmans verdict. Next person who posts in a report they are not involved in will be subject to a forum ban.

#8 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:09 PM

Ill deal with this report and ill come up with a verdict. I'll also re-examine josh's report if your not happy with hardmans verdict. Next person who posts in a report they are not involved in will be subject to a forum ban.

hi jason, 

Edited by mzjpk, 31 August 2017 - 03:23 PM.

#9 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:16 PM

^^Proven^^

Log's show multiple shared serials/ip's between players reffer and sirjehan.

You have been told before you cannot qm against each other from the same ip/serial. 

#10 ZnL

ZnL

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:23 PM

Btw I didn't play vs him in the same ip address and even if I did the games wouldn't count so in that case I didn't play from neither same serial nor same ip
Tell me why it's proven?

Edited by ZnL, 31 August 2017 - 03:26 PM.

#11 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:27 PM

Btw I didn't play vs him in the same ip address and even if I did the games wouldn't count so in that case I didn't play from neither same serial nor same .
Tell me why it's proven?

You have played with him on the same ip address, multiple times. As far as i can see this looks like your playing against yourself. Ive banned you and warned you about this multiple times before aswell. I thought we agreed this would stop? I spent over 3 hours of my time with you one night sorting this out so it wouldnt happen. You have went back and played again sharing serial and ip knowing fine well this would happen if it came to light.  Why wouldnt the games count? is this you 2 playing in this Cafe story all over again? 

#12 ZnL

ZnL

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:50 PM

I don't understand what is the way which I can play someone in my home and real games.

In xwis everything is complicated, a Chinese friend of me want to join xwis he said the system is very complicated to sign in although he bought a serial.
Now I got banned cuz I'm playing someone in my home note that I didn't played him from the same serial.
Also, how could you say I played him in same ip ? I played him using phone ip address and he used router ip address so in that case the games will be count.
I think you made mistake Jason because if I played my bro in same ip address xwis will not count the games, so please explain to me how the games were counted if I played him in same ip?

Edited by ZnL, 31 August 2017 - 05:51 PM.

#13 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 10:15 PM

Both players banned for 64 days for repeated cheating.

#14 ZnL

ZnL

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:27 AM

Amen to that Mr hardass. For me I did the work as I beated every single champ here the only reason why I keep play here cuz I want to beat latof sadly looks I won't. Jason you did it asshole and I have a small prize for you. From now on I have zero care about this game. Fuck you and fuck that man who put these rules and once again fuck you I hope that I was too respect and too formal for you. I always used to say admins are mentally retarded cuz they imagine they have the power to do everything. PS you have to be on these days i believe Elra would dodge the ban 1000 times so be prepared. I guess I would take a forum ban so I encourage you to a permenant ban. One more thing fuck you and See ya all in the other life mother fuckers.

#15 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:52 AM

Amen to that Mr hardass. For me I did the work as I beated every single champ here the only reason why I keep play here cuz I want to beat latof sadly looks I won't. Jason you did it asshole and I have a small prize for you. From now on I have zero care about this game. Fuck you and fuck that man who put these rules and once again fuck you I hope that I was too respect and too formal for you. I always used to say admins are mentally retarded cuz they imagine they have the power to do everything. PS you have to be on these days i believe Elra would dodge the ban 1000 times so be prepared. I guess I would take a forum ban so I encourage you to a permenant ban. One more thing fuck you and See ya all in the other life mother fuckers.

Calm down man, it's just a game.

Edited by mzjpk, 01 September 2017 - 04:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users