21 replies to this topic

#1 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:35 AM

Cant we use my stream to post on facebook and all the members can watch it live.

Think people will get th urge to play again when they see ra2

#2 Exemplify

Exemplify

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 09:46 AM

good idea. 

I don't think xwis would have a fb page but if someone could manage making one, it can be good.

#3 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 29 July 2017 - 11:15 AM

There are some ra2 facebook pages but they only post cncnet bullshit. Misleading players to the wrong server.

#4 Steffen

Steffen

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1983 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:22 PM

This is the official xwis fb site https://www.facebook.com/RedAlert2Online

#5 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:13 PM

There are some ra2 facebook pages but they only post cncnet bullshit. Misleading players to the wrong server.

well if I may interject, at least cncnet staff is supporting their server, your cheat reports wont even get looked at here anymore....

and once the ladder is finalized there wont be much left that xwis can offer over cncnet m8

plus it is extremely easy to get games, not waiting 2 hours for 2 game

#6 Steffen

Steffen

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1983 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:41 PM

But theres still no ladder and they talk about it since idk for how many years and still no original ra2. If cncnet will get both things, i agree with you Marsh.

#7 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 04:10 PM

But theres still no ladder and they talk about it since idk for how many years and still no original ra2. If cncnet will get both things, i agree with you Marsh.

check your pm, sent you some useful info.

cncnet doesn't support ra2 and don't believe they intend to, oh well I can live with that.

Edited by zMarsHz, 29 July 2017 - 04:12 PM.

#8 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:15 PM

When they have both things it might be an alternative indeed. But without these things its practically nothing to me and some other players. 

your cheat reports wont even get looked at here anymore....

Yeah thats bad. We have seem to be out of admins lol.

What rests is a small community of mainly fair players who will still play eachother pretty often and a ladder ( only ra2 ) who can still generate some nice stats ( in the top )

Edited by Mikoz, 29 July 2017 - 06:13 PM.

#9 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 29 July 2017 - 09:50 PM

Who needs facebook.

The little do.

The less aswell.

The liers also..

Whats next.

#10 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 05:59 AM

ra2 mode suck's,when they will support the real ra2 ill move,but now is xwis my main server(the only 1 with a decent ladder)

#11 ProudPAKISTANI

ProudPAKISTANI

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:23 AM

ra2 mode suck's,when they will support the real ra2 ill move,but now is xwis my main server(the only 1 with a decent ladder)

+1

#12 Exemplify

Exemplify

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 12:21 PM

also the 40> fps games really annoying in cncnet. they have to think about that one as well.

#13 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 12:38 PM

also the 40> fps games really annoying in cncnet. they have to think about that one as well.

it feels much worse than 40fps, feels like 20fps, its funny how some people claim cncnet is fastest server, try to play in gr, and then cncnet, gr is way faster than cncnet, xwis is known for "lag" but even xwis is faster than cncnet when it comes to speed. Even 2on2 lags in cncnet, so try to imagine 3on3 and 4on4? Someone will probably say "oh it is because of it's yuri revenge, which is made slower than Ra2, i agree on that part, but thats not why cncnet yuri is laggy, if you try yuri in xwis ngwol gr, it is much faster compared to cncnet yuri

Also if CNCnet is not working on original ra2, they should not try to make fake ra2, if you type Ra2 on google, this is the first link you will get 

Red Alert 2 Online - CnCNet

Ra2 mode is not helping Ra2 at all, in fact it's killing the real Ra2. If you want to help Ra2, remove the fake ra2 and share links to real Ra2 servers.

If someone try to argue against this, let me give you an example, if I decide to add yuri revenge units in Original red alert 2(real ra2), will it become Yuri revenge?  of course not!

Edited by mzjpk, 30 July 2017 - 12:43 PM.

#14 Exemplify

Exemplify

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:49 AM

it's true that cncnet is more active than other servers for ra2/yr, but there are some problems that pro players avoid going there. it's just a bit overwhelming to call it"The best server for playing "ra2"/YR"

#15 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:27 AM

CnCnet does not have real ra2, operates illegally and hijacked the official facebook page. SEO optimization ensures that all search queries point to their sham site. Particularly egregious is their misrepresentation of offering red alert 2. 

#16 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:50 PM

to fix your lag issues fix your render settings for your OS system, if you unsure how contact the admins, they will help within mins.

I play cncnet @ 55 fps average, overall normally as fast or faster than xwis, YR is a slower game though, so remember that it may not be FPS and may be just YR

ra2 mode is shit, ra2 isn't really supported by cncnet, so if you want to solely play ra2, use GR or xwis if you can find games.

ladder is in the works, I know ive been playing on cncnets ladder.....it's actually pretty nice and plans to have more of what this community requested out of ladders with the addition to promoting more people to play (ie noobs, ect)

that being said, whatever you want to say negative about cncnet is fine. I wasn't a fan at first. but let me tell you my experiences on xwis as of lately.

I play here barely anymore, few days a week maybe

1.) come to play josh, always have ggs with him, fun to play np

2.) jeen thinks he is gods gift, says he will come roll and rekt me just to talk shit, gets wiped clean in series, and still cant stop talking shit.

3.) mass spam pages unprovoked by players like jeen, cleantc, ect. just because they have some ego problem

4.) go have a smoke and talk to wife, because I don't answer within 2 mins im now bailing mikoz (LOL at this)

that's why this server is dying. lack of care from your admin staffs and lack of decent attributes from localized players who all of a sudden think they are a god with 5 people playing and still get wrecked.

cncnet is an alternative which by all means isn't the best server for pro players, but at least they try to run the server decent and kudos to that.

this fucking place is a cancer as of lately.

#17 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:05 PM

i hope you stay to play anyways we had some good games which is rare nowadays.

#18 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:20 PM

I still come to play ladder games vs some, I'll use voz this month so if you see me just page me

Skype is bezwitit incase im on cncnet tho

#19 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:38 PM

CnCnet does not have real ra2, operates illegally and hijacked the official facebook page. SEO optimization ensures that all search queries point to their sham site. Particularly egregious is their misrepresentation of offering red alert 2. 

Operates no different to GameRanger.
Runs its own page and created that "Official" unofficial fan Facebook page.

Site out performs others by default.

Next? 

#20 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:38 PM

k ill add u on skype

#21 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:41 PM

The most "egregious" thing here? Is every man and his dog tried to apply the same ideas here, and yet here we are with the same stagnant pond. Don't forget I tried to help here before moving away Josh. Think the accusations and abuse is a little over the top if I'm honest.

#22 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:47 PM

The most "egregious" thing here? Is every man and his dog tried to apply the same ideas here, and yet here we are with the same stagnant pond. Don't forget I tried to help here before moving away Josh. Think the accusations and abuse is a little over the top if I'm honest.

I will directly vouch for this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users