#53 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:14 PM

Damn i was 4-1 ahead playing exactly the way i planned. I went toilet and smoked a cig and when i came back he went full beast mode.

Actually made me return to my old mega pressure gamestyle with tanks and fodder since he was doin the same.

Im very glad i won 7-6. He is there biggest talent and improving fast.  

#54 Steffen

Steffen

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1983 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:38 PM

Good job Mikoz! I've watched your games till 4-1... U did very good. Keep it up mate.

#55 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:25 PM

Good job Mikoz! I've watched your games till 4-1... U did very good. Keep it up mate.

:weightlift:

-------------------------------

Friday august 4, 

20:30 - Latof

22:00 - Jeen

Beijing standard time zone : GMT/UTC +08:00 hour

-------------------------------

Edited by Mikoz, 03 August 2017 - 07:26 PM.

#56 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:38 AM

Gj Mikoz!

#57 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:26 PM

Lol

:D

http://xwis.net/ra2/pl/

#58 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 05:22 PM

Sunday 06-08-2017
20:15 Latof
22:30 Max 

Monday 07-08-2017
21:00 Mikoz 
23:00 Edd 

Beijing standard time zone : GMT/UTC +08:00 hour

Edited by Mikoz, 05 August 2017 - 05:23 PM.

#59 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:12 PM

Good luck both of you all!

Experienced players.

Wish fonger was in the list, but time goes on and he isn't available anymore around here so we have to adapt.....

:thumbsup:

#60 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:18 PM

Max vs HBK08 Live

https://www.panda.tv/62325

#61 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 04:25 PM

" Edd not showed up yet. His dedication is very low and its very hard to communicate with him. I messaged him 20 minutes ago but no reaction. If he wont be here fast i want to request to delete him from this tournament. "

Yikes.

Not cool to try to make me look bad in group chat with all QQ players and Ban Fu and his viewers. I told you guys ahead of time it would be hard for me but you guys insisted. I'm trying my best out here man. If anything, you should have my back! 

#62 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 07 August 2017 - 04:46 PM

" Edd not showed up yet. His dedication is very low and its very hard to communicate with him. I messaged him 20 minutes ago but no reaction. If he wont be here fast i want to request to delete him from this tournament. "

Yikes.

Not cool to try to make me look bad in group chat with all QQ players and Ban Fu and his viewers. I told you guys ahead of time it would be hard for me but you guys insisted. I'm trying my best out here man. If anything, you should have my back! 

hmm ironic

LOL @ YOU, you did this same shit to me last time we had a tournament with QQ, told you the times were terrible for me and you all berated me for missing one game

HAHAHAHA

I had to edit because the irony in this fucking kills me, especially it being with you edd, because you were a main culprit to bashing me for the same reason a year ago for the same thing....

if anything you should have had my back, but instead you just chanted with the crowd and didn't sympathize that playing @ 5am on a Monday was hard to make.....

man I have to go dig thru the kind of shit you guys said to me for missing 1 game now, because this shit is gold!

Edited by zMarsHz, 07 August 2017 - 04:52 PM.

#63 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:05 PM

Yikes.

This is exactly what is wrong with you. You dont communicate with me in person and you did not downloaded whatsapp after i told you we have a groupchat on there.

I downloaded Skype just and only for you so i can communicate with you, but even on there you barely talk.

Now you post this on forums without discussing this with me first. 

I told you 3 days ago your game was monday at 8AM after lisening to your availability + i convinced them you are very busy and they should take that into account.

Ban Fu told me it is my decision what to do with you and i told him to wait a few hours more ( even though its already night time there ) 

When you finally responded on skype and apologied for not seeing the time, i immediatly told them you are available. 

If theres anything i do this tournament its having my players there back. But like every human being i also have my limits. I was there for you the first game just like i have been almost every game from anyone else. 

If you really cared about your reputation at QQ you could have shown your face at the QQ messenger and mayb have some chat with the other players to strengthen your position yourself. 

I also did not insisted you. When Josh pulled back from participation i asked Max to contact you, and he told me ''you were in''. 

Not blaming Max, You or myself there but i took these words for granted since we missed 1 player and i liked to see a strong player like you participate. 

#64 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:09 PM

oh the irony, its 2015-2016 tournament all over again

EDD YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE BLAH BLAH BLAH, ITS NO ONE FAULTS BUT YOUR OWN BLAH BLAH BLAH

YOU GOT WEAK AND YOU ARE LOW ENERGY BLAH BLAH BLAH, TOO BAD YOU MAY HAVE A LIFE AND A JOB BEING HERE ON THE CHINESE SCHEDULE IS NUMERO UNO BLAH BLAH BLAH!
YOU ARE SINGLE HANDILY RUINING XWIS REPUATION! BLAH BLAH BLAH

lol

#65 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:15 PM

Lol ok

#66 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:31 PM

The truth is they schedule the tournament on their time to accommodate their players and it is frustrating from our perspective. Its also understandable from their end- they have sponsors and an audience of 1000's. 

IDK the details but Edd if you knew ahead of time you would not be able to make the scheduled game time you should have informed Mikoz, and maybe gone on QQ to let them know as well. I mean I don't think anyone would disagree that simply communicating your unavailabilty is a basic courtesy. 

That being said, Edd was persuaded to join last minute and was always clear he didn't intend to join because of time constraints. I'm pretty sure he joined mostly to volunteer his time toward keeping ra2 and XWIS alive and he is one of our strongest players- we're lucky he played for us at all. 

These tournaments are always a bit of a thankless job for the organizers and stressful for the players- but they are really good promotion for the game. I hope things can be worked out because I am certain everyone had/has the best intentions at heart. 

#67 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:34 PM

Honestly, you're right. I should have kept in touch.  MIkoz made it very clear that it was at 8.I honestly thought I was suppose to come on at 9 so I set alarm for that time. 

I'll try to finish my games as soon as I can! 

I had poor quality games today. I played horrible! and shua played awesome! Hopefully i can put on a better show next time. 

Thanks for being patient with me guys. 

#68 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:37 PM

Well atleast you solved this like a man after all Edd. 

Hard defeat today ( just like me ) but you showed your respect in the qq messenger afterwards and we have had a good chat convo on skype.

No hard feelings from my side but try to communicate better with me since im the one responsible this time for player availibility and making a schedule together with mr Fu. 

Let me know your availability next days ( you already did (Y) and good luck next serie  :pimp:

Edited by Mikoz, 07 August 2017 - 05:45 PM.

#69 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:43 PM

Everyone has those off days just can't get anything going right in the game- very frustrating- but we're all behind you Edd- you're a fucking ace ;) 

gl guys I'm enjoying watching the games- wish I could've played but its just not possible for me atm 

#70 Steffen

Steffen

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1983 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:32 PM

I have watched all games... this guy was really good. And Edd ... We all happy to watch your games vs QQ. and ... lets try to play some 2v2's soon mate!

#71 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:14 PM

Due to extra sponsor money, player Tudou1718 enters team China! 

This means that all the xwis participants will play another serie and can win some money ( prizes per won serie remain the same )

But most important, we can go back to the original 6 vs 6 format  :) equiling the amount of games for every player.

Tudou 1718 is another new star from China and has recently became 17 years old.

Most of us have seen him play on Ban Fu his channel already and he has beaten other members of team China many times so this is certainly some1 close to the level of the top players of team China. 

Good luck all  :thumbsup:

Edited by Mikoz, 08 August 2017 - 03:15 PM.

#72 J0ni

J0ni

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • XWIS Name: Joni

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:03 PM

who play next?!?

who play next?!?

no1 reply i already waited 2min.... ZZZzzzzZZZzzzzzz :crybaby:

#73 aRsEniCk

aRsEniCk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 01:33 PM

LOL - Ban fu's stream name translated to english:

Potatoes - the United States edd becomes sweet potatoes tonight

#74 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:50 PM

I just let all of QQ know that I'll be making mash potatoes out of my opponents today!!!!!!!!

#75 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:29 PM

I just let all of QQ know that I'll be making mash potatoes out of my opponents today!!!!!!!!

Go Edd!   :rizla:  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users