18 replies to this topic

#1 Peachy

Peachy

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:15 AM

I was checking the ladder and i saw the nick Jesus on the ladder, currently rank #4

"Appeared from out of nowhere" so i look at the stats(nick made 3 days ago), I've noticed his stats vs Blindtank 

First game(with an observer), the stats seems fine?!, after that it looks like Blindtank just donated 60 points without putting up a fight on this last day before reset
Quitting on map Poltergeist 3x 
Last game on Safe the Lake(also with an observer) the duration is only 1:32, looking at the SS stats, he only has his MCV deployed on a tourney game, while the allied player has allready made power and barack

#2 RioXonHotels

RioXonHotels

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 01:25 PM

Josh is a fair player, he wouldnt push on purpose for sure, he just has a bad habit to quit at start (and to give points this way) / "no point for any more games" when someone pisses him off (gameplay / gamestyle / tactics of an opponent etc).

#3 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 01:38 PM

Josh is a fair player, he wouldnt push on purpose for sure, he just has a bad habit to quit at start (and to give points this way) / "no point for any more games" when someone pisses him off (gameplay / gamestyle / tactics of an opponent etc).

+1 totally agree, he's fair player, would never push someone on purpose. A lot of players quit in QM in beginning of game, it's not push. Even if admin tried to go through chat logs, you won't find anything in chat like this "hi i ll send u 4 wins on last day" or lets push u on top10", i'm confident ;)

Edited by mzjpk, 30 June 2017 - 01:42 PM.

#4 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:37 PM

Lmao. There is zero difference in pushing some1 on purpose or 'not on purpose??' Pushing = pushing. If you dont try at all and quit at start its a push. Simple as that. Please dont use his weak attitude as an excuse.

#5 Mrrubik

Mrrubik

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:02 PM

Mikoz is mad cause he is rank 20... Lmfao Josh has been a fair player since he started playing ra2 relax on trying to get competition banned

#6 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:49 PM

Mikoz is mad cause he is rank 20... Lmfao Josh has been a fair player since he started playing ra2 relax on trying to get competition banned

Another duplicate paf-friend / gameranger account  ?

Its all irrelevant. Just because hes a nice guy and a nice streamer doesnt change the fact that he distrubed a fair competition with these actions.

Trying to get competition banned ? 

He barely brings competition since he bails most of the good players anyway. Which is already a form of unfair competition imo.

Obviously everyone is free who they want to play so theres nothing wrong with that in terms of illegal play but handing out freewins to the ones he does play is just not done. 

I dunno whats more disturbing, that i still see pushed games in 2017 or that some people are trying to defend this. 

And yes, i know he doesnt push with the idea to give that player a good rank, he does it cause he feels miserable about himself.

The end result is exactly the same though and thats all what matters. 

Edited by Mikoz, 30 June 2017 - 04:49 PM.

#7 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 05:18 PM

I quit all those games cause i was pissed off- player Jesus didnt ask for anything and there was no arrangement for him to get pushed into a top 10 rank- plus he played arsenick to get the rest of his pts.

you want to get me banned mikoz? I guarantee you will not get anything done to player "Jesus"

#8 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 05:52 PM

i dont really care m8. Just getting pissed off when i see games like that. And yes, the punishment for pushing should be activated. If thats a bann, its a bann. Imo short bann- like a week should be enough if its your first mistake. Second en thirth bann should be longer. I say this in general, not cause its you in this case. The one who received the push is not blameable cause its hard to proof he knew what waa goin on. However if i was judge i would point deduct him right away. He received that second and thirth win with the knowledge what you were doin. I assume its an experienced player so he was supposed to decline further games after the first freewin.

#9 tralala

tralala

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 05:53 PM

I quit all those games cause i was pissed off- player Jesus didnt ask for anything and there was no arrangement for him to get pushed into a top 10 rank- plus he played arsenick to get the rest of his pts.

you want to get me banned mikoz? I guarantee you will not get anything done to player "Jesus"

ye u push him

#10 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:19 PM

I'm not too bothered about it either way- he wasn't in top10 after the games anyway. 

#11 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:15 PM

reminds me of this

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/181162-paf-allied1-daniel56boz800-push-voz-to-rank-1/?hl=%2Bpaf+%2Bpush

#12 aRsEniCk

aRsEniCk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 02:35 PM

Na, wasn't pushing. I played josh in the games before and was observer when he played jesus. He wasn't having the best of days. He quit one game against me too which he was winning...

#13 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 06:50 PM

Na, wasn't pushing. I played josh in the games before and was observer when he played jesus. He wasn't having the best of days. He quit one game against me too which he was winning...

+1

#14 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:27 PM

I made official reports after these ridiculous comments by Arse and Paf.

You guys cannot deny a fact just because you like someone.

Pushes also dont have to involve an agreement. Giving freewins away right at the start or quitting in a won game are both pushes.

#15 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:58 AM

I made official reports after these ridiculous comments by Arse and Paf.

You guys cannot deny a fact just because you like someone.

Pushes also dont have to involve an agreement. Giving freewins away right at the start or quitting in a won game are both pushes.

josh didn't quit because of he wanted to give him points so that he cud get "hall of fame", when it comes to tourney ladder, some ppl use 10 nicks almost on ladder for years, ladder has been dead for many years in ra2, only reason it looked alive because of some people using 10 nicks or so, look at clan ladder for example, I used to make 100s clans from 2012-2015 or so and it made the clan activity stay alive, look how it is now, after i stopped makin 100s clans or helping it, over all the attitude on xwis forums past many months was sad,  alot hardcore hatred speech/flame  one of reasons players left xwis(also one of reasons why i stopped helping cm activity in xwis ra2, after i came bk in february on cms, but after few months i stopped helping it, (it was a huge succes when i helped cm activity, had almost 40 players clanning in entire month in total, had 5-6 series almost every month, we even reached 70 online in xwis ra2). Many good players left many years ago, these are FACTS. 

You can play alot ranked games every month, does not mean u actually going to get "legit rank" because there are few players who only play for ranked, only exception is latof, because he would beat anyone from any time :D

Edited by mzjpk, 03 July 2017 - 01:05 AM.

#16 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 03:49 PM

josh didn't quit because of he wanted to give him points so that he cud get "hall of fame", when it comes to tourney ladder, some ppl use 10 nicks almost on ladder for years, ladder has been dead for many years in ra2, only reason it looked alive because of some people using 10 nicks or so, look at clan ladder for example, I used to make 100s clans from 2012-2015 or so and it made the clan activity stay alive, look how it is now, after i stopped makin 100s clans or helping it, over all the attitude on xwis forums past many months was sad,  alot hardcore hatred speech/flame  one of reasons players left xwis(also one of reasons why i stopped helping cm activity in xwis ra2, after i came bk in february on cms, but after few months i stopped helping it, (it was a huge succes when i helped cm activity, had almost 40 players clanning in entire month in total, had 5-6 series almost every month, we even reached 70 online in xwis ra2). Many good players left many years ago, these are FACTS. 

You can play alot ranked games every month, does not mean u actually going to get "legit rank" because there are few players who only play for ranked, only exception is latof, because he would beat anyone from any time :D

this post was so convoluted, it made no sense to the original topic.

" he didn't quit because he wanted to give pts " - then why play bo5 tourney if he was just going to quit? he could have ffg'd or not played at all.

" xwis ladder is dead " - so this gives a free ride to give away free wins and / or cheat with presidents ect?

I really don't care either way as xwis is an after thought server for me to play on as of lately, but this is a clear example of a push, see my topic above where you did the same vs me a few years ago.

1.) he is an admin, he knows better - and admins should not be excluded due to a title.

2.) this server is "cheat free" and promotes fair play under EA guidelines afaik, meaning if it is against the rules there is a punishment warranted, isn't this why xwis isn't a f2p server?

3.) off topic - but xwis didn't die because it was full of flame, cncnet is the same as xwis as far as flame goes, but they are no a pay to play server, that is what killed xwis.

unfortunately - if the outcome is not proven this will open a flood gate for players to do the same

IE - mikoz is top 3 im top 5, latof is rank 1, I play mikoz but don't feel like playing so I just quit 5 games in a row......how are you going to prove it as a push if this isn't........that would be quite the double standard.

Edited by zMarsHz, 03 July 2017 - 03:54 PM.

#17 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:19 PM

this post was so convoluted, it made no sense to the original topic.

" he didn't quit because he wanted to give pts " - then why play bo5 tourney if he was just going to quit? he could have ffg'd or not played at all.

" xwis ladder is dead " - so this gives a free ride to give away free wins and / or cheat with presidents ect?

I really don't care either way as xwis is an after thought server for me to play on as of lately, but this is a clear example of a push, see my topic above where you did the same vs me a few years ago.

1.) he is an admin, he knows better - and admins should not be excluded due to a title.

2.) this server is "cheat free" and promotes fair play under EA guidelines afaik, meaning if it is against the rules there is a punishment warranted, isn't this why xwis isn't a f2p server?

3.) off topic - but xwis didn't die because it was full of flame, cncnet is the same as xwis as far as flame goes, but they are no a pay to play server, that is what killed xwis.

unfortunately - if the outcome is not proven this will open a flood gate for players to do the same

IE - mikoz is top 3 im top 5, latof is rank 1, I play mikoz but don't feel like playing so I just quit 5 games in a row......how are you going to prove it as a push if this isn't........that would be quite the double standard.

I never said cheats should be allowed even if activity is low, about that report, you did say in your comments in past that i didn't push you technically, it wasn't a obvious push,  because of i was trying to win that montana dmz game, and almost won, even though i sold on 1 miner, and u would have lost almost 60 pts, you know very well josh would never quit on purpose vs someone with the intention "to give someone hof" i've seen players in QM quit all the time, of course he shouldn't have played vs him and quit, that being said how do you know what was his intention that he wanted to push him for top10? 

and why do you feel a need to reply? i was responding to mikoz because of he mentioned me in his comments. 

Edited by mzjpk, 03 July 2017 - 04:27 PM.

#18 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:33 PM

I never said cheats should be allowed even if activity is low, about that report, you did say in your comments in past that i didn't push you technically, it wasn't a obvious push,  because of i was trying to win that montana dmz game, and almost won, even though i sold on 1 miner, and u would have lost almost 60 pts, you know very well josh would never quit on purpose vs someone with the intention "to give someone hof" i've seen players in QM quit all the time, of course he shouldn't have played vs him and quit, that being said how do you know what was his intention that he wanted to push him for top10? 

and why do you feel a need to reply? i was responding to mikoz because of he mentioned me in his comments. 

because paf this is an open discussion, I don't know why you're on such the defensive, but coming from the prospective of an ex-admin....

read my last tidbit of information....the problem here is if this isn't a proven report, then you will see an influx of this happening, and you cant double standard it at that point because you like one guy favorably better.....

it's a lose / lose situation, however it's a no brainer on the proven report side.

#19 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:42 PM

An ex-admin.

You where never supposed to be an admin.

Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users