Give your endless negativity a rest dude, it's really ugly :(

#27 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:53 AM

The fight between u two really gets old. If u guys Continue with it atleast Entertain us.

#28 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:39 AM

whos fighting? why not just call martin out for being a one-sided josh hater? I'm sick of hearing dumb shit from him. 

#29 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:59 PM

lol Martin bitter boo-hoo. That last jab didn't even make sense ^^

I posted that in the early morning. It's been fixed for historic purposes. :D

Go have another look. xD

If u guys Continue with it atleast Entertain us.

Laughing at Josh's childlike sense of logic is entertainment enough.

#30 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:13 PM

yes

#31 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:46 PM

nah they all stopped playing this game sorry, only one that still plays this everyday is paff, maybe he wants to stream on his pentium 2 350 mhz 32mb ram.

#32 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:46 PM

Who r u kidding Alex? Why are you bothering pretending benz isn't you?

#33 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:58 PM

nah they all stopped playing this game sorry, only one that still plays this everyday is paff, maybe he wants to stream on his pentium 2 350 mhz 32mb ram.

incorrect i dont play everyday,  yes recently i started on 2on2cm again few months ago to help the ladder, u flamed few weeks ago in lobby, first u claimed i lag, even tho i never lag, u always been laggy in past, even other players agreed when i said u lag in 2on2, u got pretty bad attitude lately jeff, 

but hey u will find ppl who still try to make a name for themselves in 2017, :)

btw if im playing everyday there would be at least 1.000 games recorded on ladder every month, there are a lot more players who play much more than me, its ironic people like you who accuse others for playing everyday, started way before i came to ra2, its ironic. Past few years i been playing for fun, to help activity a bit, seems to me few mentally ill ppl using their time on a 20 years old game to bully others online because they are having hard times in life. Get some help

stop moaning like a baby on forums

Edited by mzjpk, 13 April 2017 - 06:20 PM.

#34 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:29 PM

Who r u kidding Alex? Why are you bothering pretending benz isn't you?

For real man what is this?
Alex u need help

#35 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:31 PM

before i started to help cm activity again few months ago, barely 30 online in ra2 xwis, after i came bk more players motivated to come on, and we had 50-60 online, now it's dying again. I lost motivation to help this place due to things going on lately in ra2 and xwis forums, some people are going very far to kill the fun getting on to play to play some ra2. I tried to do my best to help this server, but enough is enough now

Edited by mzjpk, 13 April 2017 - 06:41 PM.

#36 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:09 PM

I understand ur frustration m8

#37 fmrguitar

fmrguitar

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:34 PM

before i started to help cm activity again few months ago, barely 30 online in ra2 xwis, after i came bk more players motivated to come on, and we had 50-60 online, now it's dying again. I lost motivation to help this place due to things going on lately in ra2 and xwis forums, some people are going very far to kill the fun getting on to play to play some ra2. I tried to do my best to help this server, but enough is enough now

try to be useful on another perspective. Ra2 has 20 yrs and it isnt free to play, has win10 issues and frustation ppl because these problems.

You are swimming against the tide. I really try to grown Brazilian activity w/ blog, games, tourney but, like a enginner, its a simple math. so much time to invested to a bit payback = fail.

play for fun and dont expected the best scenery. so many ppl move on and its a naturally process.

#38 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:50 PM

Actually fmrguitar PAF is an active player at XWIS and has put effort (successfully) into getting more players participating in clan games and ffgs too. For those of us still playing we can see the value in his effort. He takes far too much abuse and criticism from players who are not active and know nothing of his work in the past year.

If you are trying to be constructive you should first be aware of the situation and the scope of what he is referring to. You are right in saying the playerbase diminishes naturally, but the value in the gains relative to the work is for the contributor to decide. Paf thankfully has continued to consider it worth his while.

#39 aFFGonHeK

aFFGonHeK

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1791 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:04 AM

'Helping the ladder"

Paf you've been playing a lot, just as you always have, to feed your addiction. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Also, you average 45 fps in 2-2 clan matches and there are countless examples of the speed getting better once you are substituted for another player.

Josh, don't bother arguing with Martin.. He still legitimately believes he was once good at this game. He was never more than some Hammer and Sickle playing moron. Also he made one of the worst maps ever. You are a far superior player and map maker than him. 

#40 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 04:47 PM

'Helping the ladder"

Paf you've been playing a lot, just as you always have, to feed your addiction. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Also, you average 45 fps in 2-2 clan matches and there are countless examples of the speed getting better once you are substituted for another player.

Josh, don't bother arguing with Martin.. He still legitimately believes he was once good at this game. He was never more than some Hammer and Sickle playing moron. Also he made one of the worst maps ever. You are a far superior player and map maker than him. 

incorrect i usually get 55fps, it depends if some1 is laggy, sometimes some players don't connect well to each other and no i havent played a lot and no im not addicted to ra2, i came back few months ago as active player to help cm activity. past few months i managed to get almost 30-40 ppl to play cms. if i played a lot, u would see at least 1.000 games of me playing in xwis, if u check ladder. u will see who is playing alot, ur just a bad troller. 

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/cl/ROOOAR/if  you look at first series played last month on roooar, it shows between 43-46fps,and i didnt even play on it, " speed getting better once you are substituted for another player."  that does not make sense sir. at end of month when i team guslar for rooar vs same players(they were on other nicks, fps showed between 55-57fps, u can find the stats here http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/cl/cansur/the last series at end of month vs rooar  

sometimes the connection on xwis can be unstable, sometimes good connection players can lag, does not mean it is their fault.

Member Since 13 Sep 2003

this is the date u started to play ra2.  possibly u played in wol before xwis, damn bro ur not addicted at all 

Member Since 13 Sep 2003

after almost 20 years  ur still here, i used to play more, from 2012-2015, past few years i played now and then. i bet if we compare ur 15-20 years compared to my few years, u played million time more than.

by the way im sure you will make another "reply" but you should not cuz ur ignored now to my forum list, wont read ur another troll message, u got owned gg, nice try tho

Edited by mzjpk, 14 April 2017 - 07:25 PM.

#41 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:47 PM

1 more thing i forgot to add, most of players who still play ra2 today, are between 12-17 years old ra2 players, does this mean all of them are addicted? haha your whole argument is so weak, clearly you are just trying to pick up a fight.

If you are not addicted to ra2, u wouldn't be here after almost 15 years(maybe more) :D

hahaha 

Edited by mzjpk, 14 April 2017 - 06:45 PM.

#42 aFFGonHeK

aFFGonHeK

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1791 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:59 PM

Paf I play a very small amount of this game, enough to call it a hobby. I do this whilst mainting a full time job, a relationship and my own place. You on the other hand are a burden on your family and society. Get a fucking job and grow the fuck up.

#43 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:32 AM

aFFGonHeK random words by a random guy on internet, did you think that was going "hurt me" lol im laughing at you right now. By the way no you dont play small amount of ra2, this game is your life, you started at this game when you were about 13 years old and you are here still playing as 28 years old, like i said you played 1 million games more than me, hmm you don't even know me in real life and trying to act like you know me? I'm glad I don't know you in real life, the way you act on internet gives a picture of you, how bad you must be in real life, you have no manners, no respect, your in relationship? Wow very interesting. May I ask what has your life story to do with ra2? If you can't back up your false accusations, don't go full retarded, it really does not suit for someone who is 28 years old. 

By the way i normally don't talk about personal life on internet but i ll let you know a bit, i had a good education with good marks in exam ;)

By the way i wasn't going to watch your "reply" again because i thought you would probably not grow up :D, but i thought you would change i was wrong. 

You have two choices now, either go full retarded again and make another retarded "reply" and prove me right again or you can shut that little mouth you got behind your screen and keyboard and move on. 

Edited by mzjpk, 15 April 2017 - 06:53 AM.

#44 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:36 PM

For those of you who didn't know, this topic was about "

Who want's to see showtime stream ra2?"

Edited by mzjpk, 15 April 2017 - 07:55 PM.

#45 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:45 AM

Fun Fact guys: Alex got BANNED 

HOOORAY

#46 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:12 AM

Fun Fact guys: Alex got BANNED 

HOOORAY

he crossed the line many times, there are consequences for your actions

#47 Rocketeer

Rocketeer

Korea

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1690 posts
  • XWIS Name: iFv

Posted 16 April 2017 - 03:32 PM

The old days were great thousands of good players. People haven't got the hunger like the old days, we play for fun. XWIS is the original RA2 that we love man just not as much as you would like Paf.

Love live RA2 :rizla:

#48 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:55 PM

The old days were great thousands of good players. People haven't got the hunger like the old days, we play for fun. XWIS is the original RA2 that we love man just not as much as you would like Paf.

Love live RA2 :rizla:

I play for fun too, and yes i totally agree with you on this mate xwis is the original ra2 :) Even though  I wasn't here back in the day im pretty sure it was fun to play ra2 then and ladder legit back then but even today we still got some good players left, latof for example plays again(who is considered to be one of best of all times)

It might be 2017 but ra2 has still good players

Edited by mzjpk, 17 April 2017 - 12:30 AM.

#49 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:46 PM

For the topic : Yea showtime, if you are playing, stream!

Offtopic: I did a stream today and had this happen to my squid:  https://www.twitch.tv/videos/136218545?t=53m05s

#50 Rocketeer

Rocketeer

Korea

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1690 posts
  • XWIS Name: iFv

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:10 AM

For the topic : Yea showtime, if you are playing, stream!

Offtopic: I did a stream today and had this happen to my squid:  https://www.twitch.tv/videos/136218545?t=53m05s

Stream more Marko!! Miss watching your korea :baby:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users