#1 ZiiP

ZiiP

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:05 AM

Hi,

New map. No navy. All have same amount of money.

Size = Medium

Alot of ways to split or to expand.

Wanna play some games ?  T vs B

Download:   https://ufile.io/930391

norm_58e0cbfa3258997369.jpg

Edited by ZiiP, 02 April 2017 - 10:09 AM.

#2 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:32 PM

we do not really new maps.

oldschool.

geen probleem.

:excl:

#3 b3nz

b3nz

Све Џамије у Облаке Лете

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • XWIS Name: b3nz

Posted 03 April 2017 - 12:02 AM

I didn't play the map yet, but from what I see it's looks very difficult to build and place refineries to ore due to trees. This is kind of annoying since you have to keep shooting trees and probably some ore too. Looks a bit awkward and probably promotes deso/mirage camping.

Looks very complicated due to the trees. I'd keep it simpler. You've made some great simpler maps before.

we do not really new maps.

Wrong. New maps are always welcome. Without new maps RA2 nowadays would be really, really boring. New maps have helped keep RA2 alive and added a lot of fun. Although I do agree, that a lot of new maps makes it difficult for new players.

#4 ZiiP

ZiiP

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 08:43 AM

I didn't play the map yet, but from what I see it's looks very difficult to build and place refineries to ore due to trees. This is kind of annoying since you have to keep shooting trees and probably some ore too. Looks a bit awkward and probably promotes deso/mirage camping.

Looks very complicated due to the trees. I'd keep it simpler. You've made some great simpler maps before.

Wrong. New maps are always welcome. Without new maps RA2 nowadays would be really, really boring. New maps have helped keep RA2 alive and added a lot of fun. Although I do agree, that a lot of new maps makes it difficult for new players.

Thx for the info. And yes it is difficult to build. And there are some treest that have to be shot down in order to capture the middle. I cant see in ppl mind what kind of map they want but i will keep making maps no problem.

#5 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:15 AM

Looks like an Allied map!
Reason: that small cliff up top.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users