11 replies to this topic

#1 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:08 PM

I've seen reports like this in this section so i hope this is the correct one, I'have seen this guy on many occasions flame and talk hate speech online its getting to a point it's enough now.  I don't talk much with this guy much anymore but today i confronted him when he started again, I've tried to talk with him for months in a good way, maybe he would change, and don't talk like this to people, he still talk like this, this is just one SS of many things he has said in past, i haven't taken SS of him in past, he has said a lot bad things before 

I've tried to defend this guy many times and be polite to him.

I know racism is not allowed according to XWIS RULES.

I don't come online here to see who is who and try to flame them because of their backround, no matter if you are jew, christian, hindu, muslim, atheist etc this shouldnt happen to anyone. If you are online in game, players are online to have some fun with this old classic game (best strategy game ever) not to listen to things like these, admins can you do something about this?

Every month, xwis gets new players in xwis and old schools coming back, with different kind of backrounds, if they see things like this, they won't get motivation to come online in xwis ra2 to play the game, things like this gives the server a bad image also. 

Attached Thumbnails

• flaming.jpg

Edited by mzjpk, 28 February 2017 - 02:25 PM.

#2 ProudPAKISTANI

ProudPAKISTANI

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:59 PM

I've seen reports like this in this section so i hope this is the correct one, I'have seen this guy on many occasions flame and talk hate speech online its getting to a point it's enough now.  I don't talk much with this guy much anymore but today i confronted him when he started again, I've tried to talk with him for months in a good way, maybe he would change, and don't talk like this to people, he still talk like this, this is just one SS of many things he has said in past, i haven't taken SS of him in past, he has said a lot bad things before 

I don't come online here to see who is who and try to flame them because of their backround, no matter if you are jew, christian, hindu, muslim, atheist etc this shouldnt happen to anyone. If you are online in game, players are online to have some fun with this old classic game (best strategy game ever) not to listen to things like these, admins can you do something about this?

Every month, xwis gets new players in xwis and old schools coming back, with different kind of backrounds, if they see things like this, they won't get motivation to come online in xwis ra2 to play the game, things like this gives the server a bad image also. 

+1

#3 Exemplify

Exemplify

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:15 PM

same idea.

just a few days ago i asked this guy if he was "marsh" and surprisingly he started flaming me. also, he told me my nationality when he was flaming so it's clear for me that this guy is a hacker. idk what's wrong with him really.

#4 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:33 PM

same idea.

just a few days ago i asked this guy if he was "marsh" and surprisingly he started flaming me. also, he told me my nationality when he was flaming so it's clear for me that this guy is a hacker. idk what's wrong with him really.

To put it in nicest way he is  mentally unstable with alot of free time , if you just take a look on the topics that he makes and the time and effort that took for very very stupid things. 

He made a topic once about a "pen" yes a pen , he bought new pen and thought that is worthy to make a topic about :D

Lets pretend he is our idiot young brother and move on.

#5 zzattack

zzattack

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5357 posts
  • XWIS Name: zzattack

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:00 PM

Why is it that it offends you when somebody says that they like pig meat? I suggest you try some! I absolutely love bacon and pork and eat plenty of it. Dat pepperoni-salami pizza doe.

_1.png _2.png

And BTW, pigs are super highly intelligent animals. :)

To put it in nicest way he is  mentally unstable with alot of free time , [...]

Lol, coming from the person who has 7+ nicks on the ladder and is banned about every month. You're basically a full-time RA2 player on GR. :laugh:

#6 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:05 PM

Why is it that it offends you when somebody says that they like pig meat? I suggest you try some! I absolutely love bacon and pork and eat plenty of it. Dat pepperoni-salami pizza doe.

attachicon.gif_1.png attachicon.gif_2.png

And BTW, pigs are super highly intelligent animals. :)

Lol, coming from the person who has 7+ nicks on the ladder and is banned about every month. You're basically a full-time RA2 player on GR. :laugh:

You guys were talking about pork and meat etc, i gave some info about a program that we are what we eat, how does it show in the screenshot that it was meant to you? I said it in general, you're screenshot shows i meant "we are what we eat" it was meant  in general ;) you're point? What has you're ss to do with this racism topic? Stop trying to change the subject, won't work. You insult people with hatred speech, and racism literally everytime you come online. Exemplify just commented in this topic about the insults you gave to him short while ago, he just started on xwis i believe, you flame people a lot.

yesterday i came online in lobby and saw you flaming someone.

Edited by mzjpk, 28 February 2017 - 04:10 PM.

#7 zzattack

zzattack

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5357 posts
  • XWIS Name: zzattack

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:09 PM

What's the problem about talking about pigs (meat)?

pig-emoticon.jpg

Do you want to prohibit anyone mentioning pigs, pig meat, pork and bacon?

Good luck with that one.

Edited by zzattack, 28 February 2017 - 04:10 PM.

#8 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:25 PM

BIG SIGH....

move on paf and ignore him

#9 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:22 PM

Alex stop making ss's of every conversation in the chat lobby with the idea to mayb use them once in your favor. Its really sad man.

#10 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:29 PM

Alex stop making ss's of every conversation in the chat lobby with the idea to mayb use them once in your favor. Its really sad man.

+1 he has a record of all convos , but I got a convo that if I post it , lets say things wont go well for alexsander , why are most guys named alex are insane ( take a look at Alex Jones )

#11 ProudPAKISTANI

ProudPAKISTANI

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:40 PM

+1 he has a record of all convos , but I got a convo that if I post it , lets say things wont go well for alexsander , why are most guys named alex are insane ( take a look at Alex Jones )

+1 post it :D

#12 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:56 AM

Hes whole computer is full of it :baby:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users