48 replies to this topic

#1 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 03:15 AM

hi guys, i've started to clan again, past few days i have been playing a lot of series, and managed to get between 15-20 people to clan. Almost 7-10 series played, for those of you who want to clan again, create clans and play with anyone and vs anyone or anything as long as it is clan games, i've started to stream my clan series, mix teams. 

this is my stream channel https://www.twitch.tv/mzj232  recently ive started to use 800x600 in 2v2 ffg games or 1v1, so that's y the stream looks a bit weird^^ didnt play any cms 2v2  on it untill now its a bit hard since not used on it but improving on it :p.

let's make clan activity alive again! check out the ladder http://xwis.net/ra2/, many clan series past days. Guys it's working we just need more players to have this attitude, don't care if you lose or win the series( i know we all are rusty and don't clan anymore but try you're best and don't give up :), play for the sake of clan ladder and activity, i ll be on at night a lot for clan games everyday. 

Hope to see you soon in clan wars! :)

Edited by mzjpk, 19 February 2017 - 04:23 AM.

#2 ProudPAKISTANI

ProudPAKISTANI

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 04:29 AM

Good to see alot of activity again im gonna play also :)

#3 WestNZ

WestNZ

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • XWIS Name: EDWARD

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:44 AM

nice hopefully some more old school clanner's come back

#4 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:00 AM

Good to see alot of activity again im gonna play also :)

alot of activity nice joke mate:P

But count me in IF i get my xwis to work again.

Edited by xmaroonx, 19 February 2017 - 09:01 AM.

#5 ProudPAKISTANI

ProudPAKISTANI

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 12:09 PM

alot of activity nice joke mate:P

But count me in IF i get my xwis to work again.

lol no joke noob fix ur connection problems :)

#6 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:30 AM

I wanne play with sandro !!!!

#7 Rocketeer

Rocketeer

Korea

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1690 posts
  • XWIS Name: iFv

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:28 AM

clan games galore!!

#8 YuriCamps

YuriCamps

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1119 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:07 PM

Hey guys found my old user name it's EpiK DeSoS my name is Alan hum whenever u need a m8 or a 2v2 Cm!

#9 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 04:27 PM

I wanne play with sandro !!!!

u got it !

#10 YuriCamps

YuriCamps

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1119 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:17 PM

Hey guys I will be on in an hour or 2 looking for tons of 2v2 Cms HMU on xwis Or on here

#11 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:00 PM

how can you make any clan activity if you delete a clan after winning / losing 5 games.

that doesn't make activity, that just floods the ladders with a bunch of pointless clans.....

back to step one

there is nothing going to help pull this game out of the abyss guys, it is what it is.

and before you all start chiming in like a bunch of women saying im salty or whatever your words of choice are, go back, look at past topics about improving activity to said game......and see how long you've had this same agenda with not even a slight increase to community level being risen.

Edited by zMarsHz, 20 February 2017 - 10:01 PM.

#12 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:14 PM

how can you make any clan activity if you delete a clan after winning / losing 5 games.

that doesn't make activity, that just floods the ladders with a bunch of pointless clans.....

back to step one

there is nothing going to help pull this game out of the abyss guys, it is what it is.

and before you all start chiming in like a bunch of women saying im salty or whatever your words of choice are, go back, look at past topics about improving activity to said game......and see how long you've had this same agenda with not even a slight increase to community level being risen.

we are not deleting all clans, there are already main clan teams , xii, -zz- hxh- hsojcm, breaku xw1s. ect, past few days ive been clanning but today i saw on onlinelist t here were 2 clans playing vs each other, so its working, more ppl will clan again, hopefully max matt will clan again, u should clan too marsh, we need every1 :)

ive told ppl to keep a main clan together and then if main mate is not on  then just make clan with anyone or anything just to clan

Edited by mzjpk, 20 February 2017 - 10:16 PM.

#13 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:23 PM

ill pass on clanning, keep at it, as far as the ladder shows, there is a whole 2 clans that are anywhere near active, and that is active for 1 day, not 20.

but hey, prove me wrong, get that clan ladder anywhere near 700 pts towards end of month and i'll even admit I was wrong.....this doesn't happen often though and don't hold your breath, I don't want you to die.

Edited by zMarsHz, 20 February 2017 - 10:24 PM.

#14 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:45 AM

I was online earlier today and saw 2 clans playing against each other without fixing the match , normally i have been fixing clan series past 2 days, We have reached between 15-30 series past few days i believe, this is very positive for the clan activity, hope to see more of you old school players to clan again. Don't care about win or lose guys it's for the sake of clan ladder and clan activity we are playing, spread the word out to more players! :D

#15 JSDSS

JSDSS

Hahahaha,No

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:08 PM

clan activity in ra2 only or yuri alsow?

#16 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12275 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:04 PM

Yuri is quite empty.

Never played that game myself online for real. But people says its a better game than Ra2.

ill pass on clanning

2 vs 2 is a better game than Quick match.

#17 KolaOlli

KolaOlli

dA bEst CoLa DrInKeR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1362 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 12:53 PM

ill pass on clanning, keep at it, as far as the ladder shows, there is a whole 2 clans that are anywhere near active, and that is active for 1 day, not 20.

but hey, prove me wrong, get that clan ladder anywhere near 700 pts towards end of month and i'll even admit I was wrong.....this doesn't happen often though and don't hold your breath, I don't want you to die.

It's allahs year 1437 and you still care about ladder and points? That era was like ten years ago bro. Just come and play for fun, we already had 6 (5-1) good games with i dont know who.

#18 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12275 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:03 AM

vs me and ermak

whoever ermak may be, we played some gg's

#19 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12275 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:31 AM

ZIA YOU DO A GOOD JOB

LOOK AT THE LADDER ITS A BIT ALIVE :D

It's allahs year 1437 and you still care about ladder and points? That era was like ten years ago bro. Just come and play for fun, we already had 6 (5-1) good games with i dont know who.

VS ME N ERMAK

+ 1

http://xwis.net/ra2/cl/

hi guys, i've started to clan again, past few days i have been playing a lot of series, and managed to get between 15-20 people to clan. Almost 7-10 series played, for those of you who want to clan again, create clans and play with anyone and vs anyone or anything as long as it is clan games, i've started to stream my clan series, mix teams. 

this is my stream channel https://www.twitch.tv/mzj232  recently ive started to use 800x600 in 2v2 ffg games or 1v1, so that's y the stream looks a bit weird^^ didnt play any cms 2v2  on it untill now its a bit hard since not used on it but improving on it :p.

let's make clan activity alive again! check out the ladder http://xwis.net/ra2/, many clan series past days. Guys it's working we just need more players to have this attitude, don't care if you lose or win the series( i know we all are rusty and don't clan anymore but try you're best and don't give up :), play for the sake of clan ladder and activity, i ll be on at night a lot for clan games everyday. 

Hope to see you soon in clan wars! :)

nice zia

Yuri is quite empty.

Never played that game myself online for real. But people says its a better game than Ra2.

2 vs 2 is a better game than Quick match.

Clanmatch :)

#20 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12275 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:56 AM

Auf is leading!

where is Dan and his clan. Where is Matt the Max where the .... is max

Auf rank 1?

About time :D

#21 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:26 AM

and im left outside alone saaaaaaaaaaaad.

stupid connection

#22 KolaOlli

KolaOlli

dA bEst CoLa DrInKeR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1362 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:38 PM

Auf is leading!

where is Dan and his clan. Where is Matt the Max where the .... is max

Auf rank 1?

About time :D

auf ftw

#23 lmworried

lmworried

Korean Warlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:35 AM

I'll play some of anyone needs a partner as cannon fodder

#24 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:33 AM

auf ftw

no disrespect to anyone but reason we started clan games again was not to get rank or  anythin but to make clan activity again, good job to all of you for making clan activity alive again

#25 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:57 AM

This is a message for -1- clan, good to see u clanning again, but stop teaming only each other in clan, make more extra clans to team others also if you actually wanna help the activity. 

By the way if everyone else including me start to team only 1-2 players , then all the clan series there has been past few weeks, there would be very less clan games played

this is not year 2006, where there was 100s of permanent clan teams, this is year 2017. 

no disrespect to anyone but this clan activity is more alive compared to when sexy and -1- used to clan active, reason clan activity is more alive then ever before since 2010 maybe, is because a lot of players are making more clans to team others, rather then just to stick to 1 player as clan mate, this would decrease the clan activity, also the real reason clan activity after 2016 november died was because of i stopped clanning 30-40 different players every week, im back now, and trying to help the activity, 

this clan activity wouldn't be a succes without all of you who clanned this month, :)

Edited by mzjpk, 26 February 2017 - 05:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users