5 replies to this topic

#1 KolaOlli

KolaOlli

dA bEst CoLa DrInKeR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1362 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 11:10 AM

Downloaded game from xwis, and it installed just fine. 

It didn't ask for serial, but the game itself launches and works but i can't connect to xwis lobby. 

What should i do now? Looking forward to play some custom matches, maybe QMs and heck of 2v2 heck freezes over

edit// Alt-tabbing doesn't work at all. I can alt-tab from game, but when trying to get back all i get is black screen. 

edit// Found the page at xwis.net/ga but can't use my old serial from ten years ago as it seems to be already registered. Can i patch the game somehow with my serial and then use my old nicks? As i remember some of them LuL

Edited by KolaOlli, 18 February 2017 - 11:15 AM.

#2 J0ni

J0ni

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • XWIS Name: Joni

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:25 PM

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

i bet Olaf just ban all ur accounts :wub: 

#3 KolaOlli

KolaOlli

dA bEst CoLa DrInKeR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1362 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:12 PM

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

i bet Olaf just ban all ur accounts :wub: 

Why would he ban my accounts when me and olaf have been like best friends since 2006.  :rizla:

Everything is working well right now expect me and my brothers cant connect to custom match.  :bye2:  Dont know what to do. 

Does it matter that we use accounts from one serial and two of us use same network?  :help:

#4 Enj0y

Enj0y

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • XWIS Name: Enj0y

Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:05 PM

even if you get another serial, I think you still cant cm a clan that the other is in or tourney, QM each other , as you guys on same network.

Edited by Enj0y, 18 February 2017 - 09:10 PM.

#5 KolaOlli

KolaOlli

dA bEst CoLa DrInKeR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1362 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 11:30 AM

even if you get another serial, I think you still cant cm a clan that the other is in or tourney, QM each other , as you guys on same network.

Yea, custom match was a bad choice of words because i ment that for-fun custom match

#6 Peachy

Peachy

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 08:49 PM

Is the  http://xwis.net/downloads/Red-Alert-2-Multiplayer.exe the same as 2015 or an updated version? Since i came back and dowloaded the link i get alot of frozen screen while gaming, I've never experienced anything like this before, after reinstalling still this problem

I don't remember having 3 Ra2 icon in my map in the past, is there a file i need to delete?!

Attached Thumbnails

• ddf.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users