#1 n30phyt3

n30phyt3

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:20 PM

Good eef,

My brother and i wanted to game together but wenn he starts a game i get the next fauld when i download his map 'Scenarios don't Match'.

When i start a game my brother gets kicked out in a view seconds. Now i got a serial of my own,my brother got one he payed with paypal from this forum.

Can some one tell me what to do?

#2 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13500 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:31 PM

What map are you guys trying to play?
Tried standard maps?
Tried playing against others?>

#3 n30phyt3

n30phyt3

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:55 PM

Hi, tnx for the quick replay,

I tried 3 ways of playing online

1: My brother started a game with a special map that i needed to download and then kickes me out of it with the fault (Scenarios don't match)

2: Then i started a game with a standard map and then my brother get kicked out of it (with he message: red alert 2 has encountered an internal error and is unable to continue normally. please visit our website for the last updates and thecnical support),

3: Just a view min ago i starded a game with a player i don't know but allsow this game was cannceld, in game i have a lag i have never seen before. i can't even build one building. Now i know my pc is a bit old and really not the fasted, but its new enough for this game.

I'm totaly out of idea's but realy like to game again

#4 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:28 PM

What operating system

#5 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:16 PM

Good eef,

My brother and i wanted to game together but wenn he starts a game i get the next fauld when i download his map 'Scenarios don't Match'.

When i start a game my brother gets kicked out in a view seconds. Now i got a serial of my own,my brother got one he payed with paypal from this forum.

Can some one tell me what to do?

Can you look in your's (and your brother's) installation folder for a file called except.txt, if either of you find it delete it.

If you can tell us a bit more about your computer it will make it easier for us to help you. 

What operating system are you using?

What version of ra2 are you running? 

#6 n30phyt3

n30phyt3

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 01:12 PM

Hi,

Tnx for the respons (sorry for the late reaction of my side).

My PC information:
Packerd Bell Notebook 2007

Windows Vista 32bits home prim
AMD Athlon™ X2 dual-core QL-60 1.90GHZ
4GB Ram

Witch version of RA2? I don't know, where do i find that?

About the except.txt i don't have it on my gaming file, for my brother i don't know, he is not so handy with comptures so i think i need to check it next weekend when i see him.

#7 n30phyt3

n30phyt3

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 04:11 PM

I think i have tackeld the problem, i tried to uninstal red alert (it would'nt unstal the normall way so i downloaded a program to get rid of it). Then i downloaded the file of RA2 from this site and installed that one in state of my own disk. Now it works fine (i allready played against some one of a other country).

I'll do the same at my brothers home in about a week and i'll let u guys know if it works :-)

Only i have a new (litle) problem, i don't have any sound wenn i start game and in game, how do i get this work?

#8 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 07 November 2016 - 09:03 PM

I think i have tackeld the problem, i tried to uninstal red alert (it would'nt unstal the normall way so i downloaded a program to get rid of it). Then i downloaded the file of RA2 from this site and installed that one in state of my own disk. Now it works fine (i allready played against some one of a other country).

I'll do the same at my brothers home in about a week and i'll let u guys know if it works :-)

Only i have a new (litle) problem, i don't have any sound wenn i start game and in game, how do i get this work?

The XWIS download does not contin the music files. Add them into your installation folder overwriting the ones that already exist.

Theme.mix and Thememd.mix (for YR).

You can download them here.

http://xwis.net/d

#9 n30phyt3

n30phyt3

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:56 PM

The XWIS download does not contin the music files. Add them into your installation folder overwriting the ones that already exist.

Theme.mix and Thememd.mix (for YR).

You can download them here.

http://xwis.net/d

Tnx for the reaction, mabey a strange question but you are talking about ' them'  so it are more files? If i download the theme.mix pack i can't open it, so i tought it was just one file. I copy - paste the file into my RA2 folder and have to overwrit it 'so i did' but i still don't here any sounds (and yes my sound is working fine) :-)

Like to here from u :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users