#1 n30phyt3

n30phyt3

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 09:34 PM

Hello,

I'm new here and i'm happy to be here,for a long time my brother and i wanted to game this classic RA2 again but it didn't work the way it works 15 years ago haha.I found u guys on facebook and now i'm back online again. Tnx for that.

Unfortely my brother cant get online because he lost his serial, is there a way that he can buy a serial? Or does he need to buy a new game again?

I'dd like to here from you guy's

Ps.

I'm sorry for my english i'm from the netherlans and this is all i can do haha,i hope you guys will figger it out :-) 

#2 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:59 AM

Welcome!

If your brother creates his own account here then goes to http://xwis.net/game-account/ he should have the option to buy a serial via paypal. It will then be automatically added to his game account and he can then create a nick to play online.

#3 n30phyt3

n30phyt3

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 12:12 PM

Tnx for the comment i have payed a 10 euro for my brothters account (Zwaansie), how / wenn do i get a serial for registration?

Tnx for your time! Because at this moment i don't have a direct mail with a serial.

I'll like to here from you asap!

Tnx

#4 n30phyt3

n30phyt3

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:15 PM

This topic can be shut down, this problem is fixed only i have a new one but i will post a new topic online!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users