7 replies to this topic

#1 hops11

hops11

Seal

• Warning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:55 PM

Please explain why my account zmarshz has been banned twice for something i posted but the other forum members are free to say what they want.....

Remember this should be ran fairly and not as a power trip even if you disagree with my post, and dont ban this account i openly have that both jason and olaf know about or you will make life hard on yourself.

Just would like either a legit answer or you to unban zmarshz.

If you need reference of other members post that are just as bad, reference edds salty topic with tomi.

That said feel free to skype me ao i can indulge to you why it isnt a great idea to just ban me whenever you wish because you dislike my moral conduct
Skype is bezwitit

Thanks in advance pal

#2 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 23 June 2016 - 06:34 PM

ill just take a wild guess but i suppose because of your attitude.

just like last year when you randomly tried to bash on me and shittalked on me and even on forums spread shit about me for absolutely no reason while we used to be good mates.

not to mention your attitude towards the QQ vs XWIS tournament. which wasnt horrible but just not acceptable.

my point is, while i have more than just understanding for ppl going through hard times irl (we all do), that still doesnt give you the right to treat everyone and everything like shit whenever ya feel like (and especially not complain/moan afterwards), even the ones that actually respect you.

#3 hops11

hops11

Seal

• Warning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 06:53 PM

Nothing to do with you sir. Dont get twisted, you just happened to be the example...btw tl&dr
However you may have missed my point, i made a comment and was banned, not warned, banned for months, as i already know the aystem they should follow it was an unjustified ban, and therefore should be followed by the appropriate actions. Trust me i purposely get under people skin for amusment and nothing more, if you take it more literal then me being a trol, it is shame on you. But just because I struck a nerve doesnt negate the fact that actionsbwhere not followed accordingly to how they should.

#4 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:15 PM

while you might think it has nothing to do with me, i think differently. gratz on the "btw tl&dr" comment, just confirms my part about respect. however i totally lost my respect towards you and i rarely respect any1 over the Internet.

i didnt miss your point, but i think you missed my point.

id suggest you re-read your posts in the QQ vs XWIS tourny and take a neutral view/spot.

its ok to troll, i do the same sometimes for amusement, but there are limits and ppl which you shouldnt cross.

anyways, i still think you're in no position to complain about anything, but meh w-e keep complaining and moaning, it usually helps alot and gonna get you far.

#5 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:32 PM

Anyone I catch with the same level of attitude as yours would receive a suspension. What makes it worse is your previous position as a member of staff and you are fully aware of the rules. You were suspended for racist and abusive posts after warnings, then when your suspension was over your first posts were of equal bad taste towards a member which was returning after years away from the game.

Your posts over the forum of late have been nothing but ones of a similar level. If you think otherwise you are delusional. Hopefully the old Marsh is still in there somewhere.

Thanks for highlighting your duplicate account though.

Edit: you received a 2 week suspension after verbal warnings then returned and immediately talked trash so rather then warn again you were suspended for a month, not 'months'. I won't continue to discuss this here seeing as it's a bit of a joke you're still posting on a duplicate account. Everything stands though.

#6 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:06 AM

You cannot bann Marsh from the forum without consequences hardman!

#7 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:39 AM

Actually Xwis is a clean space without Marsh :)

he deserves a place to be sit on 

#8 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 04:16 PM

RiP Marsh :-(. Now u can relax with Alex.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users