• 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:42 PM

http://xwis.net/ra2/games/3213/

http://xwis.net/ra2/games/3215/

http://xwis.net/ra2/games/3218/

http://xwis.net/ra2/games/3219/

http://xwis.net/ra2/games/3220/

nm, crates were on. pretty sure u found a mapreveal crate each game instantly at start, 5 games in a row :jump: :dance: :jump: :dance:

#2 ZL4T4NN4TION

ZL4T4NN4TION

tc2clean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 01:49 AM

Yea I'm really good at knowing where crates are at start of game....it's called skill...something you know little about

#3 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 02:01 AM

oh figures m8, should have known u and ur dogs got some kind of 6th sense to locate dem mapreveal crates.

i'd never accuse u of mapping the such much fair and skill player you are m8, my bad m8 and thanks for the quick explination, much appreciated m8.

#4 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 02:41 AM

Yea I'm really good at knowing where crates are at start of game....it's called memory...something you know little about

Fixed that up for you.

Its nice that you are really good at knowning where the crates are... since they're always at the same place at the start of the game...

Probably wouldnt surprise many people if you maphacked though.

#5 glank

glank

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:31 AM

Fixed that up for you.

Its nice that you are really good at knowning where the crates are... since they're always at the same place at the start of the game...

Probably wouldnt surprise many people if you maphacked though.

Fixed that up for you.

It's nice that you are really good at knowing where the crates are... since they're always at the same place at the start of the game...

Probably wouldn't suprise many people if you maphacked though. 

It takes one to know one, i'm the greatest mapper in xwis history and this fool is all skill. ZLATAN rolls u

#6 firework

firework

Corporal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 10:55 AM

why u care lbl babay? that was crates map and host offer him do it so why ur felling jelouss? that was for fun game 

#7 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 08 June 2016 - 01:46 PM

the way he acts ... like a child scrub. Precisely the type of attitude common in cheaters. (paf, siralex, xwismostwanted)

#8 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 02:56 PM

Fixed that up for you.

It's nice that you are really good at knowing where the crates are... since they're always at the same place at the start of the game...

Probably wouldn't suprise many people if you maphacked though. 

It takes one to know one, i'm the greatest mapper in xwis history and this fool is all skill. ZLATAN rolls u

lets assume for a second you're telling the truth while we both know you're full of bullshit.

so 5 games in row he instantly collects that mapreveal crate, i assume with his mcv (although mcv is at exact start position in all games)? cuz on few ss's he has map revelead even b4 rax or str8 after it.

also he started at different locations which means he has a very very good memory for some1 who rarely plays heck with crates.

and last but not least, what about dem all other crates, such as $$$$, speed, armor, etc crates? but i guess he was just very lucky to always get the mapreveal crates aka its lottotime aka me self-made millionaire zlatan boss.

#9 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:10 PM

the way he acts ... like a child scrub. Precisely the type of attitude common in cheaters. (paf, siralex, xwismostwanted)

Look in the mirror and you will find out who the real child scrub is, I've spoken to a lot top players days weeks, and old schools about you making lies about how i "cheat" they told me you know I don't cheat,only reason you keep saying this for a few months now is because you're mad about losing to me and trying to provoke me, I can repeat myself again just for you in case you forgot it again, everytime I have been on a nick you know, after we played. You would call me cheater ect after losing, and when i went on secret nick past few months like 10 times, and won vs you as libya and russia, you didn't say anything about "cheats or hack control", what you said was "allies is trash" , if I would use cheats vs you , why would I play without cheat as russia or libya vs you? Mmm makes no sense, you're the one only who has been falsely accusing me for "cheats and hack " vs you in ra2                  

xwis community knows I would never use cheats to win in ra2,

how come you are the only who claim that I use cheats in ra2?

if you actaully believed I was cheating in ra2, you would have reported me long time ago, 

I don't need "cheats or hack" to win you in ra2 sry. 

Btw I heard you play in CNC now, gl with your cnc career.

Edited by mzjpk, 08 June 2016 - 03:19 PM.

#10 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:16 PM

blablablabla, will i ever get online to ra2, this forum or a stream without you spamming 24-7? like holy shit shut the fuck up for once you annoying imbecile.

if u didnt realise this topic is about zlatan and his crates skills, and i'd like to stick with it.

#11 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:21 PM

blablablabla, will i ever get online to ra2, this forum or a stream without you spamming 24-7? like holy shit shut the fuck up for once you annoying imbecile.

if u didnt realise this topic is about zlatan and his crates skills, and i'd like to stick with it.

If that was meant to me, read this,Piners Posted Today, 02:46 PM

Frank mentioned about me in your topic, maybe you should tell him, why he mentioned me in your topic in first place? and I agree this topic is about zlatanks

#12 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:25 PM

yes it was directed to you obviously, and yes frank is a crybaby & hater and you're an idiot who gets offended when he shouldnt get offended, unless you really are a cheater and thats why you have to explain yourself to him.

#13 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:41 PM

yes it was directed to you obviously, and yes frank is a crybaby & hater and you're an idiot who gets offended when he shouldnt get offended, unless you really are a cheater and thats why you have to explain yourself to him.

Some people will start thinking im a "cheater" this is why im defending myself, also there is a forum section in XWIS which says Fair play Forum: Prove your innocence to those who are accusing you of cheating. Or post here to arrange free-wins from other players if games ended in a disconnect/wash.

you would defend yourself as well if some guys accuse you for cheats, we all would

but yeah you're right, sry shouldn't have replied to him in this topic, since its about someone else, my bad

I got nothing to explain to frank about, he knows i dont cheat and yet he says these lies, im saying this becuz some people might think im cheating, so I'm making sure they do not get confused if i'm cheating or not ;)

Edited by mzjpk, 08 June 2016 - 03:41 PM.

#14 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:01 PM

incorrect, i've been called out a cheater a million of times, most of the time by cheaters themselfs.

i just ignore or troll them back, you're wasting your time and explaining yourself for nothing, probably exactly what he wants.

the only explinations i probably gave while called a cheater were in running cheat reports, otherwise i would be spending 24-7 chatting like urself.

u say u got nothing to explain yet you're explaining yourself to frank without realising it.

also 1 thing, if some1 wants to see you as a cheater, retard or w-e they will most likely stick to it and posts like these will just motivate them to keep continue bashing on you cuz you're reacting to their bullshit.

as long as there is no running cheat report against you, you shouldnt be defending yourself. but then again its your time and the fact that you care some1 random over the internet might could think you're a cheater only cuz frank quickly mentioned you in one of his posts is hilarious.

#15 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:09 PM

incorrect, i've been called out a cheater a million of times, most of the time by cheaters themselfs.

i just ignore or troll them back, you're wasting your time and explaining yourself for nothing, probably exactly what he wants.

the only explinations i probably gave while called a cheater were in running cheat reports, otherwise i would be spending 24-7 chatting like urself.

u say u got nothing to explain yet you're explaining yourself to frank without realising it.

also 1 thing, if some1 wants to see you as a cheater, retard or w-e they will most likely stick to it and posts like these will just motivate them to keep continue bashing on you cuz you're reacting to their bullshit.

as long as there is no running cheat report against you, you shouldnt be defending yourself. but then again its your time and the fact that you care some1 random over the internet might could think you're a cheater only cuz frank quickly mentioned you in one of his posts is hilarious.

okay, I won't reply anymore if frank again falsely accuse me again in future. I know he's tryin to provoke me :), still annoying tho, I won't reply anymore to any of this bs from him again, 

Edited by mzjpk, 08 June 2016 - 04:11 PM.

#16 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:16 PM

was only my opinion on the matter cuz you seem to "defend" yourself alot.

do whatever you want, its your time. ofc its annoying, thats the point and his aim, to annoy you ^

#17 CaRaZ

CaRaZ

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:37 PM

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats really funny

#18 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 08 June 2016 - 05:33 PM

Yea I'm really good at knowing where crates are at start of game....it's called skill...something you know little about

He probally mad cause of his lost games vs you :D 

Hes unable to counter Zlatan TC with his small ass reso and 2005 gameplay  :busted:

#19 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 05:33 PM

http://xwis.net/ra2/screenshots/9030716/

very start of match, barracks stretch, + no radar w/ minimap and see all.

Edited by Seke, 08 June 2016 - 05:34 PM.

#20 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:52 PM

That akward moment when u have minimap yet ur afc isnt built yet

http://xwis.net/ra2/screenshots/9030693/

Obviously not the greatest mapper....

Enjoy the ban.

Idiot.

#21 RioXonHotels

RioXonHotels

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:55 PM

http://xwis.net/ra2/screenshots/9030716/

very start of match, barracks stretch, + no radar w/ minimap and see all.

BUSTED. Now he should come with a story how bored he was / ok ok u got me etc.

#22 ZL4T4NN4TION

ZL4T4NN4TION

tc2clean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 09:06 PM

i couldn't give two fucks if i get banned...actually not even 1....bunch of pussies

Edited by ZL4T4NN4TION, 08 June 2016 - 10:01 PM.

#23 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 09:59 PM

nice edit. u know that admins can still see ur mainpost b4 ur edit? fkin idiot lol

#24 ZL4T4NN4TION

ZL4T4NN4TION

tc2clean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 11:34 PM

Do you think I care? Lol

#25 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 09 June 2016 - 04:09 AM

Do you think I care? Lol

DAWG.

You play more than 96% of the community combined,ONLY play 6 maps no exceptions, relentlessly talk trash, spew excuses, HACK, and repeat urself about not caring, u obviously care a butt-fucking load. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users