#1 erbe58

erbe58

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • XWIS Name: rb58o

Posted 05 June 2016 - 09:48 AM

please cheack this out!: maked the report, with laughing, but later i registered, seems the wrong auto ss to this game , so the whole report is wrong unfortunetelyi, i think !

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/183219-gfysallunit-hack-map-hack/

but cant find a game , before that game number 1957 or after, from where that SS can be !

#2 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 03:32 PM

Im not an admin but let me give you few hints.

1- Read the manual that xwis has to make a report.

The reason why i tell you this, its cuz theres no way you or anyone can prove that he self-spy. For those situation xwis developed a program you can run while you are playing. And it the end you can watch the replay and make a report.

2- As far as i know xwis do not support that type of maps. (Maybe im wrong in this) but back in the days, You could play those maps as much as you want knowing that those maps made for fans and they are not completed tested and a lot of them have exploits that give advantage to whoever knows how to use it.

What im trying to tell you its those maps are not fair at all.

3- I just checked every game froom  1950 to 1962 and all of the games have the right SS. However if you an illegal unit i recommend you to Use "Ctrl + C" combination so you take a screenshot that will be save into your game folder.

#3 erbe58

erbe58

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • XWIS Name: rb58o

Posted 06 June 2016 - 07:00 PM

1- Read the manual that xwis has to make a report.

The reason why i tell you this, its cuz theres no way you or anyone can prove that he self-spy. For those situation xwis developed a program you can run while you are playing. And it the end you can watch the replay and make a report.

2- As far as i know xwis do not support that type of maps. (Maybe im wrong in this) but back in the days, You could play those maps as much as you want knowing that those maps made for fans and they are not completed tested and a lot of them have exploits that give advantage to whoever knows how to use it.

What im trying to tell you its those maps are not fair at all.

3- I just checked every game froom  1950 to 1962 and all of the games have the right SS. However if you an illegal unit i recommend you to Use "Ctrl + C" combination so you take a screenshot that will be save into your game folder.

1.) i did, and most of my reports was ok and proven ;-).. And the prog , which you mean is XGS, but unfortunetely isnt it unning at my system, ! Tried many times, but dont work  at my system ;-) and i didnt (or wanted )report the self-spy! i know it can only proven over xgs !I tried to report his all unit hack and maphack !Saw it later , it was the wrong Autoss to that game !

2.)you are wrong! long time ago you could only report at off maps and Tourneys! Read yourself the new rules : its possible for fungames and unoff maps ! ;-)

3.)yep, i checked it too, and dont know from which game that autoss should be !Maybe admin find the coeewecr Autoss to my game, and can see , it was ok with that guy or not, ! if not he should dell that complete Report! ;-) or if there is the maphack from begin to see, he can corect it !

and maybe the original Game to that autoss is to see any thing wrong maybe , if there are no craters, and maps open at begin already ! ;-)

but thanks for try to answer ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users