#2 T4nKD3sTr0Y3r

T4nKD3sTr0Y3r

Mladhiy Serzhant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • XWIS Name: Stingox

Posted 28 May 2016 - 01:02 PM

I asked where his base was when I saw that he had none then I realized that he did invisible MCV glitch when I saw on top left and bottom left corners of the map 4 conscripts and 1 engi, I had 30+ miners, IC and Nuke Silo and a beautiful base, I had x2 each infantry soviet side can train and a walled war miner and other units, with 700k+ money and all soviet units visible at screen with my whole base and the whole map scouted, walled MCV and Radar Tower, and all defensive structures. I let the game open, I closed laptop's lid, of course, as action I selected "Do Nothing", turned off the monitor, turned off sound, turned off Num Lock and I placed the keyboard so laptop wont be observed that it was turned on, and went to sleep.

I had a nice economy

Did you knew that if you place 2 or 3 refineries close to each other, Miners won't invite each other and actually get to 2nd or 3rd Refinery to deposit ore?

When I woke up I realized that my laptop restarted because I forgot to turn off automatic updates, Windows Updates installed all the necessary updates then it automatically restarted the laptop, then I went to the ladder on Miner to see if I lost or won the game, no game shown up on the ladder.

Funny isn't it?

Edited by T4nKD3sTr0Y3r, 28 May 2016 - 01:13 PM.

#3 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 05:49 PM

I asked where his base was when I saw that he had none then I realized that he did invisible MCV glitch when I saw on top left and bottom left corners of the map 4 conscripts and 1 engi, I had 30+ miners, IC and Nuke Silo and a beautiful base, I had x2 each infantry soviet side can train and a walled war miner and other units, with 700k+ money and all soviet units visible at screen with my whole base and the whole map scouted, walled MCV and Radar Tower, and all defensive structures. I let the game open, I closed laptop's lid, of course, as action I selected "Do Nothing", turned off the monitor, turned off sound, turned off Num Lock and I placed the keyboard so laptop wont be observed that it was turned on, and went to sleep.

I had a nice economy

Did you knew that if you place 2 or 3 refineries close to each other, Miners won't invite each other and actually get to 2nd or 3rd Refinery to deposit ore?

When I woke up I realized that my laptop restarted because I forgot to turn off automatic updates, Windows Updates installed all the necessary updates then it automatically restarted the laptop, then I went to the ladder on Miner to see if I lost or won the game, no game shown up on the ladder.

Funny isn't it?

Imo the story aint funny but the way you tell it and how you reacted to all this mess were indeed funny , but if you used that control unit cheats earliar lud0vig he would not have had time to make invisible mcv cheat ( you do it against an admin and not him ?? .its your fault punk-ass )

#4 GAM3R01

GAM3R01

GOT BORED !

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • XWIS Name: GAM3R

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:56 PM

no offense i really can't believe that u guys still do all this to get pts in a 16 years old game

#5 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 03:50 PM

no offense i really can't believe that u guys still do all this to get pts in a 16 years old game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users