41 replies to this topic

#26 CnCYaoi

CnCYaoi

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:19 AM

AuF Rival is Sonny, not Sunny? If I'm right, aka BARival from 2001/2.

He plays with AuFRuler aka Joe a bit.

Surely it isnt Sunny :(

no it is sunny, he is on skype and cnc net right now

#27 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 08:42 AM

kinkys3x

LOL that guy

sunny was never in auf........................

#28 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 22 May 2016 - 10:18 AM

AuF Rival is Sonny, not Sunny? If I'm right, aka BARival from 2001/2.
He plays with AuFRuler aka Joe a bit.

Surely it isnt Sunny :(

Correct.

#29 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 01:04 PM

I don't recall sunny ever being in Auf?

#30 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 22 May 2016 - 01:06 PM

I don't recall sunny ever being in Auf?

no he wasnt but on cncnet that is his name.

Maybe wigan finally let him in after all these years :D

#31 naWb

naWb

BabyFarkMcGeeZax

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3254 posts
  • XWIS Name: naWb

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:17 PM

This isn't exclusive to CNCNet, I found this topic quite funny. I remembered you on ra2 as a nice guy and decent player, however around 6 weeks ago I joined your game on CNCNet and quite frankly your attitude was pathetic and your ego even more so. After bragging about how you would own all players on CNCNet we did a 2v2 which you lost and started flaming about. We then did three 1v1s which you lost all 3, each and every game you flamed me and had an excuse for why you lost. After the 3rd game we got back to the lobby and you said something along the lines of "I've no time for lucky noobs" and kicked me from the game. Perhaps you should look at yourself before you start crying about others. Hypocrisy is always good for a giggle :p

Im not gonna lie i probably did have bad attituded, but thats probably after me getting flamed and trolled and shit talked too. When 90% of players all they do is talk shit and flame. And you need to stop lying because i didnt talk shit to you and no i didnt get 3-0'd, there is 3 people on that server that ive gotten owned by and im 100% sure you werent one of them. :bye1:

lmfao, "ive got no time for lucky noobs" thats the type of shit the CnCnet idiots say to me non stop after they lose. I get on CnCnet to play and have GG's i could care less about winning or losing in an FFG game.

Edited by naWb, 22 May 2016 - 04:23 PM.

#32 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 22 May 2016 - 09:05 PM

Ffg's can be played on Xwis also USA inhabitant

GG's i could care less about winning or losing in an FFG game.

In a Gg im mostly winning. If im not I clearly enjoyed my game.

#33 naWb

naWb

BabyFarkMcGeeZax

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3254 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 09:46 PM

I can't get the fucking Ra2 to work on my laptop lol. I tried everything. Unfortunately I've gotta play on CnCnet.

You should get on there sometime so we can play, like good old times ;)

Edited by naWb, 22 May 2016 - 09:48 PM.

#34 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 23 May 2016 - 07:18 PM

as a long time member of -AuF- I will assure you sunny was never in that clan, or I wouldn't have been

it's Sonny and I doubt he owned all the top players during that time, but like it's been said before, 07-08 ra2 was the place with the top players and yr was becoming the after thought

#35 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 07:42 PM

Im not gonna lie i probably did have bad attituded, but thats probably after me getting flamed and trolled and shit talked too. When 90% of players all they do is talk shit and flame. And you need to stop lying because i didnt talk shit to you and no i didnt get 3-0'd, there is 3 people on that server that ive gotten owned by and im 100% sure you werent one of them. :bye1:

lmfao, "ive got no time for lucky noobs" thats the type of shit the CnCnet idiots say to me non stop after they lose. I get on CnCnet to play and have GG's i could care less about winning or losing in an FFG game.

lol why would i lie? to what avail? ive played on cncnet for a long time now and i know the community pretty well and apart from rhinospammer (who has some kinda vendetta vs me) your the only one i know who acts like this.
Its ok though if i acted like a crying little kid n got slapped around in the proccess id mabye deny it aswell...

#36 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 23 May 2016 - 08:24 PM

as a long time member of -AuF- I will assure you sunny was never in that clan, or I wouldn't have been

it's Sonny and I doubt he owned all the top players during that time, but like it's been said before, 07-08 ra2 was the place with the top players and yr was becoming the after thought

I dont remember sonny on YR, and i remember almost all the top players on YR in 07 and there were good players, i left in 08 tho so can't really speak for that year..

#37 naWb

naWb

BabyFarkMcGeeZax

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3254 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:31 PM

lol why would i lie? to what avail? ive played on cncnet for a long time now and i know the community pretty well and apart from rhinospammer (who has some kinda vendetta vs me) your the only one i know who acts like this.
Its ok though if i acted like a crying little kid n got slapped around in the proccess id mabye deny it aswell...

Idk why would you lie? lol. Because you dont make any sense what so ever. I wouldnt even talk shit to you because your from Xwis. And also i look for GG's man, there is a shit ton of noobs on CnCnet, so why in the world would I bail you? I got destroyed vs icc0 5-0 and i kept wanting to play him because of the challange. I got beat like 10-0 vs this other guy that plays on GameRanger. So right there i know you are lying that i wouldn't play you.

But enough arguing, you are a CnCnet lover and you will back them back, and that is fine m8; Maybe we can get some games in soon =)  :showoff:

#38 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:42 PM

I wasnt playing under the name ZiGZaG.

I didnt say u bailed.

"CnCNet lover" yet ive been an admin working with XWIS for like 3 or so years.. lol

Wont be back online untill July. Abroad with work.

#39 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:51 PM

l0l sunny is not annoying, but he knows nothing. The worst however is ic0 and kinkys3x. Those guys are the worst type of human, like i would go to their funeral just spit on their corpse straight up. 

If by any chance you got the opportunity to do it plz don't forget to take me with you.

#40 naWb

naWb

BabyFarkMcGeeZax

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3254 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 10:26 PM

I wasnt playing under the name ZiGZaG.

I didnt say u bailed.

"CnCNet lover" yet ive been an admin working with XWIS for like 3 or so years.. lol

Wont be back online untill July. Abroad with work.

What nick were you under on?

#41 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4319 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSoVGoD

Posted 24 May 2016 - 04:58 AM

Haha, talking trash again unprovoked as usual, Tomi. Where's the lie you're talking about dude? I'm not one to brag, but seeing as you are, I have the stats and evidence to prove the lie is coming from you. Here's something you cant deny. Tomi aka ''nyoxol''

http://s33.postimg.org/k7yth1apr/untitled_3136856868_o.jpg

#42 Rocker219

Rocker219

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:28 PM

Ask him if he still talks to mahbod.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users