zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 18 May 2016 - 06:08 PM

gl max, gj markslow, so close mikoz

at least you all didn't lay an egg like me :( had 1 hour to get 7 games in, maybe i'll take off next series

#52 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 18 May 2016 - 07:44 PM

gl max, gj markslow, so close mikoz

at least you all didn't lay an egg like me :( had 1 hour to get 7 games in, maybe i'll take off next series

Disappointment and embarrassment. 

If you knew you didnt have the time and comfort to play, you should've said you couldn't play. There's other players who could've easily taken your spot and done a hell of a lot better. Matt or Frank could've done some serious dmg as allies. I hope you come back playing a lot better. 

Everyone else, GJ! Very close series and great games. 

Edited by Edd, 18 May 2016 - 07:51 PM.

#53 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:07 PM

To be fair, I'm sure it's tough playing at 7AM before work. Marsh was probably expecting a first to 5 wins not 7 (rules changed one day before the start of the tourney), so he had to rush through his games.

I'll try to give Marsh a better time for the next series so that he won't be rushed.

#54 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:09 PM

yap sorta disrespectful towards the tournament and everyone who actually wanted/could play.

cmon marsh, just organize ur games when you got the time to, why did you even start a fucking bo13 in a time span of 1hour? not much Sir Marshal-like.

so far QQ 3 - 1 XWIS, tim n latof plz must is win!

#55 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:41 PM

i google translated what they call mikoz.

Mikoz- Milky - Netherlands 

Milky will own his next series for sure

#56 DryFeet

DryFeet

joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:00 PM

Do we have a date and time for the next games?

#57 Steffen

Steffen

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1983 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:03 PM

Do we have a date and time for the next games?

+1

and who will play 2morrow and stream these games?

#58 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:18 PM

tim and latty will tie it up @ 3. No pressure   :rizla:

#59 CnCYaoi

CnCYaoi

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:19 PM

i google translated what they call mikoz.

Mikoz- Milky - Netherlands 

Milky will own his next series for sure

are you serious?

probably the most clueless player in this tournament ....

what a sad and pathetic display in last 3 games ..  :no:

#60 SensFaiL

SensFaiL

Allies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9413 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:22 PM

To be honest I agree the performances haven't been amazing on the xwis side it's kind of to be expected. How often is everyone playing in tourney with money on the line being streamed like this. Everyone doesn't always play as good with added pressure. I think as the tourney goes on hopefully everyone should be a lot more comfortable

#61 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:36 PM

Here's what we have for tomorrow. Marko, Mikoz and Max, let me know if this won't work for you. Also, I'll add the scores and upcoming games in the first post of the topic from now on.

Marko, would be great if you could stream your game so that I won't have to wake up at 4AM again :D If you can't, then I'll wake up.

Marko vs AoTeMan (that's 15:00 your time Marko)

blu_1463659200.png

Mikoz vs HBK08 (that's 15:00 your time Mikoz)

gre_1463666400.png

Max vs AoTman (that's 09:00 your time Max)

red_1463673600.png

Edited by dsector, 18 May 2016 - 11:35 PM.

#62 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:37 PM

obviously none of you knew the fact that the amount of games changed on me in the spur of the moment, however I can just quit the tournament if you makes you feel better, no sweat to me ;)

#63 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:42 PM

obviously none of you knew the fact that the amount of games changed on me in the spur of the moment, however I can just quit the tournament if you makes you feel better, no sweat to me ;)

Just brush that one off. Get ur shit together and slap. 

Edited by PiNeRs, 18 May 2016 - 09:42 PM.

#64 lukke

lukke

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1212 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:43 PM

Cmon guys,no quitting here Marsh.

#65 DryFeet

DryFeet

joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:45 PM

I think everyone wants to see you have another bash when you've got time. See if they can handle some proper allied pressure ;)

#66 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:57 PM

are you serious?

probably the most clueless player in this tournament ....

what a sad and pathetic display in last 3 games ..  :no:

Are you Chinese?

Can't wait for Tim comes in action I want to see that stuff!!

#67 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 10:10 PM

first of all, no. you knew by yesterday you'd be playing a bo13 where you couldve said that you dont want to play cuz u dont have the time to, but instead you responded with something like "ill just have to hurry up and win them very quickly", or w-e.

that behaviour and commitment is exactly the reason why you shouldnt play in this tournament, while you should be honored and happy about having a spot in this tourny n be able to show off your skills, represent the community you were in half of your life, and additionally win some extra money.

but instead you act like one of these douches who think its all about them and only them have shit to do. no respect towards your mates participating, the organizers and all the followers/viewers.

noone forced you to participate in this tourny, noone forced you to play these games. simply organize your shit like others did.

you easily could've said you dont want to play cuz uve only 1 hour to play, but you choosed to play and then moan/excuse about it.

if it was up to me id instantly kick you out of this tournament, not because of the action, but because of your reaction.

rather let someone else play who really wants to play.

u know i like u marsh, so stop being a little bitch and get your shit together, u know u can do it better.

#68 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 10:20 PM

obviously I know I could do better, but no there wasn't much time to say oh shit, I can't make it, I was already vested tomi lol

#69 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 10:25 PM

It's all in the past :D I'll schedule the next couple of series for Marsh during the weekend and he'll get his revenge ;)

The times on weekdays are not ideal for anyone, but they're especially bad for those in the U.S.

By the way, the Chinese wanted to play two best of 9 series against each player, which I thought was ridiculous (for the same prize). I talked them down to a single best of 13 instead.

Edited by dsector, 18 May 2016 - 10:26 PM.

#70 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 10:45 PM

obviously I know I could do better, but no there wasn't much time to say oh shit, I can't make it, I was already vested tomi lol

its comments like these which make me think you dont even want to play. however looking forward to your next series, hopefully with more effort and motivation.

It's all in the past :D I'll schedule the next couple of series for Marsh during the weekend and he'll get his revenge ;)

The times on weekdays are not ideal for anyone, but they're especially bad for those in the U.S.

By the way, the Chinese wanted to play two best of 9 series against each player, which I thought was ridiculous (for the same prize). I talked them down to a single best of 13 instead.

yes its in the past but something similar will happen again if he continues with that atittude, i'd bet olaf on it.

anyways back to topic.

:kicking: :kicking: GO XWIS!! :kicking: :kicking:

#71 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 11:02 PM

As Mister Rank 1 you should play. Now you mucker about Marsh, lol

#72 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 11:13 PM

i didnt want to steal a spot from ppl who actually want/can play. i just wouldnt be able to show up at these times, or not sure if i could. so out of fairness i didnt sign up at all.

also not sure what u mean, probably just some random niek-trolling again while you should be playing HECK LR. cuz im not "muckering" him because he didnt join (like myself), im "muckering" him because he actually joined and seem like to not really want to play it.

#73 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 11:17 PM

That's why I made my post

Chill out

#74 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 01:33 AM

Chinese players, for whatever reason, do not understand that it doesn't matter how many games you play with lames on shitty maps-- it's lames on shitty maps. 

#75 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 19 May 2016 - 03:10 AM

Damn Max i just see you have the same sour score as me. I feel you bro. Ggs im sure we gave them a hard time tho.

Dsector- it might get a lil later than 15:00 for me tomorrow.

Edited by Mikoz, 19 May 2016 - 03:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users