9 replies to this topic

#1 ALiTheGreatest

ALiTheGreatest

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:46 AM

Well I thought this place was "Cheat proof" but it definitely is not. They are lieing to us lmao. I was playing 2v2 with latof and had ML so moved mcv to mid. I built power and boom there is a sentry in my base. I thought oh shit his mcv(the france guy) must be right next to me then i scouted he was way across the gems lol. The guy was using build anywhere hack and Possibly maphack. Latof and I think he built it in my base mistakenly as he did not expect us to move to mid. I think we need to look closer at a lot of these guys to see if they're cheating and also test ourselves to see if cheats work because that will be a rrrrrrrrealllllllllllllllly unfair advantage lol

The guys nick is Cz_niuzong-15

Edited by Retired11111111, 11 May 2016 - 02:48 AM.

#2 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:55 AM

i know the platform now is different than before, but prior to that cheating was pretty rampant, kind of similar to how westwood was.

#3 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:06 AM

Run XGS! :bornleet:

#4 ALiTheGreatest

ALiTheGreatest

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:12 AM

well that's fine but if they tell us its cheat proof and its really not wtf?

#5 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 04:00 AM

Theres a few of then i consider them to have psy-lines cheat. They know at all times where my units going especially when they make a drone and they kill my dogs when i have 40% of the map not scouted yet.

Also if you have ever been in youku.com you might know that all of their ra2 games video are about glitchs and cheat.

#6 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:52 AM

maybe in china its allowed to cheat, as they also allow all other lame shit ( engie eat, engi mcv start of game, alting)

#7 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:45 PM

i highly encourage to not make accusations (at least in any competitive play) without proper proof.

if any of you playing there have suspicions of someone cheating. run xgs and gather evidence.

#8 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 04:10 PM

True, Quit complaining about QQ player at least they dont use Smartsniff.exe to take your ip out the game. few people in xwis are know for use it. they have even my exact location. If something happens to me i will form a lawsuit against those 3 people.

#9 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 06:28 PM

True, Quit complaining about QQ player at least they dont use Smartsniff.exe to take your ip out the game. few people in xwis are know for use it. they have even my exact location. If something happens to me i will form a lawsuit against those 3 people.

use vpn bruh

#10 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 07:43 PM

i highly encourage to not make accusations (at least in any competitive play) without proper proof.

if any of you playing there have suspicions of someone cheating. run xgs and gather evidence.

Yeah- good advice imo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users