Marsh and frank

#53 Steffen

Steffen

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1983 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:47 PM

I really hope some1 from xwis will stream the games with commentary in english. I do not want to watch and listen to chinese!

#54 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:47 PM

I could stream hehe

#55 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:06 PM

im rooting for niek n olaf, glhf all

#56 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:09 PM

Marsh & Me have got the most rank 1's behind tomi,marko and latof. 

We are the true faces of 1v1 xwis.

Edd & Frank are also both sick players and both as good as marsh and me, but they mainly 2v2 players, they should represent us in the 2v2 tournament. 

#57 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:10 PM

i'm not "fighting" for a spot in this tournament, let me know by the end of the day if you want me to play or not.

no hard feelings from me if you would rather others take that spot

#58 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:24 PM

(imo)

Marsh is the strongest 1v1 player on that list and should be guaranteed a spot

Paf has a history of getting on ppls nerves, pushing, and being uncomfortable in the spotlight. Save him for June

It's not end of the world for me If i don't play in the tournament ;), Your the one who has a history of getting on ppls nerves, you told me not too long time ago that i should go die, I do feel confident i would do good in that tournament in 1v1, but i'd rather like to watch someone like marko, tim or latof to play, Gl all :) Show them what XWIS has!!

Also one thing I wanna add guys, we are not showing a unity, people are flaming each other in this topic, who is better than who instead of focusing on this tournament, just saying. Stop fighting and unite!

Dsector, I vote for Edd and Marsh, since they are very good in 1on1, (marsh knows how to play vs soviet as allies), i've always enjoyed watching edd play 1on1s, he can give a lot problems to the top players in 1on1 when he plays at his best, so yes Pick Edd and Marsh 

Edited by mzjpk, 05 May 2016 - 06:16 PM.

#59 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:33 PM

I have 4 weeks off work till june1, so if i can play, May would be the perfect month.

Playing without other thoughts on your mind are really benefitial for the skills. June im to busy. 

#60 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:46 PM

Let's do Marsh and Mikoz, since Mikoz has plenty of time this month and since Mikoz posted in the topic before Edd did (not that it matters that much, but just to try and be fair).

Edd, you'll definitely have a place in the 2v2 and in the 1v1 tournament next month. Paf and Frank as well. The next tournament might have bigger prizes so don't feel too bad if you're not part of this one.

I repeat, it will be extremely important to show up on time for these games. This is because tens of thousands of viewers will be watching the stream. If you cannot arrange to play in the time ranges I mentioned, speak up now.

Final list:

Latof GMT+3 --> KUWAIT

Marko GMT+3 --> FINLAND

Marsh GMT-5 --> USA

Tim  GMT+1 --> NETHERLANDS

Max GMT-6 --> USA

Mikoz GMT+1 --> NETHERLANDS

Those who do not do well will be replaced by others in the next tournament (just to give others a chance).

GO LMMTMM!!!

Edited by dsector, 05 May 2016 - 06:50 PM.

#61 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:02 PM

LMMTMM - this our team name? lol

the time actually works perfect for me, just some energy drinks before work and all the time hours are 12 hours ahead of me being in china, so it will be late night games for me, but I can focus and concentrate without the kid or wife bothering me during the games

#62 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 05 May 2016 - 08:14 PM

i'm not "fighting" for a spot in this tournament, let me know by the end of the day if you want me to play or not.

no hard feelings from me if you would rather others take that spot

You should do it Marsh if you feel like it we choose you for sure, i said you and placed mikoz second should say enough. We met in 2005 or 2006 and we played on Heck you didn't like my splits than you went for non stop Qm and got better and better. You are a true face of Xwis moron.

#63 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 08:21 PM

i'm honored you all want me to compete and I will

but I will not argue (fight) for a spot in a tournament, either they want me or i'll continue my other tournaments I have this month

as of now i'll be involved in 3 tournaments for games (2 on 8 bit armies) and xwis vs china.

#64 guestacounts

guestacounts

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:22 PM

I really hope some1 from xwis will stream the games with commentary in english. I do not want to watch and listen to chinese!

the games will be saved on chines video site 56.com and youku.com aswell
The (referee) :D and observer  from xwis is dsector he will try to record these game 

Edited by guestacounts, 05 May 2016 - 09:23 PM.

#65 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:30 PM

Let's do Marsh and Mikoz, since Mikoz has plenty of time this month and since Mikoz posted in the topic before Edd did (not that it matters that much, but just to try and be fair).

Edd, you'll definitely have a place in the 2v2 and in the 1v1 tournament next month. Paf and Frank as well. The next tournament might have bigger prizes so don't feel too bad if you're not part of this one.

I repeat, it will be extremely important to show up on time for these games. This is because tens of thousands of viewers will be watching the stream. If you cannot arrange to play in the time ranges I mentioned, speak up now.

Final list:

Latof GMT+3 --> KUWAIT

Marko GMT+3 --> FINLAND

Marsh GMT-5 --> USA

Tim  GMT+1 --> NETHERLANDS

Max GMT-6 --> USA

Mikoz GMT+1 --> NETHERLANDS

Those who do not do well will be replaced by others in the next tournament (just to give others a chance).

GO LMMTMM!!!

nice list, although i think there could be a better choice than mikoz, but then again after rethinking carefully mikoz fits just well into that list, cuz now we got different kind of gamestyles, we got:

Latof: campy and wise player. i dont know how good his gamestyle will work out on these maps and vs the asian gamestyle, but i guess we'll find it out soon.

Tim: always strong and dominant player, wouldnt be surprised if he gets into top 3 or even wins it

Marsh: "me must win" player

Max: underdog, underrated player. if he ever worked on his self-steem which sadly isnt as high as it should be, he would be on latofs/marks level or even above.

Mikoz: hi, me dog, me win.

Mark0: and last but not least: the noob, who probably will finish 17th out of 16 players, ****.

nah jk, if you stay focused and concentrated through the whole tournament you got dis shit and you'll be richer by almost 800 bucks. when it comes to adapting as fast as possible and as good as possible you're the man, which will be required to win this tourny.

however GL to all, also would be nice to post streamlinks or/and recorded videos on here, atleast of the semifinals and finals.

Edited by LBL, 05 May 2016 - 09:37 PM.

#66 ALiTheGreatest

ALiTheGreatest

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:47 PM

I like when Tomi analyzes :D

#67 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:49 PM

Nice list. Start practicing!

#68 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 05 May 2016 - 11:51 PM

nice list, although i think there could be a better choice than mikoz, but then again after rethinking carefully mikoz fits just well into that list, cuz now we got different kind of gamestyles, we got:

Latof: campy and wise player. i dont know how good his gamestyle will work out on these maps and vs the asian gamestyle, but i guess we'll find it out soon.

Tim: always strong and dominant player, wouldnt be surprised if he gets into top 3 or even wins it

Marsh: "me must win" player

Max: underdog, underrated player, he would be on latofs/marks level or even above.

Mikoz: hi, me dog, me win.

Mark0: and last but not least: the noob, who probably will finish 17th out of 16 players, ****.

nah jk, if you stay focused and concentrated through the whole tournament you got dis shit and you'll be richer by almost 800 bucks. when it comes to adapting as fast as possible and as good as possible you're the man, which will be required to win this tourny.

however GL to all, also would be nice to post streamlinks or/and recorded videos on here, atleast of the semifinals and finals.

well said. Tim darkhorse to win it all in my books too  ....

Why don't u come back for a little and partake in the next tournament d00d ? :rizla:

Edited by PiNeRs, 05 May 2016 - 11:52 PM.

#69 willy

willy

Commander

• Members
  • 18212 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 12:24 AM

This could well be the most exciting tournament I've heard of on Ra2/CNC

#70 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 01:08 AM

well said. Tim darkhorse to win it all in my books too  ....

Why don't u come back for a little and partake in the next tournament d00d ? :rizla:

cuz the times are a problem to me, i wouldnt be able to play/show up.

#71 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 01:12 AM

The tournament will start on the 13th (or the 12th if you're in the U.S.). I'll post all the details once everything has been finalized. Marko, Latof and Max are already on the QQ "server" (possibly Tim as well). Marsh and Mikoz, I'll give you instructions when I find some free time.

In the meantime, can each of the 6 players let me know (approximately) when they can play? Below are the times (in your local time zone) when the tournament will be going on. Keep in mind that a series is "first to 5 wins" so it can easily last more than an hour per series.

Latof

weekdays: 2:00PM to 9:00PM (14:00 to 21:00)

weekends: 7:00AM to 9:00PM (7:00 to 21:00)

Marko

weekdays: 2:00PM to 9:00PM (14:00 to 21:00)

weekends: 7:00AM to 9:00PM (7:00 to 21:00)

Tim

weekdays: 1:00PM to 8:00PM (13:00 to 20:00)

weekends: 6:00AM to 8:00PM (6:00 to 20:00)

Mikoz

weekdays: 1:00PM to 8:00PM (13:00 to 20:00)

weekends: 6:00AM to 8:00PM (6:00 to 20:00)

Marsh

weekdays: 7:00AM to 2:00PM

weekends: 12:00AM to 2:00PM

Max

weekdays: 6:00AM to 1:00PM

weekends: 11:00PM to 1:00PM

Edited by dsector, 06 May 2016 - 01:12 AM.

#72 ALiTheGreatest

ALiTheGreatest

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 01:21 AM

Anytime during the weekend for me. Is there a link to the tourny on their foroum?.

#73 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 02:21 AM

weekdays (tuesday thru friday) - i can play from 7 AM to 8 AM before work, if games go longer than 1 hour, i can call in late and be okay

not really available at anytime on monday morning

saturdays - i can play saturday the 14th and 28th (assuming saturday is friday night starting at 12 AM to 4 AM)

21st I am available at any time until 5 PM which won't factor in

sunday - anytime on sunday is fine

Edited by zMarsHz, 06 May 2016 - 02:23 AM.

#74 KoninhoPau

KoninhoPau

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 08:09 AM

all my games on saturday's or sunday morning will be good.for me. 

#75 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 06 May 2016 - 01:36 PM

This could well be the most exciting tournament I've heard of on Ra2/CNC

At least better then Frank vs Marsh :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users