429 replies to this topic

#26 ALiTheGreatest

ALiTheGreatest

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:34 PM

If you want to avoid embarrassment only let latof marko and timkoning playing .

The rest are trash . I get that this might be a shock to many "good players " but it is the truth. 

Speak for yourself noob

#27 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:37 PM

If you want to avoid embarrassment only let latof marko and timkoning playing .

The rest are trash . I get that this might be a shock to many "good players " but it is the truth. 

You may be right, theoretically... however; latof, marko and tim have mastered how to play on xwis, not QQ.

Latof got pooped on by their avg player already and Marko got 7-0 by one of them too, which was shocking at first. That's not to say that Marko and Latof haven't won any games or completely raped other players though.

I've personally beat some of their 'avg' players quite a few times, including on heck, so I'd say I have a fighting chance. It's just about adapting and who can do it the quickest and best. The Chinese players also have to adapt to our play style too which I can tell has been an issue for them. All of us on xwis have a unique playing style. 

The fact that there's hardly any delay on placements/targeting makes it hard to just spam dogs and go in because you can target tanks WAY better but they struggle with it because they're so used to targeting (if you know what I mean). TC will play a more important factor on QQ games than on XWIS games. 

Edited by Edd, 04 May 2016 - 08:38 PM.

#28 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:44 PM

Speak for yourself noob

I can speak for you especially  since last we played i owned u 5-1 and the only game you won you had advantage of map :)

You may be right, theoretically... however; latof, marko and tim have mastered how to play on xwis, not QQ.

Latof got pooped on by their avg player already and Marko got 7-0 by one of them too, which was shocking at first. That's not to say that Marko and Latof haven't won any games or completely raped other players though.

I've personally beat some of their 'avg' players quite a few times, including on heck, so I'd say I have a fighting chance. It's just about adapting and who can do it the quickest and best. The Chinese players also have to adapt to our play style too which I can tell has been an issue for them. All of us on xwis have a unique playing style. 

The fact that there's hardly any delay on placements/targeting makes it hard to just spam dogs and go in because you can target tanks WAY better but they struggle with it because they're so used to targeting (if you know what I mean). TC will play a more important factor on QQ games than on XWIS games. 

I dont think the part of marko and latof getting owned is true , i seen marko winning zatox with allied and latof hasnt played them , but am sure he would win them easy. 

#29 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:50 PM

I won't talk about the skill, but from my experience, I'm afraid XWIS players won't show up :D (aka "my time or no time")

Latof and Marko? Are you in?

So far we have Edd, Paf, Max, Mikoz, Marsh and Frank.

There might only be 6 spots for XWIS players, so we'll figure something out.

#30 ALiTheGreatest

ALiTheGreatest

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:59 PM

I can speak for you especially  since last we played i owned u 5-1 and the only game you won you had advantage of map :)

I dont think the part of marko and latof getting owned is true , i seen marko winning zatox with allied and latof hasnt played them , but am sure he would win them easy. 

I can't speak for last time since it was most likely a lie and you have bailed me for 3 years and counting lmao. No Joke

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/pl/mario88/

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/pl/gino/

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/pl/c0w/

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/pl/kuklinski/

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/pl/homer/

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/pl/toff/

You got many many more nicks and guess what you never played me once. Thats a loooooooooooooooot of games to play wihtout playing me once. Coincidence? Nope. I say in QM and actually looked to play the best players. You played only Latof lmao basically a push for him. But ofc you just fw for him.

Sadest guy on xwis= Luft sorry to say beause he gave some decent activity

I rest my case

Edit

I found 1 game, he insta quit out of fear cause map was death charge

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/games/13879/

Case sealed

Edited by Retired11111111, 04 May 2016 - 09:02 PM.

#31 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:07 PM

ask them yourself or go look for the replays. I'm sure their saved on the guys stream somewhere. http://www.zhanqi.tv/11496697

Everyone watched it... and 30k Chinese players watched it too. They were all laughing at one of the games because Latof was just getting toyed with. When he ended up getting spanked, they wrote on top of their stream a passing message, "So young, So simple" in English... basically a slap in the face to all of us XWIS players. 

I was rooting for Latof obviously so don't think i'm just trying to talk shit about Latof. I'm just stating facts. 

#32 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:11 PM

I can't speak for last time since it was most likely a lie and you have bailed me for 3 years and counting lmao. No Joke

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/pl/mario88/

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/pl/gino/

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/pl/c0w/

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/pl/kuklinski/

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/pl/homer/

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/pl/toff/

You got many many more nicks and guess what you never played me once. Thats a loooooooooooooooot of games to play wihtout playing me once. Coincidence? Nope. I say in QM and actually looked to play the best players. You played only Latof lmao basically a push for him. But ofc you just fw for him.

Sadest guy on xwis= Luft sorry to say beause he gave some decent activity

I rest my case

Edit

I found 1 game, he insta quit out of fear cause map was death charge

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/games/13879/

Case sealed

I dont even know your nicks or that you are playing "retired1111111111" 

I dont like death charge and if i knew it was you i would dc the game so u dont get points :D

I owned you last serie we played and it was few months ago so lie more.

And the reasons  for not playing these months are obvious , you reported me for once so why ask for games if you wanted me gone ? and i did int feel that you were a challenge for me, you just copy like a monkey what latof does and a bad version of his style . 

I remember you begging me for games looool and that made glad. 

ask them yourself or go look for the replays. I'm sure their saved on the guys stream somewhere. http://www.zhanqi.tv/11496697

Everyone watched it... and 30k Chinese players watched it too. They were all laughing at one of the games because Latof was just getting toyed with. When he ended up getting spanked, they wrote on top of their stream a passing message, "So young, So simple" in English... basically a slap in the face to all of us XWIS players. 

I was rooting for Latof obviously so don't think i'm just trying to talk shit about Latof. I'm just stating facts. 

what was the map ? and can you give evidence ? I highly doubt any china man can be marko and latof , maybe they can on heck if they move middle , but thats not a gg .

#33 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:27 PM

what was the map ? and can you give evidence ? I highly doubt any china man can be marko and latof , maybe they can on heck if they move middle , but thats not a gg .

Marko vs. one of their best: https://www.twitch.tv/omituinen/v/63940778?t=53m20s

Latof didn't play that guy yet, but he played zatox and a few others. The games went both ways.

#34 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:43 PM

I was told by the guy who asked me who to contact someone here on xwis who can arrange tournaments, (i told him dsector), that me and latof apparently have spots in the tournament. and they are hoping to get more xwis players also.  Idk how to decide that ? 

yea I'm in.

Indeed i lost to moon3 whos apparently their rank1 guy. 
I think hes a good player, and definitely can beat anyone in xwis in bo9.
Hes not dominant in my opinion though. 

Like i didnt feel as if hes better than latof for example. But we only played 7 games so i dont know. 

also the top players know maps (the old xwis maps) well.
just played like bo20 vs zatox and he has solid bo's on all maps

So anyway if there is 4 spots left for the tournament (maybe more will open i don't know)

I suggest maybe bo9 between two equal skilled players to get into it. If there is too many volunteers that is. (only in old maps like in tourny.)

If you want my opinion about who would have good chances, edd and max are already playing there, so they can do well. plus both are lamers anyway so they'd already know the rules aka no rules.

Tim for sure if he wants to participate, definitely has a good chance against anyone.

Marsh, our allied hope, who will get engied into oblivion ( every single game ) judging from games ive played there as allied.
But still one of our top players.

Edited by DrVanNostrand, 04 May 2016 - 11:08 PM.

#35 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 11:30 PM

Was actually going to let Marko and Latof decide who the other 4 will be :p so it's good that you posted your opinion on that.

Tim hasn't said if he's in or not.

If any of the people who sign up, don't show up, there will be consequences :guilotine: 

#36 KoninhoPau

KoninhoPau

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:53 AM

i'll join, ill try to stay home for this in the weekends,.27th of may ill go to a festival where kollektiv, adriatique, solomun are. i hope i'm abled to play those days after ''if i'm still in''.

#37 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:16 AM

Sad a lot of xwis players who wanted this to happen for many years are gone...

The only piece of advice from experience i can say is...

On maps like country swing and heartland watch out for 3 warfac rushes..
I.e.
Power,rax,ref,war (3miners from fac),war,war sell mcv.

(Even more so in 2v2

The chinese are slick and do anything to win, make sure you hit them first!

Edited by ExpaNd, 05 May 2016 - 02:18 AM.

#38 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:08 AM

Dsect0r can u get soem help to get us on there server ?

If i can play there maybe ill start playing again.

Edited by Showtime, 05 May 2016 - 05:12 AM.

#39 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:43 AM

U are the best Desector

#40 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:49 AM

If anyone playing in this tournament wants to do some 1v1 training mon-tuesday i will play them down this map list until they get tired >:| just let me know, im all about team xwis!

#41 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:39 AM

U are the best Desector

I'm just helping out so I don't deserve too much of the credit.

Dsect0r can u get soem help to get us on there server ?
If i can play there maybe ill start playing again.
I can write a tutorial, but I wouldn't want to see any XWIS players leave. Maybe we can have a monthly rank 1 cash prize on XWIS to encourage Chinese players to come here.

#42 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:06 AM

Well i stopped playing ra2 coz of activity on xwis,and i start playing lotv again.

So i have left xwis all rdy.

I always loved playing on QQ,but i couldnt join there server coz of the ID thing.

If there would be more player to play vs,i would start playing again.

So i would also play again on xwis.

2 bad this tournement isnt allowed for more xwis players.

Would be fun to join these kinda tour's

Edited by Showtime, 05 May 2016 - 07:12 AM.

#43 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts
  • XWIS Name: tbiol

Posted 05 May 2016 - 11:19 AM

I'd play a little more on QQ, but forgot my password.  And wouldn't know where to click in order to recover a password :)

#44 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 11:25 AM

i think Marko and latof are really going to show up big in the tournament. I expect either of them in the finals, mostly Marko though. This guy means business.

#45 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:11 PM

Marsh, our allied hope, who will get engied into oblivion ( every single game ) judging from games ive played there as allied.
But still one of our top players.

<3 - felt fuzzy inside at "our allied hope"

I do expect to be engi'd a lot

@eman - if you could get me a guide to join QQ that would be great, I've never played on QQ before.

#46 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:41 PM

how is the tournament actually going to work? Is it specifically xwis vs china? Or is it every man for himself?

#47 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:00 PM

@eman - if you could get me a guide to join QQ that would be great, I've never played on QQ before.

I'll probably do that sometime today.

how is the tournament actually going to work? Is it specifically xwis vs china? Or is it every man for himself?

The first part of the tournament will be "round-robin" where each of the 6 XWIS players will have to play against each of the 6 Chinese players (but not among themselves). For each victory (series won), you'll win some money. 

The second part of the tournament, will be random knockout, where you can face either an XWIS player or Chinese player. Theoretically, we could have a Marko vs Latof final here ;) Realistically, we won't :p

I'll post the details after we figure out who's playing.

#48 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:36 PM

i'll join, ill try to stay home for this in the weekends,.27th of may ill go to a festival where kollektiv, adriatique, solomun are. i hope i'm abled to play those days after ''if i'm still in''.

Nice Tim  :)

I vote for you, DPWW

<3 - felt fuzzy inside at "our allied hope"

I do expect to be engi'd a lot

:D

#49 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:57 PM

Latof

Marko

Max

Tim

These four are in.

Now I need help picking two from: paf, Marsh, Mikoz, Frank and Edd

There will be another tournament in June, so those who do not do well in this one will be replaced by other players in June. Anyone mind if I just do a random pick? Wouldn't want to hurt someone's feelings and pick by any other method :(

#50 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:10 PM

(imo)

Marsh is the strongest 1v1 player on that list and should be guaranteed a spot

Paf has a history of getting on ppls nerves, pushing, and being uncomfortable in the spotlight. Save him for June

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users