Fourth 1000RMB - $153.88
Fifth to 8 500RMB per person - $76.94
(pre tax) rate of 20%.

Date:
Starting June 5th

Time:

weekdays - 7PM to 2AM (19:00 - 2:00) --> gmt+8

weekends - 12PM to 2AM (12:00 - 2:00) --> gmt+8

The times above are for China which has a GMT +8 time zone. This means that if you're from Europe, you'll have to subtract 6-8 hours (so you'll have to be able to play in the afternoon and early evening most likely) If you're from the U.S. you'll have to subtract 12-15 hours (so you'll have to be able to play late at night or early in the morning).

Rules:

• Engineers capturing buildings is always allowed (Good news if you are a professional lamer). There is no rule against “engi”-ing your opponents buildings. This is war!
  • Since MCV Repack is allowed, feel free to move your MCV, including the center of Heck Freezes Over map. It’s not a noob move, it's a strategy!
  • Dogs are allowed to eat any engineer. Watch out for dogs!
  • You may “Alt” your tanks onto your opponent’s War Factory and Ore Refinery. However, you cannot continuously alt to prevent tanks from coming out of the war factory. (Most Chinese Players understand the difference between “Alt” and “continuous Alt”, and they will not perform “continuous Alt” in ANY games.
  • Always respect other players! Do not overly use taunt to bother your opponent.
  • Each player is allowed to be 30 minutes late but only a single time throughout the tournament. If he is late for more than 30 minutes and does not inform the organizers on QQ messenger chat at least 2 hours in advance that he will be late or that he can't play, then the player will be eliminated.  
  • At last, please TURN YOUR TRAINER OFF if you have one!!! In each game, the referee will ask you to take a screenshot. If you win the game, but do not have the screenshot, the win will not count.

(Note: if you are using QQ, it’s very easy to take a screenshot. Simply pressing Ctrl + Alt + A for a quick screenshot).

Round One: BEST OF 9 (first to 5 wins)

Round Two: BEST OF 13 (first to 7 wins)

Round Three / Semifinal: BEST OF 17 (first to 9 wins)

Round Four / Final Match: BEST OF 21 (first to 11 wins)

No. 3 or No. 4? BEST of 17 (first to 9 wins)

Maps:

Heck Freezes Over (It shall always be the first map of any series) == 冰天雪地
South Pacific == 南太平洋
Golden State Freeway == 加州高速公路
Montana DMZ == 蒙大拿非军事区
Stormy Weather == 暴风天
Country Swing == 乡村乐
DEFCON 6 ==防卫区争夺战
City under Siege == 围攻之都
Heartland == 心脏地带
Snow Valley == 雪谷
Paris Revisited == 重返巴黎
Official Tournament Map (4) == 正式锦标赛地图C4
Jungle of Vietnam (4 ) == 越南丛林

Naval War:
Depth Charge == 深水炸弹

Players will alternate picking the maps.

The map for the first game of each series will always be Heck Freezes Over. Then, the loser of the previous game has the right to choose the next map.
Each player can only choose each map once. This means that each map can be played twice (if both players choose the map).
ONLY the winner of the first game will be allowed to pick Heck Freezes Over again in the series (Assuming he loses a game later in the series and it’s his turn to pick).

Example:
Player A wins game 1 on Heck Freezes Over
Player B chooses second map (anything but Heck Freezes Over)
Player B wins game 2
Player A chooses third map (anything, including Heck Freezes over)

Players:

=JF=AoTMan

AoTMan started his Red Alert 2 Career since 2005. He is a legendary Red Alert 2 player in China, with countless honors. From 2008 – 2012, he has been the champion of National Tournaments 5 times consecutively. He ranks multiple No. 2 on XWIS, he score the highest on XWIS among all Chinese XWIS players. In China, he was No.1 in comprehensive tournaments from 2010 to 2012. Due to works and other issues, he stopped playing Red Alert from 2013, but coming back 2016 and obtained top 4 rank with ease. In 2016, AoTMan is top 4 player of Panda TV 2 v 2, King of Heck Freezes Over Tournaments. 

In 2011, AoTMan accept challenges from all players on YY-Live Red Alert 2 Streaming. Multiple players come over and he only lose one game for 3 days. It is unprecedented! His best side is America.

NSP午夜,255

Nsp=Wuye AKA 2559726460. Started Red Alert 2 since 2009, Champion of “NSP” battle clan. Top 10 player of King of Heck Freezes Over Tournaments in 2014 and Top 4 player of Comprehensive Tournaments in Panda TV 2016. He is also a popular game host for live streaming and owns lots of fans.

幻影帅胖,胖老师

H-Shuaipang. He started Red Alert 2 since 2010, Champion of “HuanYin” battle clan. He ranked number 5 in National Red Alert 2 Championship, and ranked No.3 in 2 v 2, Panda TV 2016, King of Heck Freezes Over Tournaments. He is professional with Red Alert Theory, and considered himself as a teacher for other players with regard to battle theories. He always love to say: “Come on man! Don’t be a coward, show me your micro!”  

完美HBK08, 千年老二

WM=HBK08. He started his Red Alert 2 Career since 2008, right now he is the chief minister of combat of “WanMei” clan. He ranked countless No. 2 in all tournaments, including King of Heck Freezes Over Tournaments, National Championship etc. He is famous for his constant winning of the Second Place in every Tournaments no matter where he goes.

完美假牙西,老假

WM=jayaxi. Jayaxi started his Red Alert 2 career since 2009. He is the best brother of WM=HBK08. He is famous for his amazing construction pace and extraordinary economical control during every games. He is the champion of 2013 National Red Alert 2 Tournaments, and No. 1 of “WanMei” clan. He set up his goal to win the 3rd place in all tournaments, and always meet his goals. He is very famous for his solid construction skills and impenetrable defense in both 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 Red Alert 2 battle.

黑鹰月亮3 老三

=HY=MOON3. Moon3 started his Red Alert 2 Career in 2008. He played hard and became No.2 in the “King of Heck Freezes Over Tournament” in 2012 and No.2 in “Chinese National Championship” in 2013. After that, he comes the Champion in every Tournaments. I mean, every single one! There is no doubt that Moon3 is the best player of Team China.

Captain Marko

Marko, or the Captain of XWIS, came on the scene from nowhere in 2006 and started crushing everyone- - and i mean everyone. He quickly climbed to the top winning rank 1 after rank 1. Of most note perhaps is January 2008 where he was the # 1 rated player in XWIS playing exclusively as a Germany-- a feat not even attempted by any other player before or since.  He is well known for his eccentric style and adaptability.

Latof the Deso King  

Latof has only lost 4 series since 2014, single handily sculpting modern XWIS gameplay in the process with his unique deso-centric bind sytle.  If you’re unlucky enough though, he will use his unsettling Korea just for his own amusement. It is said that his chilling psychological aura of pure focus can be felt through the computer screen during the post-game lobby.

Josh

Josh is one of the most helpful and respected members of the XWIS community. He has created high quality, competitive maps and has helped with making the game as fair as possible. On the battlefield, he is a ruthless soviet player who can win games against anyone when he plays his best.

Max

"Mr. AllMax" aka "ALi" the Robot is known for his profound understanding of TC alongside his principled and active style.  He is one of the most solid soviets in the game with many high rank finishes and is part of one of the most notorious and feared 2v2 duos ever.

dsector

Started playing in late 2005 and has a huge respect for the game. Not an active player, but loves to play occasionally and tries to offer a good challenge to any opponent.

General Tim

Tim aka "n44bj" is easily in the running for the #3 player ever; always lingering around the top of the ladder, giving the best players a headache in every game. This soviet player has no weakness besides boredom from being so dominant with many rank 1s and an XWIS tournament Grand final appearance to go with it.

Tony

Originally a 2v2 Yuri's Revenge player, Tony has achieved numerous rank 1s with his clans and used to play with Latof. Has won plenty of 2v2 ra2 tournaments including the first ever *xwis sponsored tournament* with multiple teammates. He is also a highly skilled 1v1 player known for lucky tank control. Although not too active anymore, he can still be a dangerous player so do not underestimate him.

Edd

Buckle your seat belt, this guy will be splitting all over the place doing all types of nonsense with his tanks and drones. He accepts any challenge and is one of the most famous players on XWIS; the founder of the most famous and prestigious clan with countless top 5 finishes in both 1v1 and 2v2.

- - - - - - - - - - - Many thanks goes to "Google" (Tencent Nick) / H2SO4 (XWIS Nick) for translating the rules and helping with the communication between China and XWIS. You may add him on QQ: 2054533674 / Skype: bojunzhou / Facebook: Luke Frankenstein. He is currently a college student studying at Rutgers University in Piscataway, NJ, USA and he's a big fan as well as a pro-player of Red Alert 2. Thank you for your hard work and involvement!

If you are in the tournament, please install QQ messenger so that you can communicate with your opponents: http://download.cnet.com/QQ-International/3000-2150_4-75695295.html

Use the same QQ ID and password as the one you use to play.

Go to "Groups" --> right click --> Search or Join a Group --> 438520018 --> Click on + to join the group.

2016-05-06_16-57-00_zpsmrd271pw.jpg

About the sponsor:

Panda TV – A platform that offers a great deal of exciting live streaming and live video contents for various games. It is the most entertaining live streaming and sharing platform for competitive games in China. While Panda TV is in constant contract with the most outstanding and fascinating live-gaming announcers; it is also rich in other content such as music, sports, outdoors, movies & movie stars, arts, fashion etc.  The originality of streaming content as well as the brilliant live-gaming announcers has built the future of Panda TV. We hope you enjoy a great deal and share your happy moments with others by watching our exciting live-game streaming and live videos on Panda TV.

Panda TV official Weiboa_zpsavtcnsjb.pnghttp://weibo.com/PandaTV

Panda TV official Site: b_zpsbjyrs7jb.pnghttp://www.panda.tv

Like and Join us on WeChat: 熊猫TV直播平台

aaaaa_zpsaluk4yor.jpg

bbbbb_zpsdajmecvd.jpg

Edited by dsector, 18 July 2016 - 04:57 AM.

#2 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:16 PM

Sounds great :)

#3 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:44 PM

i'll join for this tournament if the games go smoothly, last few tournaments have been a mess and really make me second think joining them.

count me in I suppose....I will use allieds tho

Edited by zMarsHz, 04 May 2016 - 04:45 PM.

#4 ALiTheGreatest

ALiTheGreatest

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:55 PM

Omg Dsector lol :D

#5 ZnL

ZnL

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:56 PM

although the maps seems kind of strange but the Chinese didn't put heck map , anyway if marko join this u got a big chance to win since marko is pretty good in most of the maps mentioned above.

for latty (path beyond 2, cs , off b ) 

lbl goes for latof since he owned tomi alot of times and tomi is done with ra2 now 

those r my words gents!

#6 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:07 PM

nice. Let us know if myself or other staff can do anything to help.

#7 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:11 PM

I will join the tournament too, 

Edited by mzjpk, 04 May 2016 - 05:13 PM.

#8 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:23 PM

Sorry, China men said you cannot participate.

(just kidding :p)

#9 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:37 PM

Sorry, China men said you cannot participate.

(just kidding :p)

Haha good 1 :p, I will be using allies or soviet, I have played already vs some of their decent players and won them, gl all. Let's show them what xwis has :D

#10 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:52 PM

They accepted to remove some of the bad maps such as Sinkhole, El Dorado, Little Big Lake and add some other ones instead. I updated the list. The only one XWIS players are not too familiar with is Lost Lake which is a simplified version of Arctic Circle.

#11 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:24 PM

Bawss dsector. I submit myself as a candidate for this event, especially if 2v2 is involved.  Good shit   :pimp:

#12 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:52 PM

2 vs 2 will be impossible. If you want you can be hero on that game, bad part is you are easily distracted and when you get mad it wont help your skills.

Haha good 1 :p, I will be using allies or soviet, I have played already vs some of their decent players and won them, gl all. Let's show them what xwis has :D

Agreed  :thumbsup:

nice. Let us know if myself or other staff can do anything to help.

Your help will be needed and appreciated.

#13 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:54 PM

we don't want any players who have a recent cheating history or overall bad behavior and sportsmanship. We only need the "crème de la crème:  ;)

#14 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:55 PM

Good luck guys

#15 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:57 PM

Your the last person who should speak about this, playing noobs for years every month, over and over again just to get "rank"

Edited by mzjpk, 04 May 2016 - 06:57 PM.

#16 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:58 PM

Good luck guys

It not even settled  yet.

#17 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

ill be open for playing this together with Lato,Marko,Tim,Marsh,Tomi and 2 other players.

However, im not rly digging a waypoint-engi fest. 

Fact is that we have evolved to players who dont use these cheap tactics anymore. 

Edited by Mikoz, 04 May 2016 - 07:05 PM.

#18 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Your the last person who should speak about this, playing noobs for years every month, over and over again just to get "rank"

Pay some respect to someone who owns yourself in skills bro.

#19 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 07:04 PM

Edited by Mikoz, 04 May 2016 - 07:05 PM.

#20 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 07:06 PM

Maybe you will be surprised how they evolved their part of the game.

#21 GAM3R01

GAM3R01

GOT BORED !

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • XWIS Name: GAM3R

Posted 04 May 2016 - 07:06 PM

i thought latof is going to 1v1 china #1 moon3 today

#22 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 04 May 2016 - 07:37 PM

ill be open for playing this together with Lato,Marko,Tim,Marsh,Tomi and 2 other players.

Fact is that we have evolved to players who dont use these cheap tactics anymore. 

Very true. 10 out of those 14 maps have oils meaning that most games will be decided by dogs 40 seconds in. Tic tac toe takes more skill boys.

#23 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 04 May 2016 - 07:37 PM

haha, 2005 marsh will be playing this tournament

WP engis

WP spies

Alt

#24 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:07 PM

This is great. Count me in! I would def. love to be a part of this epic tournament.

Most QQ players that i've played are really good. If i'm honest, their "Avg" player is as good as our top 5 players.

Bring your 'A' game guys!

#25 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:23 PM

If you want to avoid embarrassment only let latof marko and timkoning playing .

The rest are trash . I get that this might be a shock to many "good players " but it is the truth. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users