Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 08:45 PM

Thank you Aleks...  :dance:

What a great programmer she is.  :yes:

Edited by Sustanon, 22 April 2016 - 11:34 PM.

#3 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 11:36 PM

Are you really congratulating yourself? 
That's just sad.

#4 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 11:52 PM

People say this is the most devastating hack in history of RA2/YR.

People have no clue.  :dance:

#5 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:36 AM

People have no clue. :dance:

What a shemale noob u proud of this? Go back to polska

#6 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:52 PM

Thank you Aleks... :dance:

What a great programmer she is. :yes:

Im pretty sure I told you if I caught you bragging about your cheats on the forum again I'd permanently forum ban you. Goodbye.

#7 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 24 April 2016 - 06:02 PM

my respect towards you just has grown that much that you're close to Olaf's. :thumbsup:

#8 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:06 PM

Theres a better one out, where  on your screen you see fog, but the screenshots made by auto ss show the shroud on em

#9 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:47 PM

can I just ban alex from xwis and be done with it? I mean you guys wouldn't even have too, I could do it and you could wash your hands clean like you don't know what happened.....

just give me the go ahead plz :D

#10 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:58 PM

Go

#11 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:34 AM

If you guy removed the shroud and kept only the fog of war (like in any respectful str game) i'm sure it would be 80% less bans for maphacking, no one wants to waste his time learning BOs for a selection of 120 maps, so plz don't blame noobs for using AlexGoGay's hack.

#12 J0ni

J0ni

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • XWIS Name: Joni

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:58 PM

If you guy removed the shroud and kept only the fog of war (like in any respectful str game) i'm sure it would be 80% less bans for maphacking, no one wants to waste his time learning BOs for a selection of 120 maps, so plz don't blame noobs for using AlexGoGay's hack.

+1

#13 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 28 April 2016 - 01:10 PM

People have no clue.  :dance:

lol

Im pretty sure I told you if I caught you bragging about your cheats on the forum again I'd permanently forum ban you. Goodbye.

haha

#14 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:29 PM

+1

extremely possible to alter the game, that's why over the years there has been so many updates for the game....

this is sarcasm btw, people maphack on games with fog of war too, more so than games without fog of war........

you act like you can just go into ra2 ini files and change that kind of stuff, obviously you both lack the knowledge of what would need to be done, and what codes (that EA "lost") would be required.

and you don't need to learn BO's to be successful on ra2, what a load of shit that is, even with top players saying for years that BO's are not needed, people still think that what it takes to be good...smdh

#15 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 09:28 PM

extremely possible to alter the game, that's why over the years there has been so many updates for the game....

this is sarcasm btw, people maphack on games with fog of war too, more so than games without fog of war........

you act like you can just go into ra2 ini files and change that kind of stuff, obviously you both lack the knowledge of what would need to be done, and what codes (that EA "lost") would be required.

and you don't need to learn BO's to be successful on ra2, what a load of shit that is, even with top players saying for years that BO's are not needed, people still think that what it takes to be good...smdh

Obviously you don't understand a sniff about how this game works, shroud can be removed from maps with a simple FA2 manipulation, it has nothing to see with any "lost" code nor a special knowledge.

And plz tell me how many successful player doing incorrect BO? have you seen any on stream/youtube? if yes plz give a link (and i don't want your videos because you're not one of those guys).

Having to scout the map in order to win is so annoying and gives 0 chance for average players vs someone who knows every spot by heart, not everyone have to time to learn every map, not after 14 years of the release.

#16 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:08 AM

shroud can be removed from maps with a simple FA2 manipulation

really? does it work in multiplayer?

#17 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:43 AM

really? does it work in multiplayer?

yes

#18 Lud0wig

Lud0wig

None

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • XWIS Name: Miner

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:49 AM

If you want Fog of War you can easily extract fog.shp from ra2.mix file and rename it shroud.shp, add it in a EcacheXX.mix file and place the mix file on your RA2 dir...

#19 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 29 April 2016 - 12:55 PM

Obviously you don't understand a sniff about how this game works, shroud can be removed from maps with a simple FA2 manipulation, it has nothing to see with any "lost" code nor a special knowledge.

And plz tell me how many successful player doing incorrect BO? have you seen any on stream/youtube? if yes plz give a link (and i don't want your videos because you're not one of those guys).

Having to scout the map in order to win is so annoying and gives 0 chance for average players vs someone who knows every spot by heart, not everyone have to time to learn every map, not after 14 years of the release.

This is why i suggested a rotating map pool, i understand what yourw saying marsh.

But on maps with oil derricks, you HAVE to know where the derricks are to beat a top player, also.... accidently eat a derrick on a map you dont know? Get ready for a flame fest

#20 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:33 PM

Well i guess it's too late to make any changes for now, really too late, let's just forget about it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users