• XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 22 April 2016 - 04:05 AM

yo,

luft once again has been dodging his ban... numero 33? ^

last proven dodge:

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/182924-mike993-cheat-ban-dodge/

this time dodge:

as "mario88" previous month and this month

last dodge was proven n taken action on 4th of february, 64-day ban.

he dodged that ban on 16th of march.

in love, Tomi

#2 nobrefsBR

nobrefsBR

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 08:52 PM

hello good afternoon I wonder why some players have in the game ranger saying that I was banned from xWIs?

#3 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:47 AM

I thought you left ra2 tomlin to do better things in your life now when your almost 40, but who im kidding ... some things never change a loser will allways be a loser :/

I aint bann dodging my bann is over , but ill get my self banned soon enough since the game is dead :/

#4 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:04 PM

why would u have to get urself banned "since game is dead" ? 

#5 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:17 PM

I thought you left ra2 tomlin to do better things in your life now when your almost 40, but who im kidding ... some things never change a loser will allways be a loser :/

I aint bann dodging my bann is over , but ill get my self banned soon enough since the game is dead :/

a few things:

1. im 28.

2. you calling some1 a loser is like paf calling some1 a retard.

you're a bad troll, i already told you that a few times. but i guess when you're a 23yr old fustrated life-/jobless swede who has dodged his ban 32 times on an internet game, being a bad troll seems like a success to you.

3. you indeed dodged your ban again, your ban wasnt over. when you have a ban that lasts 64days you have to wait these 64 days, if you dodge that ban after 30+ days like you did, a new 64-day ban starts which you dodged in march as mario88, but dont worry its only gonna be number 33.

we both know there are more to come yet.

4. maybe its time to get out of your cage and take your own advices, otherwise you'll always stay the same deluded meaningless fustrated bad swede troll.

#6 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:53 PM

The facts are :

1) you told me you were 37 when i first started ( 3 years ago ) so you are indeed 40 now . 

2) calling you a loser is just right , because you have done nothing in your life except ra2 and witch you suck at ,your a Slavic no lifer  living in Switzerland in his 40's no wife no kids just living alone like a dog.

3) i don t have a job that is true but i study at university ( if you interested i study mathematics ) and i think you clean bathrooms for living. thats as high job you can get being retarded . i dont want to hurt you but you doing this to yourself , i never started shit with you but you seem to be butthurt after i owned you many series. new player vs someone who played this 12 years so i get why you hate me =p

If i got time i would alliterate more how sorry i feel about you but i think this will do for now. 

why would u have to get urself banned "since game is dead" ? 

Very good question markolio but it is maybe time to stop playing this game .

#7 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 05:55 PM

4. maybe its time to get out of your cage and take your own advices, otherwise you'll always stay the same deluded meaningless fustrated bad swede troll.

also keep in mind you cant dodge life like you've dodged all your bans, you only got 1 chance ;)

#8 CnCYaoi

CnCYaoi

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:01 PM

i thought all bans were lifted...  so how is he dodging?

#9 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:20 PM

also keep in mind you cant dodge life like you've dodged all your bans, you only got 1 chance ;)

Indeed i think age made you wiser but you still a piece of sh*t :)

#10 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:35 PM

the bans were lifted in 2015, he continued cheating in 2016 because he never will learn, then got banned for pushing and dodged that ban.

anyways, before i put you on ignore cuz theres no point arguing with a bad troll, lemme tell you 1 thing.

i dont give a fuck what u or anyone think about me, thats why ull never see me go around telling ppl over the internet about my personal life.

dont get me wrong if we ever get to meet irl and maybe get good friends, then you might be a part of my life n will get to know what i do for my living, etc. but until then you'll just be another nobody over the internet getting all jelaous n hating on the ra2 god.

cu n enjoy GR

Users I'm Ignoring
Name Group Posts Signature Messenger   XWISMOSTWANTED
Joined: 02-April 07 Donators Hide Hide Allow Remove VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Joined: 17-August 15 Members Hide Hide Allow Remove Sustanon
Joined: 16-September 15 Warning Hide Hide Allow Remove FOCUSVITA
Joined: 17-September 15 Members Hide Hide Block Remove BigDaddyMatt
Joined: 01-December 15 Duplicate account Hide Hide Allow Remove

welcome to the group of retards, each 1 of them is banned from here tho except u, hopefully that changes soon aswell.

#11 CnCYaoi

CnCYaoi

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 02:27 AM

the fact that you are making a topic about someone who is "ban dodging" a 20 person server   in itself is down right hillarious

the fact that it has been almost 5 years now of straight activity dropping and still more and more crying from the same players,  the same cheat reports, the same "lamer" posts in fair game play forum...

you group of 20 really need to take a look in the mirror and ask yourself what the fuck is wrong with me.   

:no:

#12 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 03:51 AM

the fact that you're spamming a cheat report that absolutely has nothing to do with you is hilarious, but i just smell another cheating retard or even worse, a m8 of luft.

also nice fucking logic you got there, because the game is dying out we suddenly should let the cheaters play :wallbash:

#13 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:05 AM

the fact that you're spamming a cheat report that absolutely has nothing to do with you is hilarious, but i just smell another cheating retard or even worse, a m8 of luft.

also nice fucking logic you got there, because the game is dying out we suddenly should let the cheaters play :wallbash:

Never cheated to win a ranked game , played fair all games. I broke the rules so i can get time off ( that was my third and final bann) the first 2 banns i have to thank drunk timkoning ( prez ifv  vs latof that game made it to youtube belive or not) and latof aka latty ( played ranked clan against his mate and thats push ) :D

So tomlin get your facts straight . You accused me of maphacking and controlling units ect when you lost 5-0 but you got xgs and i got auto SS . 

One thing came out and that were your a sore loser n00b  . 

#14 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 04 May 2016 - 11:44 AM

Luft shut up. You have manipulated so many monthly ladders with ur pushes you should stay silent forever.

Edited by Mikoz, 04 May 2016 - 11:44 AM.

#15 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:14 PM

What is the purpose of this topic?

Edited by mzjpk, 04 May 2016 - 05:15 PM.

#16 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:53 PM

first time you see someone report a cheater? hope that answers your question

p.s. correct question should be: why is suddenly spam allowed in a cheat report and why has no action been taken yet?

#17 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:26 PM

Luft shut up. You have manipulated so many monthly ladders with ur pushes you should stay silent forever.

Should i take this from a half brained junkie ? :no:

first time you see someone report a cheater? hope that answers your question

p.s. correct question should be: why is suddenly spam allowed in a cheat report and why has no action been taken yet?

Why dont you give up already ... i told you my ban is over ... jeeeeeeez this server is full of idiots . 

And if that makes you happy ill ask the admin to ban me because i wont be playing anyway untill july , I got some exams . 

Wish me luck tomilina ?

#18 Lud0wig

Lud0wig

None

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • XWIS Name: Miner

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:27 PM

Should i take this from a half brained junkie ? :no:

Why dont you give up already ... i told you my ban is over ... jeeeeeeez this server is full of idiots . 

And if that makes you happy ill ask the admin to ban me because i wont be playing anyway untill july , I got some exams . 

Wish me luck tomilina ?

Good luck on failing them

#19 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:50 PM

I hear you loud and clear random guy , but yes i will get 20 /20 thanks for your support :)

Edit : ok not totally random guy , but i should call u something , maybe unit control guy? :'D ye i got you ludvish , unit control vs zigzag thats as stupid as it can get, cheating vs admins  :lollol:

Edited by FOCUSVITA, 04 May 2016 - 10:55 PM.

#20 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:18 PM

hello good afternoon I wonder why some players have in the game ranger saying that I was banned from xWIs?

Create a support topic and someone will look into it.

i thought all bans were lifted...  so how is he dodging?
Permanent bans where removed. He cheated again and got banned again.

the fact that you are making a topic about someone who is "ban dodging" a 20 person server   in itself is down right hillarious

the fact that it has been almost 5 years now of straight activity dropping and still more and more crying from the same players,  the same cheat reports, the same "lamer" posts in fair game play forum...

you group of 20 really need to take a look in the mirror and ask yourself what the fuck is wrong with me.:no:

Maybe those people cheating should realise this and grow up.

Post of the topic.

You just don't learn. Goodbye.

The next person unrelated who posts in any Cheat report is getting a forum ban. You have the rest of the forum to swing your handbags at each other.

#21 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:49 PM

Rebanned due to dodging ban.

#22 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:08 PM

1836 usai.png laundry service W   usai.png juven L -210 00 Whenever, Wherever 19:54 05-05-2016 69     P 1835 usai.png laundry service W   usai.png okkk L -218 00 Whenever, Wherever 19:54 05-05-2016 69     P

ggzwp, re in a few weeks :cool2:

cu luftic and gl with ur "exams" aka games on GR

REKD

#23 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:17 PM

1836 usai.pnglaundry service W   usai.pngjuven L -210 00 Whenever, Wherever 19:54 05-05-2016 69     P 1835 usai.pnglaundry service W   usai.pngokkk L -218 00 Whenever, Wherever 19:54 05-05-2016 69     P

ggzwp, re in a few weeks :cool2:

cu luftic and gl with ur "exams" aka games on GR

REKD

Thats not me tomi lol

EDIT : Bro i think u should let it go , how empty is your life to care if a random person gets banned or not ?

I honestly feel bad about you .

Take care . 

Edited by FOCUSVITA, 05 May 2016 - 06:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users