Lud0wig

None

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • XWIS Name: Miner

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:19 AM

Is the stream replay saved somewhere?

I don't think so. You can still watch RA2 streams which are currently live. You can watch all live RA2 streams here

http://www.zhanqi.tv/games/hongsejingjie

I'm watching games on Heck SvA [Iraq vs France] :p. On Heck you can pick Cuba vs their France, it's much easier to take down afc, cannon and MCV.

#28 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:53 PM

So.... is he good?

Played a guy that was 2x better than me before several years ago... That's when I was actually pretty good too.

#29 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 06:06 PM

So.... is he good?

http://xwis.net/ra2/pl/zatox/

He's playing vs. Tim right now: http://www.zhanqi.tv/11544697

#30 guestacounts

guestacounts

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 06:08 PM

kollektiv is tim ?

#31 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 06:11 PM

Yes.

#32 guestacounts

guestacounts

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 06:33 PM

if he can understand the words (change map) :D
all he say come come baby
and heck than middle

#33 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:02 AM

Cool some of them play on xwis now.
Good to see our europe/usa/quatar/ausie combination is still better then the asian (H)

Be aware of Lag & waypointengi tho when you play em.

good jokez.

they just join xwis and instantly manage to play all the maps (even new xwis maps), most of the pro asian players just have the talent and creativity most of xwis players dont have and never will have (hi mikoz and zlatan, etc).

if the game was competitively with $$$$$ irl tournaments only a few of the xwis players would be able to participate (hi me, marko n latof)

#34 DryFeet

DryFeet

joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:23 AM

good jokez.

they just join xwis and instantly manage to play all the maps (even new xwis maps), most of the pro asian players just have the talent and creativity most of xwis players dont have and never will have (hi mikoz and zlatan, etc).

if the game was competitively with $$$$$ irl tournaments only a few of the xwis players would be able to participate (hi me, marko n latof)

Who's from QQ other than zatox?

#35 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:33 AM

chinawd n yzzd guys, sadly they never rly joined xwis, just a few players and from time to time.

i mainly remember them from 2009-2011 when they played lots (dozen of players), qms n clangames, instantly top 10 ranks.

always had great games with them except the lame part, but when u know it happens its simple to deal with it, also aint blamin them for it cuz they dont know its considered lame on xwis, its just normal for them.

asian players to compete on xwis always would've been the best to happen, sadly never really happend n probz never will. theyll just always randomly show up and not really many players

#36 KoninhoPau

KoninhoPau

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:59 AM

good jokez.

they just join xwis and instantly manage to play all the maps (even new xwis maps), 

zatox only wants heck, he wont change map or play qm vs me. aksed him multiple times. all he say is come gogogo come.

#37 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:54 AM

yeh i get u, but he doesnt understand english. also i can think of that hes not feeling comfortable playing qm due all the new maps he doesnt know, so he sticks to what hes used to and probz best at (heck), playing for his rank.

but i know they can play the game, cuz i've qm'd their top players

#38 heldro2

heldro2

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 12:38 PM

Impossible, i read on this forum the xwis server has the most elite players in the universe, all other servers are filled with inferior ra2 scrubs who only dream of reaching xwis players' skill level.

#39 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 01:35 PM

as first, never believe everything you read, make up your own mind by your own experience.

secondly i never claimed QQ players or w-e have better players than xwis. i know myself that xwis is the elite server (thats why i always have only played on xwis and no other server, except for WOL when it was running fair), but if you reread my post carefully you will realise that i said if there were a few millions $ thrown into some tournaments and the game got competitively it would look all different, because the interest, motivation, time- and study-investment from other players would be awaken.

its pretty logical you wont find elite players (or not as much as on xwis) on other servers cuz the other servers are mainly meant for fun. you have no ladders, hofs, prizes, tournaments like xwis had/has.

so ofc ppl who join xwis are eager to show off their best and actually are the best.

Edited by LBL, 24 April 2016 - 01:29 PM.

#40 heldro2

heldro2

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:06 PM

well yeah the real talented and devoted players play games where the money is at i get that. If ra2 had the same playerbase as LoL prolly none playing now could compete with the top. 

this was actually kinda the point i was trying to make. there is so few players playing on xwis that even if you are the best, its not much of an achievement

many people playing on xwis suffer from tunnelvision. they think xwis is the best server since they keep telling eachother so, people playing on other servers are noobs, they dont have a ladder so they play for fun therefore they must be all bad at the game. i understand xwis having a ladder it encourages ppl to improve and become better at the game, however it doesnt mean that people not playing for ladder are not trying to improve their games. there is good ra2 players on cncnet and gr aswell. and like u said, when some random ppl from china join xwis they easily compete with the top and leave alot of ppl on xwis shocked. i remember just starting to play on xwis and someone thought i lied saying i was from gr because i was too good for that. tunnelvision.

ps: i understand the playerbase from xwis is better overall then the playerbase of both gr and cncnet

ps2: im not claiming im as good as the best players playing on xwis.

Edited by heldro2, 24 April 2016 - 02:27 PM.

#41 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:31 PM

sorta, but pretty sure ppl like marko n latof would still be successful (both amazing, talented and creative players), but the competition would be just way higher. also it would get harder n harder the longer it lasts, people would just play the game day-in, day-out and try so hard and their best, hell u can make a fucking epic living out of sitting in ur fucking chair, ofc it changes shit.

anyways, what i was trying to say with my first post is that asian players usually got more talent/creativity/freakyness or however u wanna call it when it comes to online gaming, not ALWAYS (me croatia me best) but most of the time.

p.s. ive the feeling im writing too much, but u guys just make me to xd

Edited by LBL, 24 April 2016 - 02:34 PM.

#42 heldro2

heldro2

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:36 PM

ye i believe asians have a monopoly on being the best in most RTS games. prolly because asians are pretty smart en disciplined. but its also because gaming is much more mainstream in asia and instead of footballers and dj's in europe gamers are the superstars in asia.

#43 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 03:00 PM

yep

#44 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 04:00 PM

zatox only wants heck, he wont change map or play qm vs me. aksed him multiple times. all he say is come gogogo come.

thats pretty lame if hes really the rank 1 of qq servers, youd expect him te be open for challenges, instead of being scared to p[lay on maps where he isnt comfortable on.

#45 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 24 April 2016 - 04:30 PM

thats pretty lame if hes really the rank 1 of qq servers, youd expect him te be open for challenges, instead of being scared to p[lay on maps where he isnt comfortable on.

Yes and No. 

Rank 1 in QQ servers on heck is an achievement on its own since the majority of the players there 1 map heck. 

Being rank 1 on Xwis with just heck is lame because we're more versatile players and usually dont have anyone 1 mapping.

sorta, but pretty sure ppl like marko n latof would still be successful (both amazing, talented and creative players), but the competition would be just way higher. also it would get harder n harder the longer it lasts, people would just play the game day-in, day-out and try so hard and their best, hell u can make a fucking epic living out of sitting in ur fucking chair, ofc it changes shit.

anyways, what i was trying to say with my first post is that asian players usually got more talent/creativity/freakyness or however u wanna call it when it comes to online gaming, not ALWAYS (me croatia me best) but most of the time.

p.s. ive the feeling im writing too much, but u guys just make me to xd

If talent/creativity/freakyness is something you admire then why did you avoid playing me for so long after I beat you in series? I asked countless times for games and I was ignored.

Here's one example

snapback.png

I'll play!

Unless you still don't like playing against me, Tomi  =(

Maybe my drone skills were too creative/freaky for you  :laugh:

Edited by Edd, 24 April 2016 - 04:30 PM.

#46 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 04:49 PM

thought the link shit was an obvious joke, random trashtalk, didnt think ud take it serious at all, neither was meant so.

errr avoid what? ignore what? i always played you when i was online and could play. im so sorry if you felt ignored, tho b4 i quitted the game i recall playing u 2 series on revenant, both you got shrekt, so dno where ur coming from. mby lil bit troll eddy? huehuehuehue

?

I thought we had a good series..

https://www.twitch.tv/vltality/v/53652103  <---first 2 games 

https://www.twitch.tv/vltality/v/53652886 <---rest of the games

yeh ill play, hit me up dis weekend

next time add all the quotes yo not only the ones you felt "ignored" :(

#47 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:11 PM

thought the link shit was an obvious joke, random trashtalk, didnt think ud take it serious at all, neither was meant so.

errr avoid what? ignore what? i always played you when i was online and could play. im so sorry if you felt ignored, tho b4 i quitted the game i recall playing u 2 series on revenant, both you got shrekt, so dno where ur coming from. mby lil bit troll eddy? huehuehuehue

whoa, nobody is taking anything serious here. It wasn't the first time you were annoyed at my gamestyle.

We played more than twice before you quit, but if you're willing to only selectively remember the times you won, then yeah, you beat me 1 series  5-4 and other was 5-3. The rest of the series we've had are on my stream. Including a 5-1 win for me and a few other close series wins. 

Either way, this isn't a muscle contest. I was just referring to playstyles and your annoyance toward mine.

#48 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:35 PM

ok then, still not sure what u want me to respond. yes i find your gameplay kinda annoying, happy now?

great add to the topic.

If talent/creativity/freakyness is something you admire then why did you avoid playing me for so long after I beat you in series? I asked countless times for games and I was ignored.

guess next time ill also join a random topic and talk about how salty you get everytime you lose.

#49 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:46 PM

ok then, still not sure what u want me to respond

notice me senpai

#50 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:53 PM

figured, just thought you're that intelligent that ull realise urself ur more than noticed in my brain and memory, too bad it turns out you're one of these girls u gotta give compliments/recognition every 5mins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users