15 replies to this topic

#1 heldro2

heldro2

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:38 AM

Wouldent it be a nice idea to add a shoutbox to this forum? Could be a nice way to quickly ask people for games. On the other hand i can imagine ppl abusing the shoutbox as a playground for their xwis drama fights.

#2 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:40 AM

i doubt itd make a difference in getting games

#3 heldro2

heldro2

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:48 AM

Not sure, atm i am waiting for a qm not knowning if anyone is even playing of wanting to play. i have no way of contacting people. on the forum there always seem to be some people lurking, would be nice if i could contact them without sending them a private message or creating a topic "GAMES NOAW?!?!1"

#4 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:51 AM

well at least for me, even if im lurking forums doesnt mean that i would just go to ra2 if someone asked for games.

theres lots of ways for people to ask for games already if they want to play. like going to lobby.

unfortunately its just that at this time its very hard to get games no matter what u do.

#5 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14917 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:56 AM

Where we see the flame in realtime?  :no2:

#6 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:23 AM

Only if we can pay with bitcoins

#7 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:02 PM

Where we see the flame in realtime?  :no2:

Mr. Neo ya know whats worse and more annoying than all the flamers you meet everyday on the internet?

fake ppl like you, who keep join the forums with the knowledge that ppl flame eachother, yet always cry and moan about it. well here's my suggestion for you, if you do not like something: ignore it or simply do something else with your time you lil filthy fag.

#8 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:23 PM

Mr. Neo ya know whats worse and more annoying than all the flamers you meet everyday on the internet?

You?

fake ppl like you, who keep join the forums with the knowledge that ppl flame eachother, yet always cry and moan about it. well here's my suggestion for you, if you do not like something: ignore it or simply do something else with your time you lil filthy fag.

Awww. I love you too you soppy git. Haha, you really haven't changed have you. Thanks for proving my point  :rolleyes:

#9 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:28 PM

well if u create a forum with lots of filters u get a forum like cncnet forum. u are very lucky if u see one post in 2 days :D 

id rather have forum like strike team =D

#10 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:31 PM

You?

Awww. I love you too you soppy git. Haha, you really haven't changed have you. Thanks for proving my point  :rolleyes:

oh no you've "proved a point" over the internet, want a medal sir?

why would i change myself? im happy n confident with who im, but can you say the same about yourself? ;)

still you're a fake lil flithy fag who cries and moans 24-7, now get the hell back to cncnet cuz even over the internet you dont know your place.

p.s. dont forget to report me to olaf

#11 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:34 PM

oh no you've "proved a point" over the internet, want a medal sir?

why would i change myself? im happy n confident with who im, but can you say the same about yourself? ;)

still you're a fake lil flithy fag who cries and moans 24-7, now get the hell back to cncnet cuz even over the internet you dont know your place.

p.s. dont forget to report me to olaf

TLDR. Still flaming me? lol

Uh, yup. Just looked.

Edited by NeoGrant, 15 April 2016 - 01:34 PM.

#12 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:34 PM

https://cncnet.org/:bye2:

#13 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:36 PM

Awww shucks. Out of insults?  :console:

#14 heldro2

heldro2

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:41 PM

stop hijacking this topic for your internetfights. i changed my mind, i think a shoutbox would also be great to keep topics clean of this shit. 

#15 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:48 PM

Awww shucks. Out of insults?  :console:

u know u want and love it, anyways i agree with haldro, stop spammin his topic neo.

back to topic.

#16 aFFGonHeK

aFFGonHeK

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1791 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 05:11 PM

Tomi just said he is happy and confident with himself while referring to someone as a 'filthy lil fag' over the internet in twenty-fucking-sixteen. Way to prove what a xenophobic fuck who is entirely unfit for reality you really are. Stick to internetting Tomi... My god you're shit at it but you're much safer in here then you are out there. If you do one day decide to venture out, myself and I'm sure a few others here at strike team can throw in a few bucks and buy you a helmet... Keep at it big guy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users