#26 thriLLeR

thriLLeR

RAZED

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 04:55 AM

Sustanon

Here is the clip for u, I think u gonna like it  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G24V7gfLtHQ

:lollol:

#27 GAM3R01

GAM3R01

GOT BORED !

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • XWIS Name: GAM3R

Posted 05 April 2016 - 06:26 AM

How do you know the nickname belongs to this user?

I know who uses my old Reshrouder to play on GR. :) Besides there's really only 1 person on XWIS who goes to the lengths of PATRIOT15 of typing walls that are a pain to read and contain more than 3 spelling and grammar mistakes per sentence. The other one that fits the spelling mistake and grammar bill would be Showtime, but Showtime uses 1920x1080 and not 1680x1050.

Here's a hint: if you're not dumb as a stone you can pretty easily tell who is who just by looking at the screenshots. Some people number their scouting dogs. Some number their tanks, rocketeers, planes, barracks. Some use select over screen/map, some don't. Some play on low details. You name it.

I don't use any hacks or modifications on XWIS. :)

Do u think all are dumbs like u to believe this shit

#28 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 08:05 AM

I dont want to butt in but ...

what marsh said  +1

And i want to add to that, Sometimes i think its a shemale/sissy cuz the songs he/she listen and post on "what are you listening now?" topic.

when i see post like this made  by this dude i regret that i didnt take a ss of "Girl" (one of his nicknames) spamming on the lobby.

i wonder how come you are always the victim?

#29 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 05 April 2016 - 01:06 PM

the feminism agenda, all bitches are always victims today

#30 Jev

Jev

Captain

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1024 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 04:01 PM

SUSTANON https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sustanon HA HA. Obviously having no effect on him " manning up"

#31 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 04:33 PM

he has to shoot testosterone? LMAFO well that explains a lot

#32 PATRIOT15

PATRIOT15

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • XWIS Name: PATR1OT

Posted 05 April 2016 - 10:06 PM

GAM3R01

I've just looked under ur avator, and found out ur "XWIS nickname", looks like now Alex know, whom to deal with about "Impersonaliating" himself  :thumbsup:

#33 GAM3R01

GAM3R01

GOT BORED !

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • XWIS Name: GAM3R

Posted 06 April 2016 - 08:23 AM

GAM3R01

I've just looked under ur avator, and found out ur "XWIS nickname", looks like now Alex know, whom to deal with about "Impersonaliating" himself  :thumbsup:

ya that's right

#34 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 06 April 2016 - 10:28 AM

I know who uses my old Reshrouder to play on GR. :) Besides there's really only 1 person on XWIS who goes to the lengths of PATRIOT15 of typing walls that are a pain to read and contain more than 3 spelling and grammar mistakes per sentence. The other one that fits the spelling mistake and grammar bill would be Showtime, but Showtime uses 1920x1080 and not 1680x1050.

Here's a hint: if you're not dumb as a stone you can pretty easily tell who is who just by looking at the screenshots. Some people number their scouting dogs. Some number their tanks, rocketeers, planes, barracks. Some use select over screen/map, some don't. Some play on low details. You name it.

I don't use any hacks or modifications on XWIS. :)

Wrong. I'm using the newest RA2 version downloaded from http://xwis.net/d
I didn't hack anything. :no2:
If you mean "mpstats.txt". There is no "mpstats.txt".

It's nopped.  :)

I'm an aspiring MD. :yes:

You didnt answer my question, you also managed to list several nicks belonging to this player. Perhaps we should consider reinstating your permanent ban as you clearly haven't learned.

#35 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 11:33 AM

Pretty sure I answered your question. Learn to read.

His other nicknames include: abramsm1, armatat14, win4ester

Perhaps I should list his other nicks as well: abadon, extremist, romel

Want more?

I listed the nicks so the player can be identified quickly and appropriate action taken. Seems like there is no problem for him spamming the lobby, listing my nicks and pretending that he is me?

Edited by Sustanon, 06 April 2016 - 11:34 AM.

#36 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 06 April 2016 - 11:52 AM

Have a warning for your cheek. I've already told you, as far as I'm concerned I don't care if every player on XWIS flames you. You will receive no help from me.

#37 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 06 April 2016 - 02:25 PM

a warning, sry sir?

he's a perm banned cheater, correction: a perm banned cheater who not only has cheated, but also created a hack which he published/advertised to others.

who now after a few years was given another chance, so lets quickly have a look at his recent actions since return:

- bails people

- lames people

- randomly accuses people of cheating/laming

- flames/insults people

- spammed/insulted me while in games (multiple times), which ended up me ignoring all of his accounts

- accuses people of things he exactly does to them

- makes countless useless garbage topics with the only aim to gain attention and spam/insult

- used unithack on several people (thats atleast what ive heard from others and wouldnt be surprised if true)

- uses 3rd party tools to check others forum accounts/in-game accounts (there are numerous topics/posts where he lists forum accounts and in-game accounts of others, which is only possible with 3rd party tools)

• Hacking, relay, bots, abuse of service Hacking of any kind, use of relay, any other bots, and third party tools in the lobby are forbidden on XWIS. Admin may also take action against any players they consider to be abusing the server, or a threat to the server security. Immediate and indefinite bans will be issued to any hacking, or security threats to XWIS, or anyone abusing the lobby in any way.

considering all of the above, this shouldnt even be a debate. just reban him/her, for the better good of xwis, humanity and probably even herself.

Edited by LBL, 06 April 2016 - 02:37 PM.

#38 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 02:47 PM

You didnt answer my question, you also managed to list several nicks belonging to this player. Perhaps we should consider reinstating your permanent ban as you clearly haven't learned.

rofl

gg rekt.

#39 PATRIOT15

PATRIOT15

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • XWIS Name: PATR1OT

Posted 06 April 2016 - 08:16 PM

LBL

Sounds like a death warrant.