#1 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 04:21 AM

Hi,

I havnt played for a while, but i want to start playing again, been playing counter strike for last year, but playing a bit less lately, i think i played it to much lol ( and i still suck) , so ill be playing red alert 2 again also from now on.

So i hope it could boost activity in ladder, if only by a little, to give the player that played most tourney ladder games, a price of 20 usd worth in bitcoins ( 0.05 bitcoin).

rule is, 1 mapping isnt allowed, im not sure what the rule is for QM how many % a certain map can be of the total maps, in order to get into HOF, but i was thinking of using that rule.

also the price only will be available if the player that played the most games in that month played over 250 games, i think this is reasonble as im looking at the ladder from this month right now, top 10 almost all have close to or over 200 games.

Is there a way for olaf or a mod that they can see in server stats or somehwere a list of the people with most played tourney games? So i dont have to look through ladder and compare games played.

I know its not much, but hey a free 20 usd just for playing the most games at this game wich we all love, and everyone can win, plus maybe more people would play on 1 account ( as far as people care for 20 usd, dont kno how rich ya all are). Last time in price invasion i also donated money price in bitcoin for most played tourney games, if he still has them hes got 65 usd worth in bitcoin now:P ( value went up a lot since a year)

edit: its for next month, april, forgot to mention that

Pls tell me if i overlooked something or you have suggestions about the rules ( rules i made are just a suggestion)

Jeffrey

Edited by DaRk, 29 March 2016 - 04:29 AM.

#2 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 07:53 AM

edit: its for next month, april, forgot to mention that

Hey Jeff, welcome back! :D

I'll definitely be going for most GGs! :D

I'll be using my nick "VeronicaS" for next month.

#3 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 04:47 PM

Hi Alex, thanks, hope more people will try to compete for most games played so it could boost ladder activity just a little bit.

#4 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 05:17 PM

ill give it a shot :) thx for the contest 

#5 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 07:37 PM

nice :)

#6 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 11:29 PM

nicee, try to beat me guys i got so much free time :D (unemployed), and dont plan on working any time soon .

#7 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 02:21 AM

i got so much free time :D (unemployed), and dont plan on working any time soon .

Haha! :rizla: That's how it's done! :thumbsup: But you might regret that sooner or later. :(

#8 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:08 AM

Haha! :rizla: That's how it's done! :thumbsup: But you might regret that sooner or later. :(

regret what? I still make money, i just dont work, well not for a boss, maybe you could still call it work then i guess.( I trade altcoins to make my money)

#9 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 30 March 2016 - 04:28 AM

regret what? I still make money, i just dont work, well not for a boss, maybe you could still call it work then i guess.( I trade altcoins to make my money)

How does this work?

I could use the info for some side work =P

#10 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 07:10 AM

Well that would be a long story if i had to explain it to you properly,

Like you have bitcoins, theres also other cryptocurrencies, wich represent a value related to bitcoin.

for example,  1 XWISCOIN is worth 0.05 bitcoin, so 20 XWISCOINCOINS would be 1 bitcoin, say you buy 20 of them, for 1 bitcoin(417 usd), then if the value of 1 XWISCOIN rises to 0.1 bitcoin, you sell, and you have 2 bitcoins.

its not really just this easy, but some example from last months.

i bought ETH ( etherium) at a rate of 0.003 bitcoin per ETH, i bought 100 ETH, 3 months later price of 1 ETH was 0.03 bitcoin, and i sold, so i made 0.3 BTC into 3 BTC.

Dont kno if you heard of Microsoft Azure, Microsofts cloud service(https://azure.microsoft.com), but lately many blockchains from different cryptocurrencies get added to the Azure cloud, so theres lots of hype, and many coins go +1000% within weeks.

i bought SYS (syscoin) at rate of  0.00000300 BTC per SYS, when it came on microsoft azure, price went to 0.00004500, so times 15. i sold at 0.00002500, so for me it was +800%, i invested 0.7 bitcoin, made that into 5.6 BTC( 2400usd)

its just like stocks market, but here are no rules, so huge market manipulation, pumps and dumps, you really have to know what you are doing or you lose your money.

I know a lot about it since i started mining altcoins in 2014 and trading them also since them.

this is one of the bigger cryptocurrencies trading sites were i trade: www.poloniex.com this is one coin where im invested in now : https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_dgb

Not to many kno about blockchain technology ( the technology behind bitcoin) but its getting more and more known, for example all the big banks are running tests with blockchains, it will replace their current payment systems.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/01/28/bank-of-america-is-going-big-on-blockchain-plans-to-file-20-patents.html

for me its just a big hobby, as i used to be a miner, but thats not profitable anymore thats why i am only trading now, and it turned out i could make quite a lot of money with it, enough to live off.

you can also just trade BITCOIN itsself, the price also fluctuates, but not nearly as much as the cryptocurrencies, altho bitcoin did rise from 180 usd to 450 usd within 6 months. ( hope you kept them codi :D

#11 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 09:09 AM

You should try forex trading

#12 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:11 PM

You should try forex trading

I have no knownledge about that, plus i dont think there are as big of price jumps as in the cryptotrading world, you'd need to play with very big volume to make decent ammount of money.

#13 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:56 PM

you'd need to play with very big volume to make decent amount of money.

not exactly true.

but the idea is you start of smallish, learn it and as you start to make money reinvest it in bigger trades. You can set buy/sell stops to limit your liability. There are a number of clients you can use and can do it from home. I don't know much about what you're doing but it sounds a bit like pot luck, especially with no rules and huge market manipulation as you put it. 

It is more complex but with big rewards in the log run if you know what you're doing. If you're not working i suggest spending some time reading up on it and maybe give it a go on a small scale ;)

#14 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 06:16 PM

uh there was something about a tournament or? 

#15 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 06:41 PM

Wouldn't really call it a tournament. But maybe an announcement is in order seeing as some nub has derailed this topic :p

#16 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:25 PM

tomorrow is the ladder reset right? im gonna try to play at least 15 games a day, i hope it will be easy to get games in quikmatch, maybe i will also update the PRICE with a 2ND price for the MOST GAMES played in the 1ST WEEK.

#17 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:24 PM

yo dark n1, can u do me a favor? plz get in touch with marko and explain him everything about bitcoins, hes really interested in bitcoins.

hes just to shy to ask you himself, so plz contact him, ty.

#18 DryFeet

DryFeet

joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 10:26 AM

gaming pc: £1000 Rent for the month: £450 Month's supply of pot noodles and Cheetos: £60 Losing your job and girlfriend by grinding out qm's to make $20: priceless.

#19 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 01:09 PM

gaming pc: £1000 Rent for the month: £450 Month's supply of pot noodles and Cheetos: £60 Losing your job and girlfriend by grinding out qm's to make $20: priceless.

To the point. Nothing more to add.

#20 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:02 PM

if you have most games, post here please, im not gonna count everybodys games.

#21 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 06:36 PM

139   thomas 97 155

who is this? i think hes got most games.

#22 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:12 PM

his forum username is juve if you want to contact him

#23 DaRk

DaRk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 01:52 AM

his forum username is juve if you want to contact him

oke thanks ive send him a pm

#24 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 02 May 2016 - 09:33 AM

#4 Palacio 118-93 = 211 #20 Mikoz 115-74 = 189 #42 Uninet 28-7 = 35 #65 Amsterdam 25-14 = 39 #83 Cerny 22-11 = 33 #215 Ajax 5-6 = 11 #305 KingMikoz 2-1 = 3 Total = 522

#25 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 10:06 AM

I guess you should have specified it was for one nick only...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users