http://xwis.net/ra2/screenshots/8682017/

#2 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 03:19 PM

I hope he bans you and both your current accounts among your other 10000 duplicates.

np nerd

40+ virgin confirmed.

wtf is this man, u fucking put me into warning group again? fuck you and your forum seriously

u fucking dont respect anything or anyone but expect everyone to respect you and to follow your rules

FUCK YOU

p.s. pls change my account back to Tomi

#3 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 15 March 2016 - 03:48 PM

olaf ban me? good joke, that would be like giving away his heart.

on the other hand you should be re-permbanned, i predict a few more months at a maximum until you're back to your old silly hacks to win games. the bug exploiding already has started.

also stop stalking/insulting on me, otherwise ill have to collect all the proofs/posts and make a topic and see what olaf thinks about it.

#4 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 04:10 PM

on the other hand you should be re-permbanned, i predict a few more months at a maximum until you're back to your old silly hacks to win games. the bug exploiding already has started.

I've never used hacks to win games.

also stop stalking/insulting on me, otherwise ill have to collect all the proofs/posts and make a topic and see what olaf thinks about it.

Insulting you? You made a ridiculous topic calling me a cheater for using Yuri to capture Cows on Heartland: http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/183028-siralex-bug-abuse-selling-cows/

P.S.: Learn to spell. Anyone who knows me also knows that I'm always polite to other players but quite frankly you're one of the TOP3 players on this game of whom I can surely say that your IQ is certainly below room temperature.

#5 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 04:14 PM

whahhaha

#6 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 04:21 PM

I've never used hacks to win games.

Insulting you? You made a ridiculous topic calling me a cheater for using Yuri to capture Cows on Heartland: http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/183028-siralex-bug-abuse-selling-cows/

P.S.: Learn to spell. Anyone who knows me also knows that I'm always polite to other players but quite frankly you're one of the TOP3 players on this game of whom I can surely say that your IQ is certainly below room temperature.

you've been permbanned for cheating and advertising/sharing your own hacks. but keep trying, one day you might can convince yourself that you're fair.

yes you've called me a kid, a huge joke and mentally retarded in that topic, also says the chick which got mad over a lose n accused me for "unitcontrol hack", lel.

its ok, i know u love me, but u gotta sort out your sexual confusion.

#7 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 05:27 PM

Except, I have never cheated.

You have just made a useless HELP TOPIC about how Showtime said "ur momma", wasting admins time when you're the one making such posts:

showtime mom vs mikoz mom

A bit hypocritical, don't you think?

#8 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 05:47 PM

yet you keep respond to an "useless topic" that absolutely has nothing to do with you.

p.s. hows the therapy going?

#9 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 15 March 2016 - 10:21 PM

Except, I have never cheated.You have just made a useless HELP TOPIC about how Showtime said "ur momma", wasting admins time when you're the one making such posts:A bit hypocritical, don't you think?

It's every bit as useless as this one.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/183030-eredin/

Here's some advice for you both. Grow up. Neither I nor any the other staff are interested in getting involved in all your petty arguments or disagreements.

Your like kids running to mummy. It's pathetic.

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users