Photo

Latof Vs Marko

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Poll: Latof Vs Marko

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Who will win?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#76 ImNewButOld

ImNewButOld

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:44 AM

Marko probably top1 in ra2 history. Latof might be better now.

#77 willy

willy

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18212 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 12:39 PM

is Marko playing again?

I missed my last opportunity to play him, the month that YR suddenly had games and he played as Kiara. Would've been fun that.

Im 1-0 this month, might play some more ;p

Edited by willy, 21 February 2016 - 12:39 PM.

#78 Shuk

Shuk

RUSH finally in rock and roll HOF!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • XWIS Name: AnarchyX

Posted 22 February 2016 - 08:20 AM

Id be inclined to agree with Josh (from his commentary streams) and Paf, in that Latof is arguably the best I've seen. His deso/map control and ability to defend is brilliant. I love his style, I rarely see him go more than 2/3 wars even long game yet still controls the other player.

That being said, Marko half the time to me looks like he could try harder e.g. alting out of ra2 mid tank battle to change songs haha yet still smashes most opponents lol. Really quick thinking and outanks like a boss.

Both uber talented.

Honourable mentions to Tomi, Sash, W0nna, Veg, both Tims and John for being branded as the best I've personally seen or played but mainly from a decade ago. Now im just an old man who cant control multiple units :baby:  :)

edit - forgot Rami, Steffen and JokuJak

..and was too late to the Foxi/Fabi - Mikey/Gaz party (WOL noob when they were pwning)

Edited by Shuk, 23 February 2016 - 02:55 PM.

#79 DryFeet

DryFeet

joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:05 PM

The February results are in, it's official ladies(?) and gentlemen: latof 14-9 marko. So without that 5-0 at the end it was neck and neck. I loled at marko going to YouTube and opening "top 10 career-ending scandals" after that series. They seem pretty well matched Imo.

#80 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:28 PM

Feb. 2016

Matt vs. Marko: 16-15 to Matt

Matt vs. Latof: 5-4 to Latof

Remember my greatness everyone. Starting work in a week and will not be on much. Ra2 will miss the legendary Matt. POSE ON EM'!  :flex:

#81 DryFeet

DryFeet

joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:47 PM

Feb. 2016

Matt vs marko's sov: 5-4 to marko
Matt vs latof's sov: 0-0 to latof

Ok champ.

#82 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:57 PM

Feb. 2016

Matt vs. Marko: 16-15 to Matt

Matt vs. Latof: 5-4 to Latof

Remember my greatness everyone. Starting work in a week and will not be on much. Ra2 will miss the legendary Matt. POSE ON EM'!  :flex:

Matt vs Zl4t4n on last day : 2-5 

#83 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:02 PM

Feb. 2016

Matt vs marko's sov: 5-4 to marko
Matt vs latof's sov: 0-0 to latof

Ok champ.

Hmm actually Matt vs. Marko's sov is 8-7 to Matt. We did a 1v1cm series as well. I believe Marko is better than me overall but get your facts straight you lil garbage can. I'm a beast and you.... well I don't even know your name. Another random scrub lols. And not sure what sov/allies has to do with anything. I play allies all the time and I don't make excuses for it.  :bye1:

Matt vs Zl4t4n on last day : 2-5 

Hehehe can't win them all =]

I come on for games tho, not for rank like you. I could have sat on rank 3 on the last day but I kept playing. But to be fair I beat johnny 95% of the time. Props to him that series tho. And mikoz...you refused to play me almost every time I asked you. And even then you would try to pick all the maps lols. I think you're one of the most pathetic players I've seen on here  :rofl:

#84 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:30 PM

Hehehe can't win them all =]

I come on for games tho, not for rank like you. I could have sat on rank 3 on the last day but I kept playing. But to be fair I beat johnny 95% of the time. Props to him that series tho. And mikoz...you refused to play me almost every time I asked you. And even then you would try to pick all the maps lols. I think you're one of the most pathetic players I've seen on here :rofl:

Cant win them all - indeed no1 can.
I could have sat on rank 3 - same for me
You play for fun, me for rank - i like good stats indeed, but the past years i decided Palacio is my main nick. I always fall back on that no matter the points. Explains why i did 300+ games on it.
You refused to play me most of times - you rarely ask me and you are never findable in qm. Last game we did was fair and both picked maps. End result Matt lost the serie.

Your post are easy to counter m8, try harder next time.

#85 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:58 PM

Yeah....everyone sees me asking you all the time in lobby lols. It's almost a given you will tell me you're in series vs some noob you've already played 100 times, or that you have to go soon lols. And you were rank 3 like 2 weeks into the month lols. If you woulda sat on that rank you'd still be like rank 9 at the end of the month. I had 780-something in the last few hours. Kept playing. I'm easily better than you are, not sure how you even think that's debatable =] 

Carry on sir...

#86 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 03 March 2016 - 02:24 AM

Both noobs. Matt in particular big scrub.

#87 naWb

naWb

BabyFarkMcGeeZax

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3254 posts
  • XWIS Name: naWb

Posted 07 April 2016 - 11:03 PM

So, are we going to play today, Mark0?

Tomi is 100 % talk and flame and 0 % skill to back anything he says up. The guy is a laughingstock when you play him on any map other than LBL. I don't know why people think that he's "the best", he's good but he's far away from Marko, Latof, Tim, Adam, Matt, Luft and me.

Watch him eat 2 engis against Marko: http://www.twitch.tv/omituinen/v/47739045?t=2h39m35s LOL :rofl:

Lol you must have not played back in the day when there was, more then 50 really good players.

#88 willy

willy

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18212 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 04:33 AM

Lol you must have not played back in the day when there was, more then 50 really good players.

Indeed. Tomi was Rank 1 around 50% of all months between 03-07. You know, when it mattered ;)

#89 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 09:06 AM

well, siralex is just a meme.

im sure hes aware how much tomi has acomplished, he just saw bashing tomi as a good way to build his own meme reputation.

#90 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 02:23 PM

What does meme mean?

#91 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 02:30 PM

a pervasive thought or thought pattern that replicates itself via cultural means; a parasitic code, a virus of the mind especially contagious to children and the impressionable 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users