Photo

Latof Vs Marko

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Poll: Latof Vs Marko

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Who will win?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 05:05 PM

ive already told u, if im qming, feel free to come to quickmatch as well.

#52 thriLLeR

thriLLeR

RAZED

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 05:06 PM

So, are we going to play today, Mark0?

Tomi is 100 % talk and flame and 0 % skill to back anything he says up. The guy is a laughingstock when you play him on any map other than LBL. I don't know why people think that he's "the best", he's good but he's far away from Marko, Latof, Tim, Adam, Matt, Luft and me.

Watch him eat 2 engis against Marko: http://www.twitch.tv/omituinen/v/47739045?t=2h39m35s LOL :rofl:

can some1 bann this idiot again pls ?

#53 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 05:23 PM

can some1 bann this idiot again pls ?

You have some strong posts, bro: http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=forums&mid=155&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&userMode=content

:thumbsup:

Edited by Sustanon, 20 February 2016 - 05:25 PM.

#54 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 05:55 PM

.. And me l0l

#55 ALiTheGreatest

ALiTheGreatest

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 06:05 PM

Why don't you come and qm me SirAlEX everytime we played its been 1 game then u suddenly back in lobby :) Only full series i creamed u 5-2

#56 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 06:12 PM

Why don't you come and qm me SirAlEX everytime we played its been 1 game then u suddenly back in lobby :) Only full series i creamed u 5-2

Are you talking to me? You "creamed" me? Hmmm... http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/pl/veronicas/

I see what you did there!

#57 ALiTheGreatest

ALiTheGreatest

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 06:37 PM

LoL i played u casue it was end of month and i lost chance for rank 1 so i went allies for fun. lmao u actually took that seriously though and got proud of ur rank  for that hahahahahahahaha so fkn funny

Since you been back I managed to only play you two series, which tells me a few things. You avoid anyone decent and also somehow spin it in your head to act like everybody is bailing you. Try asking me for qm sometime in lobby ive asked you tons and i doubt you got the balls kid. 

Edited by abc123abc123, 20 February 2016 - 06:47 PM.

#58 Steffen

Steffen

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1983 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 07:24 PM

I've seen on Markos stream, that you paged him "ganxster bail" and type on his twitch chat "i gonna play sexy if they don't bail" WTF is wrong with you? You're just a piece of **** and just a bad guy.

You always got rekt 5-1 or 5-0.

Also yesterday when you've played against Marko and Frank after 3-1 you came with some excuses "lag"

You've said sexy only play -1- when they have more points? I think we played them always when we were on. Also last series when we had more points. And instead of you Matt and Max give always gg and dont run away after some loses mr unit control creater.

Go back where you came frome Mr multiple Rank 1s.

So you tried to play Marko 1vs1? What i've seen was you paged him always when he was in a series. And the last days you was always on his twtich chat. So you could have easily seen when he finished a series.

Just for your information. Ive blocked and deleted you on skype. Same will happen when im gonna stream again my twitch chat.

#59 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts
  • XWIS Name: tbiol

Posted 20 February 2016 - 07:31 PM

This is absolute comedy.

#60 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 07:39 PM

This topic is about Latof vs marko and nothing else!

#61 ra2pro

ra2pro

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 09:01 PM

hahaha marko i will rethink again and put u beside tomi lol 

u will not be even a challenge to latty if u lose to his doll (5-2) 

ROFL hhhhhhhhh Marko + Tomi FTW!

Topic CLosed!

#62 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 10:08 PM

Marko is an excellent player. I have always respected him. Especially since he was making YouTube videos, of which I have made many (40+) too. He goes out of his way to teach players how to play the game.

He's more than a match for Latof. I believe it will be very close games. Watching now! :cool:

mr unit control creater.

You're a joke. Your friend PiNeRs was accusing me of unit control cheat which is a joke. I don't have that cheat. I didn't make that cheat. Much less would I use it or even need to use it.

#63 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 20 February 2016 - 11:06 PM

there is early game for tomi (most impressive debut) mid for marko late for latof tim never tried although he belonged to the best of 3

#64 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 21 February 2016 - 12:38 AM

pharmgoat would win hands down......soooo

#65 Peachy

Peachy

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 01:40 AM

I think it will be 5-4 for Latof ~ tbh games were boring, all i see was dog dog dog dog dog dah dah dah dawg, would be nice 2 see some good tank split action

#66 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 02:09 AM

Latof did win 5-4 but that was 2 hours before your post.  :p

I'd like to play Latof sometime again. Last time I played him was 5 years ago. Though, we never really played much. But I'll have a busy week this week, so dunno if we'll find a time. I'm not on RA2 that much and neither is he.

#67 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 02:22 AM

Matt watched one of the recorded games. I think Marko would benefit a lot from a bigger reso. Think Latof has an advantage there. Since I'm allies usually I just use the minimap a lot, but sov players need bigger reso or early radar to see =]

Good to see people playing each other tho. 

#68 Peachy

Peachy

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 03:26 AM

Latof did win 5-4 but that was 2 hours before your post.  :p

I'd like to play Latof sometime again. Last time I played him was 5 years ago. Though, we never really played much. But I'll have a busy week this week, so dunno if we'll find a time. I'm not on RA2 that much and neither is he.

Haven't seen the games yet, i was playing Strygwyr(Tomi) during that time

I did see 1 game, your game vs Monument on Golden state valley, you must exploit players with small reso, you should have send 3-5 tanks when u2 had lots of tanks to his top and bottom base at the same time to mess with his miners, it would have made you look like a dominant player, instead the same repetitive gameplay dog dog dog dog dog dah dah dawg

Saw the ladder stats, you won 5-4 from Monument  :busted:
Now you cannot leave, 2morrow you can play vs Monument, Latof, Palacio and Tomi sov players, players still believe you use cheats for rank 1 in 2010, you must stay and play more 2 proof you are a legit player, 1 series in the entire month means nothing

#69 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 21 February 2016 - 04:09 AM

Marko is an excellent player. I have always respected him. Especially since he was making YouTube videos, of which I have made many (40+) too. He goes out of his way to teach players how to play the game.

He's more than a match for Latof. I believe it will be very close games. Watching now! :cool:

You're a joke. Your friend PiNeRs was accusing me of unit control cheat which is a joke. I don't have that cheat. I didn't make that cheat. Much less would I use it or even need to use it.

No you just created the foghack... sure you didnt need that either

Then you come here expecting respect... your the only joke here.

Good games though, well played both :)

#70 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 21 February 2016 - 04:27 AM

ofc reso matters, sorta changed the game. way easier to do/see splits with higher reso cuz of better mapview, way more time to react in either case, being the one splitting or the one countering splits.

however, to be fair letofa ez rank 1, gonna be a fight with marko n me for 2, think i can keep up with him, letofa doubtful.

glad u returned this month marko, sorta opened games again. well mainly gonna be beetwen you, lefota, max and myself. the others wont be able to keep up but yet to trashtalk 24-7.

see ya for sunday gamez

#71 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 04:37 AM

Hmmm except if you actually played me tomi you would lose all your pts  :crybaby:

#72 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 04:45 AM

No you just created the foghack...

Nice try. Except, I didn't create the foghack. Foghack has been around way before I even played my first game of RA2. Did I just blow your mind? Get your facts straight!

however, to be fair letofa ez rank 1, gonna be a fight with marko n me for 2, think i can keep up with him, letofa doubtful.

LOL

#73 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 21 February 2016 - 04:47 AM

Nice try. Except, I didn't create the foghack. Foghack has been around way before I even played my first game of RA2. Did I just blow your mind? Get your facts straight!

LOL

ok let me rephrase, you created the ra2yr multi reshrouder. Which imo makes you worse than any cheater.

#74 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 05:18 AM

Not sure why everyone keeps bringing that up TBH. The past is the past. Time to move on...

#75 lmworried

lmworried

Korean Warlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 08:37 AM

Marko for
Me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users