Photo

Latof Vs Marko

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Poll: Latof Vs Marko

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Who will win?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 ZL4T4NN4TION

ZL4T4NN4TION

tc2clean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 03:47 AM

this is the dumbest topic of all time......latof will beat marko......this isn't even a discussion.....marko is not ready and acts like a rookie.....and btw marko i played this game from 2003-2005....then i took a 9 year break and started again less then 2 years ago....and ill still steal games from ya lol

Edited by ZL4T4NN4TION, 20 February 2016 - 06:09 AM.

#27 Enj0y

Enj0y

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • XWIS Name: Enj0y

Posted 20 February 2016 - 04:05 AM

I seen both play via streams, and tbh I wouldnt know but it's games I would like to watch.

qm is best

#28 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 04:28 AM

This match-up would be great to watch in an observers point of view, not in first person. Unfortunately, you can't have obs in QM :( and also, Latof doesn't let anyone watch except a selected few. One of those selected few misses quite a lot of action during his streams :pinch:

I really can't decide. Latof is really strong and so is Marko.

----i think i'll go with Marko.
The funny part is that he said in stream "about to play 2v2s vs Sexy, that is if they dont bail"

Then bails. :baby:

Haha ye man i think Josh sleeping when he did Stream. Josh when u will Stream latof his Games again for us? 😁. I enjoyed Most Games against matt. I Love this Camper man 😛

#29 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 04:45 AM

I'm away right now but I'll be streaming more in mid March :thumbsup:

I'm enjoying Markos vids- hope this series will happen :)

#30 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 04:46 AM

some people judge latof's skills because they don't like him, i'm gonna be 100% neutral, tomi is one of best no doubt, marko is one of best no doubt, timkoning is one of best no doubt, sammo is one of best no doubt and there's probably a lot more, but Latof is best player of all times period, the guy didn't lose series for years, he does not even play for rank 1, yet he get's rank 1 every month almost, when you play latof, he will force you to attack him from start, that's how good he is, also if i remember correct months ago he played vs a very good player on 1000 pts as i remember and he won 2-0 without earning points of those games, how many players would do this? i started in 2011, i have seen and played many good players, but latof is the best player i have ever seen. 

At end I wanna say, it would be good to see a very high skilled player like marko go 1on1 with latof, would be GGs for sure. ;)

Edited by mzjpk, 20 February 2016 - 05:00 AM.

#31 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 20 February 2016 - 05:22 AM

depends, latof is sorta nocare-face lately, meanwhile marko is sorta tryhard-face.

but ill go for letaf, cuz he reminds me of sasha, one of my fav players and i know just myself too good how much it takes to beat that style.

hopefully more games with marko (no engi eat and drone mcv next time plz :) ), hard to catch games with latof, but will play when see.

dont count me out yet tho, might GoMAD then everything and everyone in my path will be doomed and destroyed :cool2:

#32 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 09:28 AM

tbh i would drone mcv every game in "the hills have eyes"  from the right side
Not because salty for getting engi eated, but im not gonna be so overly "fair" that i would give my opponent double income and free 75% map control willingly, and thus make the game unwinnable for myself :p

Of course i move to middle gems from left side as well in that map because its OP, but drone mcv is like the only way its possible to lose if i do that. or a major fuckup.

#33 TaskRa2

TaskRa2

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 11:52 AM

i did not vote but they are great players forever  :no2:

#34 ra2pro

ra2pro

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 12:01 PM

Hahaha nice 1 maxy , latof is the best guys , it's obvios ,why most of u voted for marko , i bet for kissing the ass only The maker.of this topic didn't win latof a serie for ages ago , matt who been dominated by latof's desos as we saw ,also never win latof a serie , goes for edd too and i can say recently latof didnot lose a serie to marko Maxy iam sry but ur question should be changed to Who can beat latof aserie? Gues who ?

#35 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 12:13 PM

no one has a lost a serie to me in a while since i havent played in almost a year buddy

#36 xwisxwis

xwisxwis

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 12:31 PM

gl every one 

Edited by xwisxwis, 20 February 2016 - 12:32 PM.

#37 ra2pro

ra2pro

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 12:33 PM

Marko u r solid , u already beat  the LBL god like 134-9 and btw from this moment forward u will not see tomi online and he will ignore u and ur messages , will start to make lbl and return to bash nubs so gl tomi there , i still in my words otherwise i see u do the opposite and beat latof a series .

who knows we will see that fight soon  :D

#38 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 12:54 PM

well if tomi will play lbl, im sure u will be one of the nubs he will be bashing :D

i dont get why some of u try to troll tomi now that hes not dominant as he was before.
Guy is easily one of most legendary ra2 players in the game. pretty much Zezima of ra2 (if any of u ever played runescape)

u lose/win him in lbl when hes just trying to be a nostalgiafag shouldnt really give any growth to ur virtual penis dude.

Also i dont get the endless boasting that goes on in this game. I don't think i have ever seen in any other game someone boasting with victories from 6 years back like for example siralex here lol.
Or someone boasting with someone elses victories, classic example of that was when i lost to sash 9-0 and his minion afrimo (LOL) boasted about that for like 1 year straight.

Cmon guys its a game and we are trying to have fun, why try to ruin it.

#39 ra2pro

ra2pro

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 01:51 PM

Cmon guys its a game and we are trying to have fun, why try to ruin it.

the sad thing is last time i played u , u droned my mcv in sv  and u ate the whole middle in heck map , u start to like the lame way to play , 

u r so scared to play latof because u know u can't win him since it's obvious when u said to him (NO) after he asked u to tourney games ,it was in ur stream don't deny that .

+ why u did u say much lies about tomi ? this guy is not a legendary, look how much games he lost to u and even max owns him !

if tomi was 24/7 active in 03 and bashing ppl who can't even know when to put the 2nd war , then it's not our problem .

so again stop crying here and show us who is the best , get the ballz when latof asked u for games and say yes 

imo QM is so fucking lame tourneys is 100% fair , it's easy u pick ur maps and he pick his maps. 

#40 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 01:59 PM

ok again HOW IS EATING MIDDLE IN HECK LAME???? seriosuly guys go for the best tactics and dont cry if u lose against them.
I remember droning one retard in snow valley in recent recalling, because he was extremely bad mannered player and had it coming.

obviously if u see someone moves mcv in mid in heck and u can drone it, u are really dumb if u wont do it lol.

Edited by DrVanNostrand, 20 February 2016 - 02:02 PM.

#41 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:00 PM

I don't think i have ever seen in any other game someone boasting with victories from 6 years back like for example siralex here lol.

Nice post. Maybe your brain is capable to realize that I did not play for 5 years and I never was boasting.

I just told the truth when I said that I was dominating everyone, including you, in 2010. :)

Series today, big boy? :thumbsup:

#42 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:06 PM

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

"actually i was NOT boasting, oh btw i OWNED everyone in 2010 !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111"

OH MY DOG

Edited by DrVanNostrand, 20 February 2016 - 02:13 PM.

#43 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:14 PM

Im online now in Qm page me for series stop the bullshit trash around here. Im nowhere Marko's level but can put up a good and funny game what Ra2 is about.

#44 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 03:33 PM

tbh i would drone mcv every game in "the hills have eyes"  from the right side
Not because salty for getting engi eated, but im not gonna be so overly "fair" that i would give my opponent double income and free 75% map control willingly, and thus make the game unwinnable for myself :p

Of course i move to middle gems from left side as well in that map because its OP, but drone mcv is like the only way its possible to lose if i do that. or a major fuckup.

hah is ok, was jk, i didnt mind it rly, was my own risk to move XD

we had fun gamez, some strange, some fucked upz like defcon, some rly close ones (urban games ) and some really good ones, all in one worthy decent fun good games, looking forward to more.

p.s. youre arguing with retards, use ignore/troll for the better good of yourself and your own time/nerves

p.s. #2 had to change my vote for you marko, cuz gamepcr aka elra also voted for u... :cool2:

#45 ALiTheGreatest

ALiTheGreatest

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 04:02 PM

Please be objective tomi, also pls go mad :)

#46 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 04:16 PM

Tomi wont play me because: "Matt flames". Pretty sure it's not just the flame, it's the flame + pile of losses. Tomi is a good player but wants to live off his reputation from a decade ago instead of play good players. Pts are ez if that's all you play for. 

Hi Tomi   :)

Now shall we get back to the real topic....?

Edited by BigDaddyMatt, 20 February 2016 - 04:19 PM.

#47 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 04:25 PM

Please be objective tomi, also pls go mad :)

takes alot for me to go mad, but actually is quite simple.

all it takes is you guys starting to play the game. while some ppl might think the flaming/trashtalk gets me mad, in the end after some time its just annoying and boring.

what got me mad back then was the atmosphere, all the challengers wanting to prove theirselfs. the moment i joined the lobby i felt like a warrior, felt the need to prove myself being the best.

nowadays when i join the lobby i sorta feel in a trollmode, cuz i know no1 is rly willing to play, rather show theirselfs in lobby then in-game.

but once the inner fire, the inner mad is waken up, there is no way out for anyone :cool2:

Tomi wont play me because: "Matt flames". Pretty sure it's not just the flame, it's the flame + pile losses. Tomi is a good player but wants to live off his reputation from a decade ago instead of play good players. Clearly still cares about rank too much, since he always just wants pts instead of games vs good players. Pts are ez if that's all you play for. 

Hi Tomi   :)

Now shall we get back to the real topic....?

alo matt, werent u sent into retirement? and that twice in a short period of time.

first on xwis clannies and then tried your luck on cncnet and also got shrinked :|

stop being so salty, chill out and enjoy the coffee and tea on your veranda

Edited by LBL, 20 February 2016 - 04:27 PM.

#48 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 04:32 PM

alo matt, werent u sent into retirement? and that twice in a short period of time.

first on xwis clannies and then tried your luck on cncnet and also got shrinked :|

stop being so satly, chill out and enjoy the coffee and tea on your veranda

Because we lost to sexy this month? Pretty sure we've won far more series than them overall but they give GGs. Can't say that about you. Too god damn pussy. 

Don't believe everything you read, sir. I slapped everyone on cncnet for the week I was there. They just post videos of the few wins they get, and elect to remove all the losses. Not really bothered by it. Was fun playing a game I've never played before and competing vs players I've never played before. They got pimped, tho. Just like you lol !

#49 ra2pro

ra2pro

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 04:35 PM

what got me mad back then was the atmosphere, all the challengers wanting to prove theirselfs. the moment i joined the lobby i felt like a warrior, felt the need to prove myself being the best.

nowadays when i join the lobby i sorta feel in a trollmode, cuz i know no1 is rly willing to play, rather show theirselfs in lobby then in-game.

come'n FFS ,tell me Who the Fuck is u ,Man u r not even classified as a top pro, u r just avg player , thats a fact ma boy 

go check ur status and esp the last month: 550 games vs peachy and when u met some 1 decent like max u lost hahahahah and u said u r a (god) LOL

and the before that u were jking around  with Libya ?hahaha  yes? 

brother u r Dead .

#50 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 04:55 PM

So, are we going to play today, Mark0?

Tomi is 100 % talk and flame and 0 % skill to back anything he says up. The guy is a laughingstock when you play him on any map other than LBL. I don't know why people think that he's "the best", he's good but he's far away from Marko, Latof, Tim, Adam, Matt, Luft and me.

Watch him eat 2 engis against Marko: http://www.twitch.tv/omituinen/v/47739045?t=2h39m35s LOL :rofl:

Edited by Sustanon, 20 February 2016 - 04:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users