29 replies to this topic

#26 ZiiP

ZiiP

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:28 AM

i'll have a chance to try it tomorrow :)

Good Luck! Try the hard version.    2 bad it recons online. ATM im working on a new type Ai, this time it will produce units out of WF instead of just "popping" out of the ground. It's hard though, the regular BO of the ai is ,  power raks,ref,ref,ref,war,radar.    Need to make it power,raks,ref,war,radar,war,ref,war

yea that's exactly what I did  :bye1:

Nice done, when i try that tactic, well it fails :bye2: was it the easy or the hard version ? 

Edited by ZiiP, 18 February 2016 - 09:29 AM.

#27 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 18 February 2016 - 01:15 PM

ATM im working on a new type Ai, this time it will produce units out of WF instead of just "popping" out of the ground. It's hard though, the regular BO of the ai is ,  power raks,ref,ref,ref,war,radar.    Need to make it power,raks,ref,war,radar,war,ref,war

I'm no expert at map making, but years ago I was somewhat successful with making the AI build like a human player by triggering the 'Create Building'(125) action in Final Alert. I did it in YR (coz you can mod more things than in RA2) and I think in a campaign mission. But I ran into all sorts of problems and was too lazy to figure them out. If you can make it for skirmish games, that'd be even better.

#28 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 02:56 AM

Tried the hard version several times but can't beat it. I noticed that if I play as soviets, I can't build a war factory. That must be a bug.

The only way I see myself beating this is if I play with crates and get extremely lucky.

#29 KeepCalmGen

KeepCalmGen

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • XWIS Name: Genesis

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:38 AM

Nice done, when i try that tactic, well it fails :bye2: was it the easy or the hard version ? 

I believe I downloaded it before you updated to those 2 version.

I'll give a try to the hard version, see how things works.

Edit, i don't get it, how should i win without wf?

Edited by KeepCalmGen, 19 February 2016 - 07:49 AM.

#30 ZiiP

ZiiP

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:49 AM

I noticed that if I play as soviets, I can't build a war factory. That must be a bug.

Sorry about that, its not a bug, i just loaded the wrong ini file :no:  i fixed it here is the new download with a wf  :           http://www.mediafire.com/download/uuys41c5f97us59/littlebiglakeprov2.mpr  <<HARD

I going to remake LBL  soon, now without units popping out of the ground. 

Try my new map "Heavy Forest" in the other topic.  Also new map is almost done called "Dry Heat".  Both maps can be played online (tested).

Edited by ZiiP, 19 February 2016 - 09:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users