#26 tRiPPy

tRiPPy

cool

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2469 posts
  • XWIS Name: tRipPy

Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:53 PM

Like me, Latof isn't really playing. He hardly played last month at all.

Marko played 142 games (a whooping 16 hours of pure gameplay) in just 4 days, beat that.

I'd be lucky if I could play as much in the entire month. :(

did you not play 600+ games in december?  :p

#27 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:53 PM

this is latof's nick for this month http://xwis.net/ra2/pl/str1ker/

Yeah, damn, he played 19 games and 2.5 hours. That's a lot, l0l!

Anyways, I'd have some spare time right now if you'd like to play me, Marko. :)

did you not play 600+ games in december?  :p

Yes, I spammed games, especially on the last day: http://xwis.net/ra2/201512/pl/vanessa/ (I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open, then nicked in for a couple of hours) :p

But yeah, December = Holiday Time.

Edited by Sustanon, 16 February 2016 - 08:58 PM.

#28 JonasAKAFaze

JonasAKAFaze

The BH Master

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1251 posts
  • XWIS Name: Faze

Posted 16 February 2016 - 11:47 PM

How to download Twitch video? I saw some games of mine in here "1" 2, "3" and the last 1http://www.twitch.tv/omituinen/v/45179172

Use Internet Download Manager

#29 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 17 February 2016 - 12:02 AM

ok 1 game then he dont want to re

#30 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 17 February 2016 - 03:09 AM

talk1ng about str2ker

#31 Peachy

Peachy

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 07:08 PM

Use Internet Download Manager

Thanks
Nice tool, very fast and easy

@Rumblesom

JDownloader2 doesn't work on my pc, anyways thanks

#32 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:16 AM

this is latof's nick for this month http://xwis.net/ra2/pl/str1ker/

Looks like noob bashing 😝

#33 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:07 PM

It's good that you're talking in your streams more. For a while there I thought I was watching a cyborg.

cyborg%20-%20gg%20no%20re.gif

#34 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:10 PM

well it depends :D first i talked a lot and told what im gonna do at start etc, but then i realized that some people are listening to the stream while playing against me... sooo talking about what im gonna do suddenly started to feel like a bad idea.

#35 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:47 PM

well it depends :D first i talked a lot and told what im gonna do at start etc, but then i realized that some people are listening to the stream while playing against me... sooo talking about what im gonna do suddenly started to feel like a bad idea.

You should make a Delay of 30 seconds. Im sure shemales like alex watching stream and playing you.

#36 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:49 PM

well yes alex was where i realized it from :D idk if there was someone else

#37 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 02:09 PM

The delay of Twitch streams is at least 20 seconds, so it's not useful to your opponent at all. :D I opened your stream at the end of a game, when I went to the toilet or something, and I think I saw you swapping music. Then again, I always ask you to put some Röyks(k)opp.

Do you think I'm going to listen to my RA2 sounds and your 20 seconds delayed sound or even check what you did 20 seconds ago? If you do believe that, then you're seriously retarded.

You should make a Delay of 30 seconds. Im sure shemales like alex watching stream and playing you.

Nice post, get rekt mapper. :laugh:

Edited by Sustanon, 23 February 2016 - 02:11 PM.

#38 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 02:43 PM

its not 20 seconds. and when i realized it it was at the start of the game. 

Yes it does help when i tell at the start of the game if im going to rush for example.

I actually tested my theory if you will react, i first did an all in to u in tour b and lost

Second time i got you on tour b i said i will do the same thing, needless to say that tactic was only thing u prepared for and i got a freewin with a dread rush :D

So i guess i can use it to my advantage too, but i rather not anyone who im playing listen/watch my stream because its quite lame and also a form of cheating even though its my choice to stream or not.

Edited by DrVanNostrand, 23 February 2016 - 02:52 PM.

#39 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 03:03 PM

but for sure do commentary on other ppls games :thumbsup:

actually if u r playing some1 who u trust not to watch ur stream cud u discuss ur pregame plan etc? i think it could be helpful for players to get insight into your thought process in step with the various stages of the game

#40 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 03:30 PM

I would honestly be the last person who would use your stream to my advantage.

its not 20 seconds. and when i realized it it was at the start of the game. 

Yes it does help when i tell at the start of the game if im going to rush for example.

I actually tested my theory if you will react, i first did an all in to u in tour b and lost

It is 20 seconds delay, minimum. Your accusation is purely ridiculous and might be just to make me mad, I'm not sure. I watched the recording of your stream afterwards and there's no commentary whatsoever for the whole series.

This is where the game you mention starts (matching in QM so you didn't know Tourny B was coming up): http://www.twitch.tv/omituinen/v/48266014?t=1h52m50s
I asked you in game "u goin quick navy?" because I wanted you not to dread rush since I find it hard to stop: http://www.twitch.tv/omituinen/v/48266014?t=1h54m15s
You can even see that I put my first flak cannon to my refinery in the top left because I assumed a dread was about to come: http://www.twitch.tv/omituinen/v/48266014?t=1h56m20s
That's before I put the other flak cannon at my war factory because I assumed you had naval but then I noticed your double war and MCV sell so I canceled my naval.

BTW, I saw you a day or two before that do that tactic in QM against Mikoz :) and was laughing at how bad he did here: http://www.twitch.tv/omituinen/v/47739045?t=4h14m45s

It just makes me really sad what I have to put up with when all I want is to get and give some GGs and have fun.

but for sure do commentary on other ppls games :thumbsup:

actually if u r playing some1 who u trust not to watch ur stream cud u discuss ur pregame plan etc? i think it could be helpful for players to get insight into your thought process in step with the various stages of the game

Hey, it's very nice to know that I'm not a trustworthy player. :thumbsup:

Guess your community will do very well with another player leaving when I'm sick of putting up with such ridiculous accusations.

A few days ago I was accused of not only using but making "unit control cheat", which I don't even have and don't even know how it works.

BTW: I will probably not even bother playing anymore. You guys did a very good job. I see that good and honest players are not welcome. So have fun. I have to study maths now anyway.

#41 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 04:00 PM

Boycott games vs Alex, guy is nuts.

#42 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 04:01 PM

Why r u blaming me? I'm not in any way involved in whether Marko believes you watch his stream while he plays you.

I asked him to continue giving commentary about his builds and thought process because as I stated I think many players including myself would benifit from it.

#43 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 04:20 PM

okay it seems like this is coming to a same discussion as with sunny about his miner bug abuse

Sunny: it actually does not help me AT ALL.

Honestly, alex, I don't believe your intention was getting advantages when u were listening to the stream while we played. But u will get them regardless.

i don't understand how you can say with a straight face that it wouldn't give people advantages if they are listening to my stream and i tell what tactic im going to use.
Like what the fuck if someone knows 100% what im  going to do, how is that not an advantage?

Me: alright i think its time to go for splits
Someone who listens <--- ohh hehe not an advantage whatsoever

As for  the delay, let me check right now actually. 

Delay: 10-15 seconds

Idk if you are just straight out lying about 20 seconds or more, or u just dont know.

#44 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 04:24 PM

i don't understand how you can say with a straight face that it wouldn't give people advantages if they are listening to my stream and i tell what tactic im going to use.
Like what the fuck if someone knows 100% what im  going to do, how is that not an advantage?

You tell me why there is no commentary for the game you mentioned in your last post: http://www.twitch.tv/omituinen/v/48266014?t=1h52m50s

#45 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 04:34 PM

The delay of Twitch streams is at least 20 seconds, so it's not useful to your opponent at all. :D I opened your stream at the end of a game, when I went to the toilet or something, and I think I saw you swapping music. Then again, I always ask you to put some Röyks(k)opp.

Do you think I'm going to listen to my RA2 sounds and your 20 seconds delayed sound or even check what you did 20 seconds ago? If you do believe that, then you're seriously retarded.

Nice post, get rekt mapper. :laugh:

As for you playing the victim of accuasations.

Maybe just say this in the first place: Oh, my intention was not actually to cheat, and i will just not tune into the stream while we play anymore..
Instead of just blatant lies. let me highlight them for u

I mean the amount of bullshit you talk is absurd, first u say that u werent listening. Then u claim that it does not actually even help at all that u are listening... just stop :D

alright let tell me how to do the timestamp link and i will show u the link where i was sure u are listening. 

Alright. HERE : http://www.twitch.tv/omituinen/v/48266014?t=2h12m59s  ok FUCK , well if anyone Can link the timestamp "2h12m59s" of that stream ill appreciate it

The delay there was about 16 seconds so i guess ur OVER 20 SEC DELAY was busted in that also....

Edited by DrVanNostrand, 23 February 2016 - 04:45 PM.

#46 ALiTheGreatest

ALiTheGreatest

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 04:39 PM

I actually have to close your stream while playing you... Can't stand hearing "unit lost", "game over" , etc.

#47 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 04:47 PM

Really strong proof you have there, bro...

You're the one making the absurd accusations.

I was AFK for a whole minute and http://www.twitch.tv/omituinen/v/48266014?t=2h12m35sis actually the only place in the whole series where you actually say something.

And you're lying that I was listening to your commentary when there is no commentary.

#48 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 04:50 PM

what the fk u are talking about ? seriously i said STOP

I said u were listening to the stream, thus i dont even want to do commentary.

and since it was obvious that u are listening i realized how big of an advantage if i were to explain what i am going to do.

Seriously could u have any more of a womans way to argue?

Me: I rather not do commentary because  i already noticed alex listening to my stream while we play
Alex: I was not listening to the stream
Me: *Proof that u were*
Alex: I was not listening to the commentary, because there was none

why trying to get further and further way from the actual point ?
So you can avoid admitting anything or ?

Edited by DrVanNostrand, 23 February 2016 - 04:56 PM.

#49 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 05:01 PM

I told you that I would never listen or watch your stream while playing. Your accusations and just the mere thought are actually insane.

I do regularly watch your stream when I'm not playing but I immediately close it whenever I match someone in QM, whether it's you or someone else.

#50 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 05:03 PM

i already said: timestamp 2h12m59s shows clearly that u were listening. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users