Photo

Mikoz taking freewins like a true lamer.

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:54 AM

Take this however you want but, Mikoz has recently lost my respect (whether that means anything or not).

I remember Tomi posting something about Mikoz waiting out a d.c to get a fw but, I just thought it was because of a feud between them. 

I've never flamed or lamed Mikoz, in fact, the contrary. That changes today. 

I got a random d.c before deploying our first war factory today and he willingly waited it out. The funny part is that I thought it was him that got the D.C and I immediately quit to find out I was d.c from lobby as well... 

http://xwis.net/ra2/games/3782/

I really don't need to go any further with this. Not sure what you guys think about this, but in my eyes, this is probably one of the lamest things you can do. 

Mikoz, get good and stop doing the same ol' shit every game. Maybe even think about growing a pair. 

Edited by Edd, 07 February 2016 - 01:55 AM.

#2 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:19 AM

Maybe you should stop taking this game so seriously Edd. 

You've spent most of your youth on it already and now you're complaining about something so insignificant.

#3 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:20 AM

Ted your a grown ass man , over 30 years old,. you have kids and making this kind of topics makes you the lamer.

go take care of your kids and help a bit around the house , your wife/husband cant do all you know...

Maybe you should stop taking this game so seriously Edd. 

You've spent most of your youth on it already and now you're complaining about something so insignificant.

+1

#4 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:27 AM

that makes perfect sense guys. 

I like how both of you targeted my personal life as if you knew it. Thanks for the advice.

#5 Ismael100

Ismael100

Supreme Allied Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:42 AM

that makes perfect sense guys. 

I like how both of you targeted my personal life as if you knew it. Thanks for the advice.

Lol for real that's low

#6 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 11:06 AM

Take this however you want

And you killed his Engineer going for the airport http://xwis.net/ra2/screenshots/8485002/ you were blue in this game http://xwis.net/ra2/games/3786/ sir. Very odd.

So much for making topic titles about "like a true lamer".

#7 SoVsOrDiE

SoVsOrDiE

Music is my religion!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3666 posts
  • XWIS Name: SoVsOrDiE

Posted 07 February 2016 - 11:44 AM

Firstly I have no problem with either Edd or Mikoz, but waiting out a DC unless you clearly winning, for me is very lame and extremely annoying to be on the receiving end of.

However Edd, the last time we played in a randomly met QM you were acting all weird too.You said GG at start of game and went on to drone my MCV. Again you said something to the effect of 'GG just quit and go again'. What made no sense is that I was allies and just made and engi + IFV to repair. It went on to be a pretty decent, game that you won in the end. I just didnt get why you were being so weird, I just assume this whole thing is an Ra2 thing nowadays, people are so weird on here..

#8 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 12:06 PM

Well, I usually say the phrase "gl hf no eat etc gg" at the begin of a game. Unless we have played a lot before and we both agree to these anyway. Just a short break down:

gl = good luck, mate
hf = have fun, mate
no eat = no engineer eating or killing
etc = no laming (engineering, alting, etc)
gg = if these two conditions are met, then we can have some GGs

:p

Edited by Sustanon, 07 February 2016 - 12:16 PM.

#9 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:21 PM

I usually wait it out if I feel I have a 66%+ chance of winning.

Edited by Seke, 07 February 2016 - 01:21 PM.

#10 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:27 PM

mikoz once waited my main exe when he had one building left and no tanks in snow valley :-D

#11 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:58 PM

Big Dick Mikoz massin' dogs and waitin' out DCz what else is new

#12 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 05:06 PM

I like how both of you targeted my personal life as if you knew it.

Didn't say anything about your personal life.
I know you've played this game from a young age, though.

When the game is at it's all-time low of activity, you get so worked up over something like this.
It clearly shows how seriously you take this game.

I also recall how you keep a double standard, when you lose many games in a row you start engiing and eating concluding with some arbitrary bullshit to justify it.
So, you deserve the DC wait.

I'll lame you left and right. 

You better wall your mcv and protect your engies.  :smoke:

Edited by FReQuEnZy, 07 February 2016 - 05:09 PM.

#13 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:26 PM

Lol

#14 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:07 PM

Waiting out dc's in games barely started is VERY lame imo, second worst to cheating

#15 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:33 PM

Waiting out dc's in games barely started is VERY lame imo, second worst to cheating

I agree.

Dylan waited out a game against me that lasted just 43 seconds: http://xwis.net/ra2/201511/games/10890/

So I did the same to him in a 4:36 minute game in which I was ahead: http://xwis.net/ra2/201512/games/7393/

You won't believe how much he cried and called me lame for paying him back. :)

Edited by Sustanon, 07 February 2016 - 10:35 PM.

#16 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 07:25 AM

And you killed his Engineer going for the airport http://xwis.net/ra2/screenshots/8485002/ you were blue in this game http://xwis.net/ra2/games/3786/ sir. Very odd.

So much for making topic titles about "like a true lamer".

I agree.

Dylan waited out a game against me that lasted just 43 seconds: http://xwis.net/ra2/201511/games/10890/

So I did the same to him in a 4:36 minute game in which I was ahead: http://xwis.net/ra2/201512/games/7393/

You won't believe how much he cried and called me lame for paying him back. :)

I see that you agree with me... waiting out D.C's are pretty lame. Thanks for making it so clear in the first post. 

Martin, I don't need to lame to win ;)

When the game is at it's all-time low of activity, you get so worked up over something like this.
It clearly shows how seriously you take this game

Yeah, way to word it. This is exactly what I thought when Mikoz waited out the d.c. 

Edited by Edd, 08 February 2016 - 07:29 AM.

#17 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:26 AM

Yeah, way to word it. This is exactly what I thought when Mikoz waited out the d.c. 

Makes both of you. :D

#18 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:32 PM

Yow Edd, i just see this since i took a lil break from ra2.

I general my idea about this is : i know its lame for the other player, but i dont care since i dont want RE stats. Prefer a -32 or +32 than a RE. It reminds me of a multiplied dissconected game as ppl did in the past and a RE occurs.

However, vs respected player i dont wait it out. I woudnt wait it out vs you 90% of the cases but that weekend i was just messed up and i was not playing on the level i wanted.

I just went doin something else when the dc screen appeared.

Oh and dont be so over the top plz. I even came back for 2 rematches shortly after.

You make topics about me when ppl are fogging for a whole month and dont even get banned.

Greatz. Ill probally be back for a shot at the rank 1 somewere this month ;)

#19 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:36 PM

I general my idea about this is : i know its lame for the other player, but i dont care since i dont want RE stats. Prefer a -32 or +32 than a RE. It reminds me of a multiplied dissconected game as ppl did in the past and a RE occurs.

However, vs respected player i dont wait it out. I woudnt wait it out vs you 90% of the cases but that weekend i was just messed up and i was not playing on the level i wanted.

Oh and dont be so over the top plz. I even came back for 2 rematches shortly after.

You make topics about me when ppl are fogging for a whole month and dont even get banned.

I only made a topic about you because you were a respected top player. I can careless about fogging noobs :p

#20 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:40 PM

wonder who these "respected" players are, because vs marko and myself you've waited out dc's, vs me atleast a dozen, more than half of them you were clearly to lose.

i mean its not ur fault i get the dc's (main.exe's), i wont blame you for that. still i sorta expect from a "top" and "fair" player like yourself to leave such dc's as long as they're undecided or when you're even in the losing spot.

but i suppose marko and me arent respected players

#21 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:40 PM

I only made a topic about you because you were a respected top player. I can careless about fogging noobs :p

Everyone who uses Auto SS should be a respected player. No matter whether they're top or not.

Because you know, if they're using Auto SS it's impossible to foghack and not get banned. :cool:

#22 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 07:09 PM

First game in a week I join Mikoz tourny game. He puts a map i've never seen. I play and I lose. Now he bails and tells me to get pts. I'm lile 80pts behind him lols !

http://xwis.net/ra2/screenshots/8550026/

How are so many ppl still terrified to lose pts? 

RA2 UPDATE: Then I ask Paf for games and he says he will only obs. LOL @ this game

Edited by BigDaddyMatt, 20 February 2016 - 07:16 PM.

#23 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 07:18 PM

First game in a week I join Mikoz tourny game. He puts a map i've never seen. I play and I lose. Now he bails and tells me to get pts. I'm lile 80pts behind him lols !

http://xwis.net/ra2/screenshots/8550026/

How are so many ppl still terrified to lose pts? 

RA2 UPDATE: Then I ask Paf for games and he says he will only obs. LOL @ this game

your annoyed that you lost to mikoz, calm down m8, I told you go in qm if you want games.

#24 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 07:33 PM

Nope. I'm annoyed that people wont ever play. After saying I don't have enough pts, he finally played me. I let him pick map again. I won. Then he wants to pick the 3rd map a well lols. 

As far as you go, when mikoz refused to play me I paged you and asked you to play. All you say is "Open obs" or "i'll page mikoz and get him to play". You're a fucking roach, just waiting in lobby to crawl in people's obs. SAD. 

#25 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 21 February 2016 - 03:26 PM

Ive spended hours and hours in qm Matt if you are any serious with your 20 games in total to get competetive games in single player you would of put more effort in your tiny ass.

Dont be so jealous 1v1 is more active than 2v2. I know its painfull for you since you dont know most of the qm maps but deal with it man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users