#1 Inego

Inego

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • XWIS Name: IneGo

Posted 04 February 2016 - 03:01 AM

I'm curious if anyone here has already seen thison xwis : during a game anyone can take controlle your tank / unit and do what he want with it. does anyone saw this on xwis?

Im Gr player and 3-4 players have been suspected to use this cheat...just curious to know if its new or its a old cheat 

#2 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 03:51 AM

I'm curious if anyone here has already seen thison xwis : during a game anyone can take controlle your tank / unit and do what he want with it. does anyone saw this on xwis?

Im Gr player and 3-4 players have been suspected to use this cheat...just curious to know if its new or its a old cheat 

These guys who are using hack controlling, are coming from the server you play on. I don't believe every gr player is a cheater, i know many who are fair players, but these few gr players are making a bad image of gr players.

Edited by mzjpk, 04 February 2016 - 03:53 AM.

#3 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 03:45 PM

These guys who are using hack controlling, are coming from the server you play on. I don't believe every gr player is a cheater, i know many who are fair players, but these few gr players are making a bad image of gr players.

Your best Friends Jeen and Luft are GR Players and they are banned from the Server cuz Unit Control hack and pushing. My question to you is WHO do you mean is the fair Player from GR? 🙄

#4 GAM3R01

GAM3R01

GOT BORED !

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • XWIS Name: GAM3R

Posted 04 February 2016 - 05:46 PM

Your best Friends Jeen and Luft are GR Players and they are banned from the Server cuz Unit Control hack and pushing. My question to you is WHO do you mean is the fair Player from GR?

im a fair player from gr but most xwis nerds are pissing me off , if they lost one game they would eat your engineer the next one and start fake apologise last month i had about 450 pts i played all players because i didn't give a shit about the pts most of them were good players using new nicks and i knew that and didn't refuse to play vs them so my loses were -60 but when i had like 200 pts left ,they started kicking me from their lobbies and said get some pts noob , infact these as*holes are the real pathetic noobs who lead players like jeen and luft to use cheats vs them

#5 Lud0wig

Lud0wig

None

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • XWIS Name: Miner

Posted 04 February 2016 - 07:15 PM

Wow this is pathetic...

That hack is not new, the feature to control all units was introduced in 2013, the hack was made by a chinese player and if you played on QQ BattleZone in past you could have observed it.

#6 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:03 AM

the feature to control all units was introduced in 2013, the hack was made by a chinese player

I'm not Chinese! Did I miss something?

#7 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:06 AM

Did you make the unit control hack ?

#8 cnanubis

cnanubis

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 01:38 AM

Wow this is pathetic...

That hack is not new, the feature to control all units was introduced in 2013, the hack was made by a chinese player and if you played on QQ BattleZone in past you could have observed it.

lol ,you say the hack the made from china, do you have evidence?l find a funny phenomenon,when you play with gr player, lf he lost ,he will mad, he will say you are cheater, you are mapper, you are unit control.why?bc they scared to lost game.

in china, QQ battle is update, in this version, every name bind to his QQ nickname. if you find cheat, you can post topic in QQ forum.the admin will to ban their nickname. and now the engineer from QQ ,they develop anti cheat system .if you open cheat software, you cant start game.

#9 Lud0wig

Lud0wig

None

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 01:18 PM

I'm not Chinese! Did I miss something?

Pretty much? Yes. I know you can do it. Nothing new. Read what I wrote again.

lol ,you say the hack the made from china, do you have evidence?l find a funny phenomenon,when you play with gr player, lf he lost ,he will mad, he will say you are cheater, you are mapper, you are unit control.why?bc they scared to lost game.

in china, QQ battle is update, in this version, every name bind to his QQ nickname. if you find cheat, you can post topic in QQ forum.the admin will to ban their nickname. and now the engineer from QQ ,they develop anti cheat system .if you open cheat software, you cant start game.

I'm talking about the old closed platform. The hack I'm talking about was made by a chinese player, I'd like to include the name here, but I can't.

Edited by Lud0wig, 05 February 2016 - 01:18 PM.

#10 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 05 February 2016 - 02:09 PM

lol rekt

#11 Inego

Inego

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • XWIS Name: IneGo

Posted 05 February 2016 - 05:36 PM

Your best Friends Jeen and Luft are GR Players and they are banned from the Server cuz Unit Control hack and pushing. My question to you is WHO do you mean is the fair Player from GR?

these two guys are know to cheat on gr   and I am a fair player for me 80% of good player are fair on Gr

i left xwis because i was boring of the attitude of good player.... dosnt mean ur a cheater if u play on Gr

i just saw this cheat in game on the last 3 week thats why i ask if its new..

i ve never been able to get a QQ account

Edited by Inego, 05 February 2016 - 05:39 PM.

#12 Lud0wig

Lud0wig

None

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:17 PM

Yeah... my fault, I told ya that I will get you one to play on the new platform...

#13 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:33 AM

... Alex arrives back around the same time new hacks arrive..... HMmmMZMMZMMZZZ.

#14 Lud0wig

Lud0wig

None

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:31 AM

... Alex arrives back around the same time new hacks arrive..... HMmmMZMMZMMZZZ.

Wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users