Photo

Decreasing the amount of clans you can make per month.

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#76 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:34 PM

It's like talking to a wall. I'm done here.

Also, I rarely even come on looking for 2v2's. I come to play them when they are already arranged. Don't know where all this begging talk is coming from. People usually ask us for games.

Edited by Edd, 11 February 2016 - 07:34 PM.

#77 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:44 PM

no its not, walls usually dont answer.

these on the other hand, sadly do.

#78 Steffen

Steffen

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1983 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:26 PM

Normally there are only 2 members (including me + another one) online at the same time (clan sexy). Most of the time i play with Edd or Frank. It's not that Frank, Edd and me are much on at the same time. I think of Sam i don't have to tell you the time zone to him. When I play 2 BO5s with Sam on a month its much.

Search the problems not on sexy. There are a lot players, who plays 2vs2 or wants to but have no mates. Go together and stick on the clan! Makes no sense to leave it after 1 lost series.

And no we won't split our clan because we are family! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edit: right now ra2 is so dead. Makes no fun. Last time i was online was on Sunday. Online list seems so empty. Doesn't matter when you go check it.

Edited by Steffen, 11 February 2016 - 08:35 PM.

#79 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:35 PM

i'm sorry edd, but you were the one to first throw insults around, go re read your post....

flamewars with bad language/attitudes like this, and that includes everyone It is a big part of the reason why XWIS is less active. People's attitude's stink and it puts many players off.

false. ra2 functioned for years and years with the same attitudes / flame wars. that has nothing to do with xwis being less active, however i have a list that is reasons why xwis is less active

but that's for a different discussion.

#80 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:53 PM

false. ra2 functioned for years and years with the same attitudes / flame wars. that has nothing to do with xwis being less active, however i have a list that is reasons why xwis is less active

but that's for a different discussion.

You know, everything you say isn't right. I didn't say it was the only reason but it is certainly a contributing factor. I know players that have left mainly for that reason, so actually it is a fact.

It is more noticeable than ever now with the community being smaller and isn't something people want to see every time they login. I don't mind healthy competition and 'banter', But if you think constant flame wars and name calling is all part and parcel please continue and see where it gets you and what little activity remains.

#81 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:22 PM

You know, everything you say isn't right. I didn't say it was the only reason but it is certainly a contributing factor. I know players that have left mainly for that reason, so actually it is a fact.

It is more noticeable than ever now with the community being smaller and isn't something people want to see every time they login. I don't mind healthy competition and 'banter', But if you think constant flame wars and name calling is all part and parcel please continue and see where it gets you and what little activity remains.

ill pm you, this isn't the forum for this ;)

#82 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:38 PM

Lol

p.s You make it seem like I reacted that way due to this incident. You've been annoying as fuck since I added you on skype. I can post ss's too, just like you. Who wouldn't want to block you after all this?

-- for anyone who doesn't want to read all the skype convo, I don't blame you. I ignore half of this shit myself.

Holy shit 

GOLD

A+++

#83 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 11:11 PM

Edd - OP
Tomi - amusing himself
Paf - Target (as always)
Mikoz - Dog
Matt - best 2vs2 player ever
Seke - cool guy
Alex - Salty because edd refused her proposal to marry, and now wishes to lock edd in her basement as a sex slave.
Marsh - wannabe white knight
Hardman - concerned admin

Good topic 5/5

Edited by DrVanNostrand, 11 February 2016 - 11:22 PM.

#84 AirPowerBro

AirPowerBro

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5755 posts
  • XWIS Name: Brother

Posted 12 February 2016 - 03:33 PM

Edd - OP
Tomi - amusing himself
Paf - Target (as always)
Mikoz - Dog
Seke - cool guy
Alex - Salty because edd refused her proposal to marry, and now wishes to lock edd in her basement as a sex slave.
Marko - enginoob

Good topic 5/5

#85 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 05:55 PM

Edd - OP
Tomi - amusing himself
Paf - Target (as always)
Mikoz - Dog
Seke - cool guy

Good topic 5/5

Nice summary.
This thread should be stickied in C&C History forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users