Photo

Decreasing the amount of clans you can make per month.

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#51 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 11:21 PM

Yeah, Marsh, you got told! Don't be splitting Edd's baby 4 ways.  :busted:

#52 willy

willy

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18212 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:08 AM

I smell a lot of tears

#53 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:51 PM

edd you forget, I only 2v2 to appease to you guys who wants 2v2.

I have absolutely no desire to 2v2 for rank or anything else.

my suggestion was so you guys could enjoy more clanning. I will clan with nath and mason if they show up

#54 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 09 February 2016 - 05:34 PM

B- for effort, Marsh.

U should 2v2 more with mikoz. That's a potentially nasty team right thurr.

#55 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 05:57 PM

B- for effort, Marsh.

U should 2v2 more with mikoz. That's a potentially nasty team right thurr.

I don't like 2v2, sorry

#56 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 07:09 PM

I don't like getting owned* in 2v2, sorry

correction

#57 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:43 AM

It should be fairly well known that Edd is hypocritical.

Here's my suggestion to you, Edd: instead of having 5 active players in 1 clan, you can split them into 10 clans and thus be able to enjoy nearly unlimited 2v2s.

Because I know that you're not able to comprehend this, here's a visual representation just for you:

clan 1: edd+ganxster
clan 2: edd+infi
clan 3: edd+piners
clan 4: edd+forhonor

clan 5: ganxster+infi
clan 6: ganxster+piners
clan 7: ganxster+forhonor

clan 8: infi+piners
clan 9: infi+forhonor

clan 10: piners+forhonor

And voila, instead of crying about PAF you now have 6 "fair" clans you can play against. I hope your brain capacity allows you to comprehend that at a time where you only have 8 active clanners sticking 5 of them in a single clan is counter-productive for activity.

if I was paf i'd quit 2v2ing altogether and then see how well your clan ladder does.

and yes this topic was directly targeted towards paf because topic maker is from sexy, -1- doesn't use other clans in most cases even with huge differences in points, and no one else 2v2 cms lol

I suggest the same. PAF should quit clanning for a month and watch Edd and PiNeRs cry about the lack of 2v2s.

#58 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:48 AM

didnt know i was an active clan player, but i guess now i know...

dno what makes some ppl that sore and mad, but im starting to really worry about ppl like you, first i thought you were trolling or shit.

but you just are that fucked up in the head, lolz

#59 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 01:22 AM

Didn't you play for Edd's clan last month?

Nice post...

#60 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 10 February 2016 - 01:36 AM

5 active players?

This is active... (and I love them for it) The only 2 players worth playing in CM nowadays. 

ali 80 33 1288 -976 312 vwwwwwwww 95 28 1357 -927 430

Add up all of Paf's clans... that's active. 

Sexy all together, makes an active clan. Separate us, and we won't be active. 

Player W L W L P edd 37 15 656 -478 178 forhonor 5 0 34 0 34 ganxster 33 10 711 -285 426 infi 21 12 527 -327 200 piners 19 3 272 -108 164

Steffen and Sam have been my m8s since ages ago. If Steffen is on, i'll choose him over anyone else. Sam won't come on unless Steffen or I ask him to come on. Frank has recently joined to play some with Steffen and I due to me and Steffen being a bit busy lately and our timezones not allowing us to play when we're both free. Tomi is the 1v1 king. :)

This is our CLAN.

Go ahead and make 2 man teams if you want and practice to be able to compete vs Sexy and -1-

Get good and stop moaning.

#61 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 10 February 2016 - 01:37 AM

Here's my suggestion to you, Edd: instead of having 5 active players in 1 clan, you can split them into 10 clans and thus be able to enjoy nearly unlimited 2v2s.

Didn't you play for Edd's clan last month?

Nice post...

yes i did, your point?

you realise that it were 1v1 games, and also probably the only 5 games i've played the past 1-2years for clanner.

just in case: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/active

i somehow still hope you're trying to do some sort of trolling, for the better good of yourself...

#62 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 03:12 PM

Get good and stop moaning.

but edd, no one was moaning about decreasing clan limit and 2v2 activity but you.

that's why the topic was made. I believe a majority of xwis is content on the clan ladder being the way it is, 80% of the players do not 2v2 clan at all.

#63 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:42 PM

but edd, no one was moaning about decreasing clan limit and 2v2 activity but you.

that's why the topic was made. I believe a majority of xwis is content on the clan ladder being the way it is, 80% of the players do not 2v2 clan at all.

Are you even reading this topic? How the hell do you even come up with those statistics? 

Also, didn't you just say something about not liking 2v2 anyways? Why are you in this topic if it doesn't even concern you? 

Part of the problem is people not sticking with their clan m8s. They get whooped one series vs good players and then they decide there's no point to that arrangement. So it's not just recycling clans that's the problem, it's recycling team m8s. It's also much easier for people to noob bash in tourny games. Can't really do that in CM, so less people participate now. 

I think clans should not be deletable similar to nicknames- you can make 1 clan per nick every 90 days

thats 9 clans per game account every 3 months- seems more than adequate. There is a real problem with clans being created and deleted too frequently

I think this is better (and probably easier to implement)

Was going to suggest the same thing, then I saw your post.

Paf this topic is about you mostly. I told u many times to stick with 1 nickname and 1 clan but u always screw around making 1000 clans with 500 ppl and u delete 999 of them. This results in you never having pts = enemy gains less pts / lose alot = bad points exchange in general.

tbh I was thinking of paf when I started reading topic.

Think Josh has right idea

No no no Paf, this is only your own illusion. We all like to see you on 1 or a few main clans. And not deleting clans with ppl you ask to clan with. No1 is interested in a top 70 clan were 60 of them been removed. Use quality not quantitiy.

+1

It doesnt make the ladder activ. It fakes the ladder. Deleted clans with 1 series. It's way better to have 10 clans with points instead of playing vs 0 point clans.

I think you guys are missing the underlying reason paf makes 943294587621 clans. If he didn't he would be exposed to nearly losing 85% of his cm's totaling a record of 45/255.

I would say 3 clans per every SERIAL would have a more realistic impact.

ZiGZAG

"Given the amount of game accounts some players have now this altercation will make little difference. Your suggestion will only limit paf to about 70 clans. I'd recommend 3 clans per game account."

Martin

"This is the best and most balanced recommendation so far. (IMO)

Though I'd even say to keep it to 2."

Frank

"paf why don't you, instead of constantly deleting/creating new clans, constantly invite whomever to ur main clan(s)? That way you can still do what you want to do, namely, give as many ggs as possible, but without the 0 point shenanigans as discussed."

Seke

"3 clans per serial seems good"

Edited by Edd, 10 February 2016 - 09:43 PM.

#64 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:05 PM

because edd, it's an open thread, I can post where I'd like.

stop being so bitch made lately. even your own mates are seeing it from you (sovsordie)

lol

#65 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:26 PM

Then post all you want, but what are these made up statistics and accusations?

Care to explain?

#66 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:16 PM

the accusation you are saying is? that the topic targets paf? because if you say it doesn't you're stupid, you knew the intention was targeting paf

the only true active 2v2 clans are yours and -1-.....

if anything, I feel I undermined my assumption at 80% it could be higher

do me a favor then edd, to prove me wrong....show me the list of other competing 2v2 clans that do not involve : you, steff, frank, sammo, matt, and max.

you think you 6 make up more than 20% of xwis ladder community.....you're wrong.

just to prove something to you

look @ last months top 5 or top 10 whichever you fancy

-play- : (11 games out of 47 had a different players, that is not a 2v2 clan)

sexy : your clan (account for 4 out of 6 of active 2v2 players)

-1- : accounts for a majority of 2v2 clan games

-cl4n- : has 4 members who i'm sure consist of players involved in either clan 1 sexy or -1-

I should stop there, because the 250 pts different and game amount difference already should show you, there are 2 2v2 clans consisting of the same people.

so as I've said, if you feel that you, sam, steff, frank, matt, and max consist of more than 20% of xwis ladder players then i'm wrong. but guess what, you don't and i'm not.

remember there are a lot more people in this game you do not account for because either

1.) they do not play the same skill level as you on a 1v1 and 2v2 basis.

2.) you do not know them by name

3.) they do not clan

clanning is dead to most, it's a whose dick is bigger contest vs you and -1- and a majority of the time. -1- dick is much bigger

Edited by zMarsHz, 10 February 2016 - 11:25 PM.

#67 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:39 AM

the accusation you are saying is? that the topic targets paf? because if you say it doesn't you're stupid, you knew the intention was targeting paf

the only true active 2v2 clans are yours and -1-.....

if anything, I feel I undermined my assumption at 80% it could be higher

do me a favor then edd, to prove me wrong....show me the list of other competing 2v2 clans that do not involve : you, steff, frank, sammo, matt, and max.

you think you 6 make up more than 20% of xwis ladder community.....you're wrong.

just to prove something to you

look @ last months top 5 or top 10 whichever you fancy

-play- : (11 games out of 47 had a different players, that is not a 2v2 clan)

sexy : your clan (account for 4 out of 6 of active 2v2 players)

-1- : accounts for a majority of 2v2 clan games

-cl4n- : has 4 members who i'm sure consist of players involved in either clan 1 sexy or -1-

I should stop there, because the 250 pts different and game amount difference already should show you, there are 2 2v2 clans consisting of the same people.

so as I've said, if you feel that you, sam, steff, frank, matt, and max consist of more than 20% of xwis ladder players then i'm wrong. but guess what, you don't and i'm not.

remember there are a lot more people in this game you do not account for because either

1.) they do not play the same skill level as you on a 1v1 and 2v2 basis.

2.) you do not know them by name

3.) they do not clan

clanning is dead to most, it's a whose dick is bigger contest vs you and -1- and a majority of the time. -1- dick is much bigger

I don't know peoples nicks but....

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/cl/-auf-/

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/cl/-ragt-/

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/cl/m0ney/

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/cl/leech/

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/cl/asses/

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/cl/cuties/

Also, you're missing the huge headline here. If Paf stuck to 1 clan, he could be one of the  2v2 clans competing for the top spots. 

Zlatan, Paf, Chris, Alex, Luft, Showtime, Dan, Josh and more that I can't think of/don't know.... all these players play 2v2 and could be part of the competition. 

Maybe you should get -1-'s HUGE dick out of your ass and actually be constructive about this. 

We (the majority of the people in this topic) are trying to fix an obvious problem with the activity and competition in 2v2 and you're just being a fucking retard objecting everything and trying to spite me. 

Edited by Edd, 11 February 2016 - 09:55 AM.

#68 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:10 AM

fucking retard

Uh, oh, nice one. Well, I hate to say it, but Marsh is right. Good job digging up 6 clans of people who don't play regularly from last months ladder. Are you really this blind, Edd?

How about we go dig up clans with more than 10 2v2 CMs this month? Well, let's see, shall we: http://xwis.net/ra2/cl/

http://xwis.net/ra2/cl/-1-/
http://xwis.net/ra2/cl/sexy/
http://xwis.net/ra2/cl/breaku/

Yes, exactly 3 clans!

With sexy being the only clan with 4 active players. Every other clan has at most 2 active players. Most clans really are 1v1 clans.

What's worse? Your clan [sexy] can't even play against [breaku] because Frank (piners/djaningar) plays for both clans.

You see your obvious problem now? More than 2 active players in one clan just doesn't make any sense at the current level of activity.

This is exactly why people are telling you to split your clan into:

• edd+ganxster
  • edd+piners
  • edd+infi
  • ganxster+piners
  • ganxster+infi
  • piners+infi

This way you will be able to play against 3 additional active clans. It just boils down to simple mathematics or maybe not so simple for you because you didn't learn about combinations yet.

Edited by Sustanon, 11 February 2016 - 10:17 AM.

#69 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 02:50 PM

haha edd, what the fuck is your problem.

get butt hurt and still can't prove me wrong.....when a clan plays more than 2 series in 2v2 in a month then come talk to me bitch

until then, all they are doing is playing you because you non stop beg for 2v2 cm

this has nothing to do with spiting you at all edd this is just facts that any simpleton but yourself can see, notice how not a damn person but you are arguing i'm wrong.....because they know i'm not.

lets also point out the players in those list of 2v2 that are banned players (hard to be active 2v2 when banned, so hard to even count them)

you can not justify what you are saying what so ever.....

FUCKING RETARD :D

Edited by zMarsHz, 11 February 2016 - 02:54 PM.

#70 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 05:23 PM

Let this be a warning: I don't like it but from now on i'm going to start dishing out warnings and or suspensions for flamewars with bad language/attitudes like this, and that includes everyone. It is a big part of the reason why XWIS is less active. People's attitude's stink and it puts many players off.

this is a post directed at many topics, not just this one.

#71 lukke

lukke

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1212 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 05:46 PM

Agreed this seems to be a forum for ******

#72 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 05:55 PM

Whoa, marsh and Alex... You're both getting pretty worked up for being completely irrelevant in the 2v2 scene. Go get some air.

I never disagreed that splitting an active clan was a bad idea btw, but I've explained how ours won't work. We're only active together. Split us and we won't get much going. (@ Alex)

Check a few posts back if you're interested.

@marsh... Well, I really don't know your argument.

Edited by Edd, 11 February 2016 - 06:29 PM.

#73 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:36 PM

(cough) sounds to me like Edd and marsh have some salt built up that can only be released in a streamed bo9 1v1 series :hmm:  :detective2:

#74 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:00 PM

@ alex .. since you like numbers.

Last months stats

Edd + Frank

17 Games

Steffen + Sam

18Games

Steffen+Frank

5 Games

Edd + Sam

15 Games

Edd + Steffen

20 Games

Sam + Frank

0 Games

None of these clans would seem active. 

Edited by Edd, 11 February 2016 - 07:07 PM.

#75 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:25 PM

None of these clans would seem active.

That's because you're all in 1 clan and have to beg other players who don't even 2v2 CM to play you.

If you split up you could play Edd + Frank vs. Steffen + Sam as much as you want to, whenever you want to.

As a neat side-effect you'd also get a lot more points into the ladder because points are introduced into the ladder in the first few games at the low end. Once you reach about 200 points, points are only exchanged and no new points generated. The amount of points RaNk #1 is able to get on the ladder is directly representative of the amount of clans on the ladder, nothing else, really - you can observe this on the 1v1 ladder.

You'd get a lot more games, because as Marsh said, there's only 2 active clans nowadays and that's -1- and sexy. Go ahead and split sexy into sexy1 and sexy2.

No other clan even bothers to open a 2v2 CM or asks others apart from PAF, occasionally, who you're intending to criticize with this topic for him keeping the ladder seeming somewhat alive.

Edited by Sustanon, 11 February 2016 - 07:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users