Photo

Decreasing the amount of clans you can make per month.

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#26 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 05:46 PM

You guys have a twisted mindset. Steffen, Sam and I have been teaming for years, yes... You're right. That isn't necessarily what makes us good. I just recently started clanning with Frank and we've already been raping, same with frank and Steffen. Maybe you should worry about getting better individually instead of making excuses about people being 'permanent' teams.

Like Steffen mentioned earlier, I would rather have 10 clans with points in the ladder than 50 clans in which 45 of them have 0-100 pts and already deleted clans.

You've been teaming with the same mixture of people for years yourself, paf. That already makes you guys permanent. Whether it's only 1 person or 5 different ones. I mean, it's not like you team with hundreds of different people. It's always the same group. You guys should be pro by now, according to your standards.

Tip - Maybe you guys will get better if you stop selling your mcv every game and using the same bo on every map. That gets old quick.

I still stand by Josh's idea and I really hope that it gets implemented.

having 100s clans does not make you permanent team, past years I have teamed anyone, even those who are not active in 2on2 enough, I have been doing this to keep the ladder alive, not sure then why you are so defensive, for your informations Frank is active 2on2 player, he has been playing a lot clan games for long time now, I've teamed him also,, I don't sell mcv as soviet, as allies i sell for fun, if i wanted to i would keep the mcv,  let's go back to the subject and focus on getting more permanent teams  ;)

Edited by mzjpk, 30 January 2016 - 06:01 PM.

#27 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:02 PM

having 100s clans does not make you permanent team, past years I have teamed anyone, even those who are not active in 2on2 enough, I have been doing this to keep the ladder alive, not sure then why you are so defensive, for your informations Frank is active 2on2 player, he has been playing a lot clan games for breaku past months, I've teamed him also,, I don't sell mcv as soviet, as allies i sell for fun, if i wanted to i would keep the mcv,  let's go back to the subject and focus on getting more permanent teams  ;)

What does Frank playing clan games with other people have to do with playing with Steffen and I? Weren't you bitching about people having permanent teams?

Make up your mind. Is it people playing lots of 2v2s or permanent teams? Because you've played BILLIONS of 2v2s and have been more than active for the past few years.

This topic isn't just about you but, thank you for your input and if you have a better suggestion/s, please let us know.

So, yes, lets go back to the subject, which is

"I think clans should not be deletable similar to nicknames- you can make 1 clan per nick every 90 days

thats 9 clans per game account every 3 months- seems more than adequate. There is a real problem with clans being created and deleted too frequently

#28 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:13 PM

What does Frank playing clan games with other people have to do with playing with Steffen and I? Weren't you bitching about people having permanent teams?

Make up your mind. Is it people playing lots of 2v2s or permanent teams? Because you've played BILLIONS of 2v2s and have been more than active for the past few years.

This topic isn't just about you but, thank you for your input and if you have a better suggestion/s, please let us know.

So, yes, lets go back to the subject, which is

Your too defensive, what I have been saying is that we need more permanent teams instead, which would be even more motivation for guys like u(sexy) and -1- to play for clan ladder,  being online almost everday, does not mean you have been playing "billions of games", I made a clan with fr1zhy a week ago, so im teaming him in future, i'm gonna keep a few clans as reserve in case when hes not online, then I can team someone else who needs a mate.  fyi I never said this topic is about me. 

Edited by mzjpk, 30 January 2016 - 06:15 PM.

#29 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:46 PM

Steffen just skyped me that Edd says he wont play me again untill i get a permanent team mate, relax edd why are you so mad, did i claim your bad? no. I team everyone, whether they are active or not active it's a fact, yet i come on the next day and play , nothing to be upset about edd, i never claimed your bad, your a good player. if my words hurted you that bad, i'll take them back ;)

Edited by mzjpk, 30 January 2016 - 09:01 PM.

#30 ALiTheGreatest

ALiTheGreatest

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:50 PM

I think you guys are missing the underlying reason paf makes 943294587621 clans. If he didn't he would be exposed to nearly losing 85% of his cm's totaling a record of 45/255.

I would say 3 clans per every SERIAL would have a more realistic impact.

#31 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:55 PM

I think you guys are missing the underlying reason paf makes 943294587621 clans. If he didn't he would be exposed to nearly losing 85% of his cm's totaling a record of 45/255.

I would say 3 clans per every SERIAL would have a more realistic impact.

nice number, if you comebine everyone who made clan from day 1 in ra2 untill 2016, dosent even reach 100.000 , so what u claim is not true :p

ok, lets see how much the clan ladder will stay alive when i don't play 2on2cm after reset anymore, gl hf everyone.

Edited by mzjpk, 30 January 2016 - 09:11 PM.

#32 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:03 PM

paf why don't you, instead of constantly deleting/creating new clans, constantly invite whomever to ur main clan(s)? That way you can still do what you want to do, namely, give as many ggs as possible, but without the 0 point shenanigans as discussed.

#33 ALiTheGreatest

ALiTheGreatest

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:19 PM

Goodbye paf see you on your 943294587621 clans next month  :bye1: . Keep on hedging/avoiding the competition with your ridiculousness

#34 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:21 PM

Goodbye paf see you on your 943294587621 clans next month  :bye1: . Keep on hedging/avoiding the competition with your ridiculousness

funny how u claim im avoiding 2on2cms, meanwhile u are the ones avoiding to lose in 2on2cm by teaming only specific ppl in 2on2cm, your a good example of that. I'll let it stay there.

Edited by mzjpk, 30 January 2016 - 10:39 PM.

#35 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 01:29 AM

3 clans per serial seems good

9 seems too many, 1 seems to few.

Edited by Seke, 31 January 2016 - 01:29 AM.

#36 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 01:57 AM

How many Game Accounts is everyone allowed to have? I know players who have 2+ Game Accounts. :dry:

Anything you do is basically in vain until you start enforcing that everyone owns a single Game Account and only at the expense of those who are abiding by this logical rule of having a single Game Account. :huh:

mzjpk has at least 2 Game Accounts.
Dylan (nuclear, champion, losing, suboxone ®, triumph ...) has at least 5 Game Accounts and tons of "good" nicknames that he never uses just for the sake of having created them (I don't see the point in this, it's almost like he keeps throwing Game Accounts away).

Edited by Sustanon, 31 January 2016 - 02:03 AM.

#37 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 04:18 AM

@Matt - I see what you're saying. You're right, people are always swapping m8s left and right but, during that process, wouldn't it be better to invite those people you keep swapping in and out into that persons clan Instead of making an additional clan every single time?

Honestly, Edd, you're just as guilty of what you are preaching others not to do...

You're using clan Love with 0 points to play against clan ROOOAR who has 250 points. While you and Sam go could go on clan sexy with 518 points. That's hypocritical.

Attached File  45813344.png   212.4KB   28 downloads Attached File  45841486.png   192.92KB   27 downloads
Second screenshot showing you kicking me from your game for pointing out your hypocrisy.

You're using clan grpros with (gerald45 being you and herbert23 being steffen) to play against us. Honestly, I didn't and don't mind at all, while knowing that you have a higher clan, because I play for fun and not for points. What did disgust me was your behaviour on your nickname gerald45, which was beneath contempt.

Playing Country Swing with 1 unit and each of you sending your tank straight to my MCV because we built on bottom: http://xwis.net/ra2/screenshots/8432182/
Next game you play Golden State Freeway and Steffen eats my Engineer.
Next game you pick South Pacific.
Then you want to play Paris Revisited...
And we're not allowed to pick a map because you two Edd & Steffen are acting like complete retards that don't speak English - are you serious man?

I really wouldn't be bothered to say anything otherwise. Don't get me wrong, I think that you can be a cool person and player. But I don't like the hypocrisy you are displaying here and as said, your behaviour was completely inexcusable. And by the way... Show some decency and common courtesy if you're claiming to be the #1 clan.

#38 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 05:00 AM

The only clan i'd be willing to play with Sexy at this moment would be -1-. Everyone else is not going for rank 1, they're just there to rank bust. Trust me, ROOOAR wasn't playing for rank 1. Their activity throughout the entire month is very poor and the only reason we played them was to have some gg's and they played us for the same reason. Neither of us cared but ofcourse you would... 

Clan love is not a throw away clan either, i've had it since 2005 with Sam. 

http://xwis.net/ra2/clans/Love/

Also, I like how you left out the defcon game, where you guys engied my war and still lost. So much for your 'gg fair-play' motto.

http://xwis.net/ra2/cl/cuties/

http://xwis.net/ra2/games/19995/

Then you bailed. Your m8 still wanted to play.

Steffen and I can't even take you guys seriously. We were just trying to have some fun. 

Edited by Edd, 31 January 2016 - 05:02 AM.

#39 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 05:31 AM

The only clan i'd be willing to play with Sexy at this moment would be -1-. Everyone else is not going for rank 1, they're just there to rank bust. Trust me, ROOOAR wasn't playing for rank 1. Their activity throughout the entire month is very poor and the only reason we played them was to have some gg's and they played us for the same reason. Neither of us cared but ofcourse you would... 

Clan love is not a throw away clan either, i've had it since 2005 with Sam. 
http://xwis.net/ra2/clans/Love/

Oh, because ROOOAR "is not going for rank #1" it is suddenly okay to rank bust them with your 0 points clan? They were rank #6 before you rank busted them. You and sam are both in clan sexy. Throughout the whole topic it was you who was crying about playing against 0 points clans when it's really you who uses a 0 points clan on the last day to rank bust others.

Not to mention that you always avoid -1- when you have more points than they do and it's the end of month. Are you going to play them today? :)

Last month -1- played anyone for +3 and -60 points on the last day, while they were leading by 150 points: http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/cl/-1-/

Also, I like how you left out the defcon game, where you guys engied my war and still lost. So much for your 'gg fair-play' motto.
http://xwis.net/ra2/cl/cuties/
http://xwis.net/ra2/games/19995/

I did not engi you. Besides the engineer my mate used was from selling his MCV, yes, he walked it. Your reaction? You then started badmouthing me with "ez pz", "noobs".

Then you bailed. Your m8 still wanted to play.

Trying to make me look bad much? I did not engi you and I told you before we started that I'll only have about 25 minutes because I have to go to GYM.
Attached File  edd_steff_1.png   200.61KB   12 downloads Attached File  edd_steff_2.png   201.13KB   13 downloads
Your reaction, once again ridiculous, was "bye xwis noob" and saying that your names are not Edd and Steffen but Gerald and Herbert - are you kidding me?

Steffen and I can't even take you guys seriously. We were just trying to have some fun.

Our last series was 5-3. Yes, we lost the series. This clearly shows that you can't take us seriously. Oh wait, you're a pathetic liar who doesn't want to lose any points while he's sitting on rank #1. You even bail Matt & Max who would be rank #1 if you played them because you know they are better than you.

Great reaction on Skype as well, loved it. :thumbsup:

Edited by rumblesom, 28 February 2016 - 04:21 AM.
removed personal skype conversations

#40 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:37 AM

Lol

p.s You make it seem like I reacted that way due to this incident. You've been annoying as fuck since I added you on skype. I can post ss's too, just like you. Who wouldn't want to block you after all this?

-- for anyone who doesn't want to read all the skype convo, I don't blame you. I ignore half of this shit myself.

Edited by rumblesom, 28 February 2016 - 01:15 AM.
removed personal skype conversations

#41 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:11 AM

I think clans should not be deletable similar to nicknames- you can make 1 clan per nick every 90 days

thats 9 clans per game account every 3 months- seems more than adequate. There is a real problem with clans being created and deleted too frequently

Given the amount of game accounts some players have now this altercation will make little difference. Your suggestion will only limit paf to about 70 clans.

I'd recommend 3 clans per game account.

#42 Peachy

Peachy

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 12:10 PM

Lol

p.s You make it seem like I reacted that way due to this incident. You've been annoying as fuck since I added you on skype. I can post ss's too, just like you. Who wouldn't want to block you after all this?

-- for anyone who doesn't want to read all the skype convo, I don't blame you. I ignore half of this shit myself.

Cringe worthy "conversation"  :lollol: 

#43 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:13 AM

Lol

Lol, oh Alex.

#44 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:02 AM

Lol

wow wtf did i just read, inside the mind of a serial killer?

#45 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:52 PM

3 clans per serial seems good

9 seems too many, 1 seems to few.

This is the best and most balanced recommendation so far. (IMO)

Though I'd even say to keep it to 2.

As even with 1 clan per account players will be able to multi-clan by joining each others clans, especially with the current trend of having multiple 2 man clans with many different players.

#46 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 03:32 PM

if I was paf i'd quit 2v2ing altogether and then see how well your clan ladder does.

and yes this topic was directly targeted towards paf because topic maker is from sexy, -1- doesn't use other clans in most cases even with huge differences in points, and no one else 2v2 cms lol

just another thing, take this how you will but if sexy split their clan, it would be another active 2v2 clan for you. when you have 50% of the 2v2 clan scene in one clan, you're gonna have a bad time.

edd 8 1 148 -30 118 ganxster 9 1 208 -15 193 infi 8 1 148 -30 118 piners 9 1 208 -15 193

Edited by zMarsHz, 08 February 2016 - 03:36 PM.

#47 ra2pro

ra2pro

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 03:45 PM

put ganxster with paf(1) ,piners with paf (2) , edd with paf(3) ,sam  with paf (4) , matt with paf(5) , etc with paf(etc)

#48 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 08 February 2016 - 08:14 PM

Good points marsh and ra2 pro..

#49 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 08:56 PM

Good points marsh and ra2 pro..

better points than your failed attempts of trolling

back to the drawing board buster ;)

#50 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 09:36 PM

Marsh, It would've been nice if you stuck with one of the many guys you teamed with...Latof, Mikoz, Matt, Max. Then you wouldn't be trying to split Sexy apart, instead, you'd compete against us.

Frank plays with Dan and Steffen has played with Paf. It's not like they're not allowed to clan with other people. 

Go find a m8 that wants to stick with you and lets get the 2v2 scene active again. I hear paf still needs a permanent m8. 

(I truly mean everything i've said here and i'm not trying to be a dick)

Edited by Edd, 08 February 2016 - 09:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users