#1 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:51 PM

http://xwis.net/ra2/cl/-game-/

Paf has been online for like 20 hours straight bragging to people on xwis/gr/cncnet about finally beating max and matt in a series. Plz be sure to clap for him if/when you see him.  :clap:

#2 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:53 PM

http://xwis.net/ra2/cl/-game-/

Paf has been online for like 20 hours straight bragging to people on xwis/gr/cncnet about finally beating max and matt in a series. Plz be sure to clap for him if/when you see him.  :clap:

.... is this the best thing you can do? man your not good even at making things up lol. Everyone knows this as a fact, your the one who brag 24/7 everyday in lobby. You tell me many times" me and max are one of best clans of all times". Only you and sexy clan are a permanent team, meanwhile rest of xwis , ppl team with different mates everyday Lol. Good job your beast when there's like 1 clan left in 2016, <3

Edited by mzjpk, 17 January 2016 - 11:00 PM.

#3 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:59 PM

Did you think I was trying to hurt your feelings...? If I wanted to do that then surely I would bring up the fact that you live with your mommy at age 23? That you have no job? That you don't go to school? That your daddy drives a taxi? That your mommy is unemployed? Do you want me to continue and go into more detail...? Let me know  :rolleyes:

*CLAP CLAP CLAP* 

#4 Enj0y

Enj0y

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • XWIS Name: Enj0y

Posted 17 January 2016 - 11:08 PM

:-(

#5 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 17 January 2016 - 11:10 PM

paf own3d matt in cm, so currently paf best 2-2 player in world. ggz

#6 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 11:15 PM

Did you think I was trying to hurt your feelings...? If I wanted to do that then surely I would bring up the fact that you live with your mommy at age 23? That you have no job? That you don't go to school? That your daddy drives a taxi? That your mommy is unemployed? Do you want me to continue and go into more detail...? Let me know  :rolleyes:

*CLAP CLAP CLAP* 

I'm not ashamed of everything I have, i got world's best parents, maybe you feel ashamed of living with your parents, i don't. In today's world, people dont respect their parents anymore, some don't even talk to their parents anymore, some even beat their parents up, maybe you didnt know this but i will tell you something, your real friends are your mom and dad, not your childhood friends or those who you met in school, work etc. because you are second choice for them when it comes to choice between family and strangers, so far what you have said has not hurted me at all, your doing nothing but making fool of yourself,

#7 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 11:18 PM

hi matty whinehouse,

hhhhh

#8 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 11:32 PM

I'm not ashamed of everything I have, i got world's best parents, maybe you feel ashamed of living with your parents, i don't. In today's world, people dont respect their parents anymore, some don't even talk to their parents anymore, some even beat their parents up, maybe you didnt know this but i will tell you something, your real friends are your mom and dad, not your childhood friends or those who you met in school, work etc. because you are second choice for them when it comes to choice between family and strangers, so far what you have said has not hurted me at all, your doing nothing but making fool of yourself,

Lol. You don't respect your parents. You leach off of them. You're an adult with no job, and no education to help you get a job in the future. Instead, you just sit on your computer all day playing gr/xwis/cncnet lols. You're going to force your parents to take care of you until they die. And then what are you going to do? Go leach off of a different family member? Perhaps you should spend less time bragging about winning 1 series on ra2 and more time preparing for your future  :bye1:

#9 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 11:59 PM

BigDaddyMatt, on 18 Jan 2016 - 00:32, said:

Lol. You don't respect your parents. You leach off of them. You're an adult with no job, and no education to help you get a job in the future. Instead, you just sit on your computer all day playing gr/xwis/cncnet lols. You're going to force your parents to take care of you until they die. And then what are you going to do? Go leach off of a different family member? Perhaps you should spend less time bragging about winning 1 series on ra2 and more time preparing for your future  :bye1:

Damn is this really about the 1 series u lost with max vs me and latof? well actually you should be mad, in fact more mad than you are right now, Latof is not a active 2on2 player, I teamed him like 3 series in total since i started on ra2, meanwhile you teamed max for 3-4 years, and playing millions of games, btw you started on ra2 in 2000 and I started in 2011, when ra2 was a lot active back in day, you were sitting behind screen and playing ra2 when I wasn't even around here, ra2 is your life bro and the fact you are the only guy in 2015/2016 who actually trying hard to prove your some sort of legend in a video game, otherwise you wouldnt be talking 24/7 in lobby about how great you are in ra2 lol.

#10 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 12:19 AM

He paged Steffen on Stream and asked did u See latof and me won a Series cuz He had a good day 😂😂😂. And i think if the comet will come down we all will die? I dunno?

#11 keysgame

keysgame

New Conscript

• Duplicate account
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 12:20 AM

so i check this forum and  all time i see
 argument , im good and you suck , you kid and im adult
bailing , trash talk,  going after families ,
any mature player tell me why this happen all time and what they get from it

#12 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 12:35 AM

He paged Steffen on Stream and asked did u See latof and me won a Series cuz He had a good day . And i think if the comet will come down we all will die? I dunno?

probably matt, he made this nick to fake me^^ http://xwis.net/ra2/pl/n0fear/few hours ago

#13 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 12:37 AM

Damn is this really about the 1 series u lost with max vs me and latof? well actually you should be mad, in fact more mad than you are right now, Latof is not a active 2on2 player, I teamed him like 3 series in total since i started on ra2, meanwhile you teamed max for 3-4 years, and playing millions of games, btw you started on ra2 in 2000 and I started in 2011, when ra2 was a lot active back in day, you were sitting behind screen and playing ra2 when I wasn't even around here, ra2 is your life bro and the fact you are the only guy in 2015/2016 who actually trying hard to prove your some sort of legend in a video game, otherwise you wouldnt be talking 24/7 in lobby about how great you are in ra2 lol.

The team chemistry excuse? lols. If you know how many miners to go, and when to press, you can play with anyone in 2v2 lmao. And are you saying Latof would lose to people then also "back in day"? lols. 

Ra2 is my life? Most of my time goes to my GF. Grad school was my life. Now my new job will be my life. You're the one literally just sitting on GR all day long paging people about xwis and to give out serials. I turn on skype every other day and each time you have left me line after line of messages lmao. YOU TALK TO ME WHEN I"M NOT EVEN ONLINE. You have nothing better to do with your time LOL. 

#14 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 12:43 AM

The team chemistry excuse? lols. If you know how many miners to go, and when to press, you can play with anyone in 2v2 lmao. And are you saying Latof would lose to people then also "back in day"? lols. 

Ra2 is my life? Most of my time goes to my GF. Grad school was my life. Now my new job will be my life. You're the one literally just sitting on GR all day long paging people about xwis and to give out serials. I turn on skype every other day and each time you have left me line after line of messages lmao. YOU TALK TO ME WHEN I"M NOT EVEN ONLINE. You have nothing better to do with your time LOL. 

Listen, you sound like the little boy who wants to have the last word, you can have your last post, if that can make you happy. No more replies to you, Have fun!^

#15 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 12:46 AM

Ra2 is my life? Most of my time goes to my GF.

Attached File  matt.jpg   49.76KB   10 downloads

#16 Ra2moskva

Ra2moskva

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 02:46 AM

LOOOL is that the dog and matt ? where did you get the pic Tomi ? lmao no wonder he is an angry man , must have sad life to only care about a game . 

Its 2016 ! wake up gentlemen. 

#17 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 18 January 2016 - 03:38 AM

Lmfao huge flame war
Lots of personal insults (boo)

0 user(s) are reading this topic