Here's stats: http://xwis.net/ra2/games/14970/ (though, half the screenshots you see are from the previous game, we got matched on it twice).
He killed like 100 miners throughout the game (I didn't let him mine the ore below the cliff on his side and was stealing his). Basically no strategy worked as no-one could cross. Kirovs didn't really work. Drones didn't work. V3s didn't really work either. I tried everything and ended up crossing the bridge after the 3 hour standoff.
It was a fun game, in a way, we cracked a lot of jokes. But it was very, very tiresome at the same time (I got hungry and thirsty). I think that Isle of War should be removed from QM as there's really no good way for offensive game-play. Sure, massing squids could work but squids don't really use TC, fodder and all that jazz.
RA2 is about tanks, after all but on Isle of War you can't really use them.



