Photo

help my "RA2" is closed to finish a game!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Lito666

Lito666

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 06:28 PM

hello im am "ARG2015" and "ZETA" are mi nick! NOW!!!!!! I need your help , please tell me if they have any solution to my problem every time q I enter the game "RED alert2 " at the end of a multiplayer game, I get a message on the computer that I disconnect internet but in reality it is not, as it produces to remove me from xwis server but did not happen before that, that is to say must finish a game and close the game and come back , not before this happened , and I closed firewall , please give me a solution is annoying to have to close the game every time I finish a game q . From already thank you very much.  :help: 

#2 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 06:55 PM

It's hard to understand what you wrote.

every time q I enter the game "RED alert2 " at the end of a multiplayer game

:confused1:

#3 Enj0y

Enj0y

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • XWIS Name: Enj0y

Posted 10 December 2015 - 07:44 PM

at the end of a multiplayer game, I get a message on the computer that I disconnect internet but in reality it is not, as it produces to remove me from xwis server but did not happen before that,\

think thats what matters.

I used to get it as well, then I was unable to connect to xwis drove me up the wall for a long time.

For me the problem was a program running in background (Utorrent) even on other computers in my house,

had to end task in task manager.

While this worked for me it might not work for you, but worth a look as it don't take much .

Thought I share, hope it helps.

Edited by Enj0y, 10 December 2015 - 07:45 PM.

#4 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 10 December 2015 - 10:39 PM

hello im am "ARG2015" and "ZETA" are mi nick! NOW!!!!!! I need your help , please tell me if they have any solution to my problem every time q I enter the game "RED alert2 " at the end of a multiplayer game, I get a message on the computer that I disconnect internet but in reality it is not, as it produces to remove me from xwis server but did not happen before that, that is to say must finish a game and close the game and come back , not before this happened , and I closed firewall , please give me a solution is annoying to have to close the game every time I finish a game q . From already thank you very much.  :help: 

Update your NIC drivers

#5 Lito666

Lito666

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:39 AM

sorry!! im speak spanish!!  :crybaby:  ! but i love this game and just wan be a pro player!!! 

and i m browse the "updates of NIC drivers "   TNK YOU "AMIGO" ZIGZaG !!!

#6 Lito666

Lito666

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 02:08 AM

still remains the problem , if anyone knows please pass me a guide or tutorial greetings !

Edited by Lito666, 11 December 2015 - 02:19 AM.

#7 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 12:51 AM

¡Hola Amigo!

What network card do you have? Atheros?

amigo.png

Maybe you can try to connect with wireless and then with wire - to see if any of them works!

#8 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 16 December 2015 - 12:52 AM

Bas Flint

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users