16 replies to this topic

#1 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 02:56 PM

Origin has been giving free ra2 serials for some months, but they have just taken it down from origin. Do you have any plans to make red alert 2 for free? Or reduce the price for serial at least, because nobody wants to give 10 euro for ra2, they want to play it for free, you can take servers like gr as example, it keeps the server alive, personally I prefer xwis server to play ra2, it uses original ra2 lobbies which is awesome, wol died after only 2 years, meanwhile you keept ra2 alive for over 10 years, respect!

#2 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 02 December 2015 - 03:40 PM

I think you should just pay to keep the server running.

#3 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 05:32 PM

Why would anyone pay 10 € to play a 15 year old game when not even 5 year old games already sell for about 5 €? Think about it, it's ridiculous.

And why should he even have to pay to keep the server running? EA already pays for the server and you (but I see you've been fired "ST Retirees"). ;) How was the retirement bonus?

EA pays for the server.

Yes, that's right.

Edited by Sustanon, 02 December 2015 - 05:35 PM.

#4 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 05:40 PM

Origin has been giving free ra2 serials for some months, but they have just taken it down from origin. Do you have any plans to make red alert 2 for free? Or reduce the price for serial at least, because nobody wants to give 10 euro for ra2, they want to play it for free, you can take servers like gr as example, it keeps the server alive, personally I prefer xwis server to play ra2, it uses original ra2 lobbies which is awesome, wol died after only 2 years, meanwhile you keept ra2 alive for over 10 years, respect!

Only EA can make RA2 officially freeware.

#5 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 05:44 PM

Why would anyone pay 10 € to play a 15 year old game when not even 5 year old games already sell for about 5 €? Think about it, it's ridiculous.

And why should he even have to pay to keep the server running? EA already pays for the server and you (but I see you've been fired "ST Retirees"). ;) How was the retirement bonus?

Yes, that's right.

maybe EA is charging the 10 euros perhaps....then that's out of anyone's hands.....

time is money, if olaf is profiting off of serials and EA is supporting the server, I would only assuming olaf taking compensation for his time is justified.

and alex there you go assuming again to think you're smart, I was not fired, I quit strike-team (reason being the diseased community consisting of people like paf and yourself) not to mention the staff at xwis afaik is all pro bono sir, trust me EA isn't stroking giant checks the way of anyone admin or strike team member unless it comes to olaf himself, but I would believe you believe everything you tell yourself so you can keep that train rolling, you're crazy and psychotic anyways.

have a nice day, thaaaanks :D

btw you're welcome, i'm half the reason you're allowed to even post here or get beat in qm ;)

Edited by voz, 02 December 2015 - 05:48 PM.

#6 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 05:46 PM

AFAIK only a handful of serials a month were being purchased through XWIS before they were made free on Origin, so nobody is getting rich off of selling them.

#7 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 06:15 PM

and alex there you go assuming again to think you're smart, I was not fired, I quit strike-team (reason being the diseased community consisting of people like paf and yourself)

[...]

btw you're welcome, i'm half the reason you're allowed to even post here or get beat in qm ;)

Makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

You too mate, have a great one! :)

#8 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 06:17 PM

voz, on 02 Dec 2015 - 18:44, said:voz, on 02 Dec 2015 - 18:44, said:voz, on 02 Dec 2015 - 18:44, said:voz, on 02 Dec 2015 - 18:44, said:voz, on 02 Dec 2015 - 18:44, said:

maybe EA is charging the 10 euros perhaps....then that's out of anyone's hands.....

time is money, if olaf is profiting off of serials and EA is supporting the server, I would only assuming olaf taking compensation for his time is justified.

and alex there you go assuming again to think you're smart, I was not fired, I quit strike-team (reason being the diseased community consisting of people like paf and yourself) not to mention the staff at xwis afaik is all pro bono sir, trust me EA isn't stroking giant checks the way of anyone admin or strike team member unless it comes to olaf himself, but I would believe you believe everything you tell yourself so you can keep that train rolling, you're crazy and psychotic anyways.

When I asked you in ra2 lobby a short while ago, why don't you promote xwis ra2, now when origin is giving free serials then you replied "I got a life, I dont care about ra2" and here you are. blaming others for quitting as admin? I wish i took SS of you when you said you dont care about ra2, yet you care enough saying bad stuff about "cnc is illegal etc" meanwhile you did nothing for xwis, your a bad troller that's it, you try to act like a big boy and yet you talk like as if you are a little virgin girl who has been treated unfairly. You pretend like you care about xwis and in reality you dont care about xwis. The ironic part is, when origin started to give serials out for free, you contacted me first and said "Go spam gr, cnc about ra2 and told me to promote ra2 server , and now you are blaming me for leaving xwis as admin? Like I said your a joke and you dont make any sense, I'm sure you gonna make another "reply like a little inocent virgin girl

Edited by mzjpk, 02 December 2015 - 06:26 PM.

#9 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 06:41 PM

i like Paf, but paf, when will you get the message that Olaf couldn't care a wooden nickle about this?

He cares about his server and upkeep, it is obvious by how well XWIS is run for such a consistent time. But big changes aren't his forte.

Best to just let it go and join the advertisement and help other servers/places.

#10 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 06:55 PM

Origin has.. Bla bla bla.....

Paf,

- Haven't you registred 500 serial (if not more) and caused EA servers to shut down because u was sitting on ur ass making new emails for days?

- What hapened to the people you brought from GR, and why?

- Haven't you admitted that the free serials giveaway isn't helping?

#11 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:21 PM

When I asked you in ra2 lobby a short while ago, why don't you promote xwis ra2, now when origin is giving free serials then you replied "I got a life, I dont care about ra2" and here you are. blaming others for quitting as admin? I wish i took SS of you when you said you dont care about ra2, yet you care enough saying bad stuff about "cnc is illegal etc" meanwhile you did nothing for xwis, your a bad troller that's it, you try to act like a big boy and yet you talk like as if you are a little virgin girl who has been treated unfairly. You pretend like you care about xwis and in reality you dont care about xwis. The ironic part is, when origin started to give serials out for free, you contacted me first and said "Go spam gr, cnc about ra2 and told me to promote ra2 server , and now you are blaming me for leaving xwis as admin? Like I said your a joke and you dont make any sense, I'm sure you gonna make another "reply like a little inocent virgin girl

because you aren't behind the closed doors does not mean I didn't help xwis

I quit because I have no passion for a majority of the community and you are a part of the community i'd rather not help......I do have a life, I can no longer log the hours I use to, however you're logging enough hours for a majority of us.

@ bornl33t, paf doesn't know what he is talking about, he promoted how much he loved cncnet a few months ago, and now he has switched back to xwis is the god of all ra2 servers, he doesn't know what he wants. he has logged a lot of serials, so many you'd think he could continue to give them away for free, but no instead he's made 100 forum accounts so he can switch a nick anytime he loses or so he is able to ask to obs on different nicks after you ignore one....that is paf in a nutshell, no matter how much he wants to deny it.

#12 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:34 PM

voz, on 02 Dec 2015 - 20:21, said:voz, on 02 Dec 2015 - 20:21, said:voz, on 02 Dec 2015 - 20:21, said:voz, on 02 Dec 2015 - 20:21, said:voz, on 02 Dec 2015 - 20:21, said:voz, on 02 Dec 2015 - 20:21, said:voz, on 02 Dec 2015 - 20:21, said:voz, on 02 Dec 2015 - 20:21, said:voz, on 02 Dec 2015 - 20:21, said:

because you aren't behind the closed doors does not mean I didn't help xwis

I quit because I have no passion for a majority of the community and you are a part of the community i'd rather not help......I do have a life, I can no longer log the hours I use to, however you're logging enough hours for a majority of us.

@ bornl33t, paf doesn't know what he is talking about, he promoted how much he loved cncnet a few months ago, and now he has switched back to xwis is the god of all ra2 servers, he doesn't know what he wants. he has logged a lot of serials, so many you'd think he could continue to give them away for free, but no instead he's made 100 forum accounts so he can switch a nick anytime he loses or so he is able to ask to obs on different nicks after you ignore one....that is paf in a nutshell, no matter how much he wants to deny it.

And just like I predicted"reply like a little inocent virgin girl" , I ask to obs? 5-6 accounts are equal to 100? Nice logic, I promote CNC? haha good 1, I have given 99.9% of the serials away and here you are making false allegations, lies won't make you look like a truthful person but rather a moron, The funny part is many times you have asked me for observe and then say "thanks"

It seems to me lying is a part of your personality, here's a challenge for you marshy, show me proof that I used 100 serials on myself  as you claim and I will quit xwis :)

#13 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:40 PM

i like Paf, but paf, when will you get the message that Olaf couldn't care a wooden nickle about this?

He cares about his server and upkeep, it is obvious by how well XWIS is run for such a consistent time. But big changes aren't his forte.

Best to just let it go and join the advertisement and help other servers/places.

Never lose hope!

#14 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 08:24 PM

And just like I predicted"reply like a little inocent virgin girl" , I ask to obs? 5-6 accounts are equal to 100? Nice logic, I promote CNC? haha good 1, I have given 99.9% of the serials away and here you are making false allegations, lies won't make you look like a truthful person but rather a moron, The funny part is many times you have asked me for observe and then say "thanks"

It seems to me lying is a part of your personality, here's a challenge for you marshy, show me proof that I used 100 serials on myself  as you claim and I will quit xwis :)

ACP had 100+ nicks made within a few months all registered to you........and no, I will not post the ACP for you, you're not worthy of it babe

Edited by voz, 02 December 2015 - 08:24 PM.

#15 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 08:43 PM

Hey Marshy, I tried to watch your last message but it says This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by voz, I cant see your last message sadly but to be honest with you, I am not interested to read it anyways, reason: enough of you acting like a little virgin girl who has been treated unfairly

Edited by mzjpk, 02 December 2015 - 08:44 PM.

#16 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 08:44 PM

Hey Marshy, I tried to watch your last message but it says This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by voz, I cant see your last message sadly but to be honest with you, I am not interested to read it anyways, reason: enough of you acting like a little virgin girl who has been treated unfairly

then why did you respond if you didn't care :D

a world of denial is a sad dark place, like your cave

#17 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 08:57 PM

Honestly, topics that have been derailed into a flame war like this do nothing to help XWIS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users