32 replies to this topic

#1 Steffen

Steffen

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1983 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:26 AM

4 minutes before the ladder was reset, Matt came online and played instantly vs Luft (homer). First map was on lbl 2min:04 seconds and the second game was on canyon fodder 1min:34

Clan stats: http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/cl/sexyy/

Match 1: http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/games/22724/November

Match 2: http://xwis.net/ra2/games/3/December

The second game was just played, because they were not 100% sure if its enough for rank 1so they just played the second game for like a minute.

Also check in game screenshots.

Sorry to say, but this is a clearly push!

Attached Thumbnails

• #2.png
  • #1.png
  • #3.png
  • #4.png

Edited by Steffen, 01 December 2015 - 12:38 AM.

#2 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:25 AM

Before zigzag bans me again:

To begin with, we beat you guys 5-2 last month when you finally played us (Would have been 5-1 but you refused to give free win when a game washed). You didn't play us again after that.

You came online today with 20 minutes left and played p4p4p4 4 quick games to pass us. With 3 minutes left, I asked luft to play me. I told him to put lbl so the game would be quick. I sold mcv after war and engied his war (get over it.). 

The ladder had already reset prior to us beginning our 2nd game. You can check the times. I already knew we had rank 1 and that the 2nd game would count for the new month. 

May I ask why can you play people right before reset, but I cant? Clearly you guys are just mad that you didn't get rank 1. You just noob bashed all month anyways. And zigzag has been asking us 1000 questions in lobby, telling us its "proven" and that he has enough "evidence" to reset us etc. Obviously he doesn't like me so he's abusing his "powers" :) 

Edited by OhLord, 01 December 2015 - 01:34 AM.

#3 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:27 AM

For the record. Since you guys keep claiming luft made tanks but had 0 kills in the stats.

http://xwis.net/ra2/games/164/  Me vs Luft

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/games/22724/Me vs Paf replicating the exact same thing. I'm sure you cry babies can replicate it yourself. Don't forget the engy :) 

2 ref, 2 miners from war. 2 pills and some gis to defend. Stats are almost identical. Now plz grow up. 

Edited by OhLord, 01 December 2015 - 04:31 AM.

#4 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:35 AM

I know this isn't solid proof but I thought i'd share more of the blatant push. 

http://xwis.net/ra2/screenshots/8113343/ You can see here that the gems were mined after 2:04

They claim that luft went 2 miners from war. 

at 2 min, from a normal player, this is what gems look like at 2:00 http://xwis.net/ra2/screenshots/8114289/

This is how much I got to mine in 2:00 with 1 miner. SS

Using 2 miners. SS

Refer back to the original... http://xwis.net/ra2/screenshots/8113343/

Notice that there was only 1 miner mining at gems even though he made 2 miners from war and a 2nd ref.  :confused1:

Matt pressured early so why didnt luft cancel 2nd miner? 

nothing adds up.

#5 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:36 AM

Are you really saying that because Luft had 1 miner on gems instead of 2, that's evidence of a push...? Or because he didn't cancel a miner...? For one, I anti scouted him. And many people elect not to cancel a miner and just try to defend. But I engied his war. Obviously he has no chance after that. 

Funny enough, you tried to replicate the game by doing exactly what I said happened, and your stats look pretty much the exact same as ours. http://xwis.net/ra2/games/194/

This is really quite absurd. It's like me asking you why p4p4p4 lost 4 games to you in an average time of about 3.6 minutes, while you were playing on maps far bigger than LBL. Yet you think I won too quickly by rushing on lbl? lol

#6 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:56 PM

Guy's you all know this shouldn't be a discussion thread.

^*Admin to check*^

#7 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 01 December 2015 - 10:15 PM

Before zigzag bans me again:

To begin with, we beat you guys 5-2 last month when you finally played us (Would have been 5-1 but you refused to give free win when a game washed). You didn't play us again after that.

You came online today with 20 minutes left and played p4p4p4 4 quick games to pass us. With 3 minutes left, I asked luft to play me. I told him to put lbl so the game would be quick. I sold mcv after war and engied his war (get over it.).
The ladder had already reset prior to us beginning our 2nd game. You can check the times. I already knew we had rank 1 and that the 2nd game would count for the new month.

May I ask why can you play people right before reset, but I cant? Clearly you guys are just mad that you didn't get rank 1. You just noob bashed all month anyways. And zigzag has been asking us 1000 questions in lobby, telling us its "proven" and that he has enough "evidence" to reset us etc. Obviously he doesn't like me so he's abusing his "powers" :)

You can stay untill this report's done.

Explain exactly what happened in this match?

#8 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 10:49 PM

Me: Went 0 miner, sold mcv after war and made some connies. A bit after luft made first miner I pressed with tanks and my miner to his power/mcv area. He made 2 pills and some gis. My connies/engy followed to his base and I engied his war shortly after 2nd miner came out. My miner + connies killed rax and maybe power, while my tanks killed mcv/refs. 

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/games/22724/

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/games/22724/

http://xwis.net/ra2/games/194/

As you can see, I tried replicating the game with paf by doing the same thing, and stats came out very similar. Edd tried replicating it, and it also came out similar. He obviously expected the stats to come out differently, which is why he decided not to post those stats himself. You can't expect the stats to be EXACTLY replicated because you can't copy the exact movements/clicks/decisions that both players made perfectly. But they're very close. 

Now can you tell me why there's so much interest in analyzing this game? Why is Edd's 4 games right before reset vs p4p4p4, where he won in an average time of 3.6 minutes on bigger maps than lbl, not different? He rushed to win quickly. I rushed to win quickly (on a much smaller map). Could it be because you dislike me and WANT to have some reason to reset the clan I'm in? :) 

#9 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:19 PM

Luft can you answer the same question please?

#10 Hadryan

Hadryan

Corporal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 12:06 PM

Everything consistent with what mattias wrote , i made 3 gis and 3 dogs , clicked 3 miners but had to cancel the third 

made pill but engi still got in. 

the real push really happned when edd played some noob on the last mins , +3 +3 +3 ... to get ahead ,

and I understand this is personal for Jason , he hates matt and trying so hard to find an excuse to bann him :D

there are 3 solutions for this imo , they do a serie sexy vs sexxy like marsh and mikoz did or if we ignore the last minute games we seXXy clan was ahead anyways or edd and jason can move along with their life :)

#11 Hadryan

Hadryan

Corporal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 03:39 PM

Am guilty of treason and multiple war crimes and im ready to take what I deserve 

#12 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 10:32 PM

I guess there should be a new rule that says don't play anyone when the ladder is about to be reset or it = a push. So, how many minutes before the reset is it ok to play? 5 minutes? 10 minutes? As far as playing them for rank 1, we kind of already did that and we won 5-2. If we have to play them, does that mean I can take off of playing next month and then in the last minute I'll make a cheat report saying sexy cheated and demand they play me a series to determine who gets rank 1?  :hmm:

#13 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:12 PM

I don't like nor dislike matt he's an irrelevance, so take ur nonsense elsewhere and stay on topic. If I wanted Matt banned id have done it a long time ago for all the abuse he's gave players in the lobby.

This is investigated because there is a report about it...

So after watching matt go 0 miner you decided to continue and build 2 miners? Is that what your telling me?

#14 Hadryan

Hadryan

Corporal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:59 PM

He wrote to me in private message saying something like "of all the ppl on ra2 that you would f**k  with ,you had to choose matt, and other hurtfull things about matt " so your feelings about matt are clear .

the question is now why deny ? -_-

#15 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 08:05 PM

Answer the question.

#16 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 08:09 PM

So far this report has attempted to objectively investigate the circumstances of the game in question. Whatever zigzags thinks of Matt personally is irrelevant to this process.

Luft your description of the game is an honest account? You had queued 3 miners and didn't cancel any til after the second was complete?

#17 Hadryan

Hadryan

Corporal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 08:14 PM

I m not going to say anything else untill you also investigate the push edd did with p4p4up4 .

#18 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 08:15 PM

I m not going to say anything else untill you also investigate the push edd did with p4p4up4 .

In that case you will end up temporarily suspended from XWIS untill you co-operate, there isnt a cheat report about Edd. Feel free to make one.

#19 Hadryan

Hadryan

Corporal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 08:21 PM

I thought this was a democracy , innocent untill proven guilty not the other way around , i knew i needed i lawyer .

#20 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 08:23 PM

I thought this was a democracy , innocent untill proven guilty not the other way around , i knew i needed i lawyer .

So what u refuse to co-operate and we just let you walk away? Answer the question.

#21 Hadryan

Hadryan

Corporal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 08:32 PM

So what u refuse to co-operate and we just let you walk away? Answer the question.

How long is the suspention ? ill answer a question with a question if you gonna be a kid and delete my comments -_-

Here it begins again :D i missed the fake identities and the chase of admins :D i have decent amount of serials now i can use and you admins should catch me like old times <3 

#22 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 08:33 PM

How long is the suspention ? ill answer a question with a question if you gonna be a kid and delete my comments -_-

'I heard what you said but you did not use the magic word ? hint " please" '

I asked you a question, under XWIS rules you are obliged to co-operate with any cheat report's involving yourself, your clearly trying to avoid this... Im not going to sit here and put up with your trolling. 

#23 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 03:04 AM

Someones guilty.1st why would you go allies vs sov on lbl? then why would you go 2 miners with the scenario given.

I guess Frank and Paf both pushed for Tomi then too, right? Except they did that on meat grinder. Hmm that's even more suspicious. I have called you stupid many times, yes. But only because you are :) 

So, Zigzag keeps deleting our questions that are pertinent to this topic, but wants to get mad that Luft wont answer his? Anyways, if I wanted to push for pts I could easily just tell someone to quit in 10sec and say they were giving me a free win from a washed game. You would never prove that. This was a normal game. As I mentioned in the first sentence, playing allies on lbl is obviously not illegal. Playing right before reset is not illegal. Rushing and/or engying a war is not illegal. 

If you want to pretend this is a push then just give them rank 1 lol. But don't pretend like any of your questions haven't already been answered multiple times, or that your decision will be impartial :) 

#24 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 04:35 PM

Re-opened.

^^WIP^^

#25 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG