1 reply to this topic

#1 Nadzzz1

Nadzzz1

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:51 PM

Hello guys , so i started today Ra2 multiplayer i downloaded it from origin , after i downloaded the multiplayer.exe for it .. then i did put my serial on the website , gave me the password , i joined the game custom match and did put my username and password of xwis, after i saw many games i tried to join one when we accept and he starts , Connecting to players appeared i clicked on my name and after that the game stucks or something like connection , my internet is good , i tried to create a game and the same thing happened , can anyone please help me ? thanks 

#2 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 02:58 PM

Hi and welcome.

Firstly, you do not need to click on your name at the player connection screen.

Secondly, i would recommend downloading the XWIS download of the game, which includes extra maps as well as anti cheat measures, found here: http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/177134-downloads/

If, after using the XWIS version, you are still experiencing connection problems, try the following:

• Check that mph.exe is allowed through your firewalls
  • If present, remove 'wsock32.dll' from your game directory
  • If you are still experiencing connection problems you may need to set up a DMZ connection through your router. The process for this can vary depending on your router make and model. Use google to search for a walkthrough or look here
  • Occasionally anti virus programmes may delete mph.exe from your game directory. Go to your game directory and check that this file is still present, if it isn't run the installer again. If it is still not there after this, download mph.exe separately and configure your anti virus software.

Edited by hardman, 28 November 2015 - 03:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users