11 replies to this topic

#1 Shameless

Shameless

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 03:08 AM

When i try to start a game with my friends, the game crashes. Happens to my friends too. We use windows 7, 8 and 10

Edited by Shameless, 20 November 2015 - 03:11 AM.

#2 Krutshev

Krutshev

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 03:13 AM

I get the same problem too. When i try to play with a friend, sometimes it says it couldnt connect and sometimes it just goes back to where i choose custom map. I searched the forum, and tried almost everything, like aplying the firewall exception, running as administrator and so on. Any ideas?

#3 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 03:52 PM

Perhaps do you get any error? Cuz you just told us the game crashed but many things may crash the game starting by the use of cheats.

Dont get me wrong, Im not saying that you are cheating. But we need to know exactly whats going on.

#4 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 03:58 PM

When i try to start a game with my friends, the game crashes. Happens to my friends too. We use windows 7, 8 and 10

Can you give us some extra details please. When you say crash do you mean after the game has started you get an error or a disconnection screen? Or do you mean you cannot connect to your friend? What version of the game are you using (Origin/xwis download/other)?

If you have access to all windows OS like you say then Windows 7 is best. 

I get the same problem too. When i try to play with a friend, sometimes it says it couldnt connect and sometimes it just goes back to where i choose custom map. I searched the forum, and tried almost everything, like aplying the firewall exception, running as administrator and so on. Any ideas?

You say it is the same problem but is it? It seems you have a connection issue rather then the game crashing. Could you please make your own topic detailing your problem with all the details asked here: http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/181682-important-please-read-before-creating-a-support-topic/

#5 Shameless

Shameless

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 04:15 PM

The game closes, and we cant see the error. 

We download both files from here to play online and installed both. We are using origin. The version is 1.001 i think, not sure. I have windows 8.1. we tried to play both ra2 and ra2 yuri, but crashes everytime. They have 7 and 10

We tried compatible mode, but still didnt work. We can play the campaign, but online we can't. 

We all use the same model of the router (we have the same internet companie). i think its Technicolor TG784n v3 for all of us.

IF there is anything more you need to know, just ask

Edited by Shameless, 20 November 2015 - 04:20 PM.

#6 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 05:24 PM

At what point does the game close? When you try to connect, after the loading screen, or once the game has physically started?

Are you trying to play through the same router? i.e. in same house?

#7 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 06:12 PM

Try the following on Windows 7.

Install the game client found on the site here on XWIS.

After installing apply the patch from here : http://cncftw.com/Data/2_Patches/RA2_Unofficial_Patch_v1.6.8.exe

Make sure to run all installers and the game as an administrator, also that you're installing both of them in the same exact directory.

#8 Shameless

Shameless

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 08:11 PM

The game crashes after we play "start" button. And no, we are not in the same house. Just same companie

#9 Krutshev

Krutshev

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 01:40 AM

I got it to work. I Installed the patch mentioned in the previous comments. Just replaced all items in my game directory with those of the unoficial patch and the game went fine, THx for your time!

#10 Shameless

Shameless

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 01:49 AM

Try the following on Windows 7.

Install the game client found on the site here on XWIS.

After installing apply the patch from here : http://cncftw.com/Data/2_Patches/RA2_Unofficial_Patch_v1.6.8.exe

Make sure to run all installers and the game as an administrator, also that you're installing both of them in the same exact directory.

I think it worked for my friend. Ill try the same on mine. Thanks :D

#11 Shameless

Shameless

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 02:08 PM

For me it didnt work. Its right after start button. It just shows "Conecting to players" And the little red dots dont light and the game crashes

Edited by Shameless, 21 November 2015 - 04:07 PM.

#12 Shameless

Shameless

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:45 PM

This is the error folder. Occurs an iternal error

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users