4 replies to this topic

#1 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:54 AM

My game freezes quite often. The cursor in RA2 can still be moved but the game totally freezes (I can't move the screen or select anything).

I have Windows 7 and I run "game.exe" with these compatibility settings:

• Windows XP SP2
  • Disable desktop composition

Should I select a different compatibility mode or set Windows to 16-bit color mode while playing? I guess I could try forcing the process's affinity to 1 core but how can I make sure I select a physical core and not a hyper threaded one? I don't run anything else except Media Player, Skype and Browser.

It already happened twice today. In a QM and in a 2v2 FFG, so it's frequent enough to be of concern.

My next question is regarding HoF eligibility, this is the QM where my game froze: http://xwis.net/ra2/games/10890/

The guy said his game froze too, yet he waited it out and got the points... I think we haven't even placed refineries yet.

Can I still get HoF with that nickname despite no screenshots being uploaded for that game (because the game froze and I obviously had to end the task)?

Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails

• taskmanager.png
  • xxchasexx.png

Edited by Sustanon, 15 November 2015 - 04:27 AM.

#2 GAM3R01

GAM3R01

GOT BORED !

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • XWIS Name: GAM3R

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:38 PM

try to decrease ur reso :p

#3 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 12:28 PM

Well, I seem to have fixed the issue. I played a bunch more games yesterday (FFGs too) and I haven't gotten freezes since: http://xwis.net/ra2/pl/veronicas/

I'd still like to know whether that nickname is eligible for HoF because during this QM my game froze and hence no screenshots were uploaded (if it eases your mind, the game lasted only 40 seconds and the guy waited out the 2 minutes to get his points): http://xwis.net/ra2/games/10890/

#4 GAM3R01

GAM3R01

GOT BORED !

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • XWIS Name: GAM3R

Posted 16 November 2015 - 01:47 PM

i need help too , my xwis gameplay is too laggy and have a lot of delay i play with the same client on gr and there's no delay at all any fixes ? although the delay wasn't as much as this before

#5 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 04:04 PM

i need help too , my xwis gameplay is too laggy and have a lot of delay i play with the same client on gr and there's no delay at all any fixes ? although the delay wasn't as much as this before

Make your own topic detailing your set up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users