10 replies to this topic

#1 xact

xact

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 06:41 PM

We played in Heartland and i rushed him with some gatts and a magnetron.

I let his miner fall to his ore refinery when suddenly the connection "was gone". 

stats:

http://xwis.net/yr/games/6353/

Unbenannt.png Unbenannt2.png

After i saw the d/c screen i was sure that he would use the d/c win hack cause the bar still was green and full as you can see in the first screen.

The second screen proves that i was connected at this time, cause I've got a response from the server.

He told me that he is an admin from xwis, but i think it's proof enough that he has cheated at this time.

Edited by xact, 08 November 2015 - 06:45 PM.

#2 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 08 November 2015 - 06:47 PM

for future reference /r/dpl is needed after the count down to prove you were the last connected.

and the last one connected gets the win, i have no reason to cheat you.

gg

#3 xact

xact

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 06:53 PM

as you can see in the right picture, the screen was frozen already. When the screen is frozen, the connection of you or me must has been gone?!

So if i would have lost my connection, how could i connect to xwis at this time then???

Edited by xact, 08 November 2015 - 06:56 PM.

#4 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 06:57 PM

for future reference /r/dpl is needed after the count down to prove you were the last connected.

#5 xact

xact

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:01 PM

lol.. tell me, how do you explain the right screenshot ???

#6 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:04 PM

you took the screen shot when the game d/ced out for both of us and used /r/dpl, that happens.

you fail to realize you need it after countdown in order to prove you were the last connected to server (hence you lost points, you probably were not)

it's an unfortunate event you lost points i guess, but i can not help that nor do i care, i have no reason to cheat you....

i am curious what the text you left out of you right ss is, starts with a C.....could i possibably say something along the lines of Connection Lost, could be wrong though.

#7 xact

xact

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:07 PM

you took the screen shot when the game d/ced out for both of us and used /r/dpl, that happens.

you fail to realize you need it after countdown in order to prove you were the last connected to server (hence you lost points, you probably were not)

it's an unfortunate event you lost points i guess, but i can not help that nor do i care, i have no reason to cheat you....

i am curious what the text you left out of you right ss is, starts with a C.....could i possibably say something along the lines of Connection Lost, could be wrong though.

I've typed in the /r/dpl when the screen got frozen and i've taken the right ss after the d/c screen.

Edited by xact, 08 November 2015 - 07:08 PM.

#8 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:09 PM

I've typed in the /r/dpl when the screen got frozen and i've taken the right ss after the d/c screen.

your screen froze at the end of the count down? if so....don't you think it was an issue on you?

#9 xact

xact

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:15 PM

it was immediately after the d/c screen timed out, you can still see the frozen screen then.

No it wasn't. If it were a mistake of mine, I wouldn't report and i wouldn't see a green bar like on the left ss.

#10 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 06 December 2015 - 01:29 AM

^^TBI^^

#11 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:12 PM

it was immediately after the d/c screen timed out, you can still see the frozen screen then.
No it wasn't. If it were a mistake of mine, I wouldn't report and i wouldn't see a green bar like on the left ss.

Even when you dc on your end there is a green bar showing, regardless if you dc or caused the error. That's why marsh said it's on your end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users