#1 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 21 October 2015 - 05:53 PM

I recommend this guy to be placed in the bounty hunter group. He's on top of everything. Haven't seen someone so dedicated to catching cheaters in a while. 

You have my vote.  :thumbsup:

#2 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 07:49 PM

His cheat reports are pretty bad, maybe once he understands how to make them, yeah.

#3 erbe58

erbe58

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • XWIS Name: rb58o

Posted 21 October 2015 - 07:56 PM

His cheat reports are pretty bad, maybe once he understands how to make them, yeah.

LOL, and please, than tell WHAT is bad ! ?? do you anything miss, exept xgs, because it dont run at my system ?

only< say:  is bad, and not tell what, ;-)  that is bad ;-)

if anyone know, what you dont like, than it can be changed maybe ( but how ever, if you followed the last posts, you know, i will nomore do an cheatreport for next time ;-) )

#4 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 07:59 PM

Reports can be worked on. He already has the dedication which is the most important part.

erbe, there's a proper way to make a cheat report. It's posted here http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/forum-49/announcement-18-cheat-reports-service-how-to-report-a-cheater/

I know that English isn't your first language but, you might have to work on your grammar too :p  You type in code!

#5 erbe58

erbe58

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 08:08 PM

:p lol, i know grammar too, but since im out of the Army, i have no more exercise with the language ;-) 10 years inside US army, now about 20 already outsite ;-)  ;-) Look my pic;-) thats really me ;-)

and my typing code is : to type to fast ;-) and keyboard is dmmaged ;-) :p

#6 VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 08:23 PM

Yes, lets focus on getting rid of all the noobs that just got here. 

Stupid topic. 

#7 erbe58

erbe58

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:05 PM

Stupid topic. 

stupid post  maybe ?

#8 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:25 PM

haha

Edd i am with you.

Yes, lets focus on getting rid of all the noobs that just got here. 

Matt relax....

:p lol, i know grammar too, but since im out of the Army, i have no more exercise with the language ;-) 10 years inside US army, now about 20 already outsite ;-)  ;-) Look my pic;-) thats really me ;-)

and my typing code is : to type to fast ;-) and keyboard is dmmaged ;-) :p

i was in army too

Dutch ARmie

#9 erbe58

erbe58

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:33 PM

i was in army too

Dutch ARmie

LOL, more interesting, to be as an german with  american uniform inside US Army ;-) and drive and repair battle tanks ;-) the good ols M60 :-) and all others too, Howitzer, M109 , M110, but the moste liked ( for me) was the M113 :-) :p

have had drive license for that all, have had weapon license for m16 ! ;-)  seems not only france has had foreign legionaire, ! ;-) USA have had it too ;-) :p

Edited by erbe58, 21 October 2015 - 09:35 PM.

#10 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:43 PM

haha

i was sharpshooter at m16

300 infantry guys tried the test 30 bullets 26 hits required i rammed down the turrets so hard my lieutanant couldnt believe his eyes n was damn proud laughing shaking hands lol

only 2 managed some 11 years old corporal n me

army was so cool best job i ever had!

g'night.

#11 erbe58

erbe58

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:48 PM

i was sharpshooter at m16

army was so cool best job i ever had!

agree: beste job ever, and i liked more to drive in bad terain with M113, than to shoot with my M16 ;-)

#12 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:50 PM

to emotional, pass.

#13 erbe58

erbe58

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 10:07 PM

to emotional, pass.

after a few PM to you( and not all 10 min like you said ) , to look at report, after you proven any newer reports at once, your answer was i do it to monday! i wished nice weekend, and wait  from monday tot wednesday, nothing happend, than answers was coming , you cant do it!  you was the cause, why i was getting emotional and angry , that i said, i del all reports of me, and will never do an cheat report !

and if i make pm , all time i say: if you have a bit time , please take a look ! i said that to you ad others admins too, if i have had to pm for a bandodger or suspect player or anything ! usual im all time friendly !

and, if you mean, you cant make it proven yourself, maybe not enough experience or so, you could answer at once , you need an look of an other first, so i  would have been satisfied !

But no answer and no reaction at all, that was  what make me emotional and angry  for my wast time !

Edited by erbe58, 21 October 2015 - 10:09 PM.

#14 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 10:20 PM

see way to emotional....

#15 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 10:26 PM

to emotional, pass.

see way to emotional....

Very constructive. Thanks for the input.

#16 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 21 October 2015 - 10:31 PM

He will not be currently be considered as a Bounty hunter. I had previously considered him as he is eager. However he has a poor attitude, expects staff to meet his time frame and needs to be told the same thing 9-10 times before the penny drops.

There are better available candidates.
That bieng sayed if anyone is interested in bieng a bounty hunter shoot me a PM.

#17 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 21 October 2015 - 10:41 PM

im still interested in being olaf's right hand and his autograph, but meh ive been rejected more times than ive been rejected from girls, so fuck it.

#18 erbe58

erbe58

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 10:51 PM

@zigzag :as im said any times;-) im not interested yet, and wasnt interested earlier ;-)  i told you in PM already before i was such angry  !

Edited by erbe58, 21 October 2015 - 10:51 PM.

#19 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 10:55 PM

LOL, and please, than tell WHAT is bad ! ?? do you anything miss, exept xgs, because it dont run at my system ?

only< say:  is bad, and not tell what, ;-)  that is bad ;-)

if anyone know, what you dont like, than it can be changed maybe ( but how ever, if you followed the last posts, you know, i will nomore do an cheatreport for next time ;-) )

The way you type is extremely annoying. You also leave out quite a bit of relevant information needed to process a report and also include a bunch of stuff that is unnecessary. 

Anyways, keep it up and continue to get better and I'm all for you being in bounty hunter, as Edd said, you already have the drive, now just get the skills.

#20 VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:11 PM

He will not be currently be considered as a Bounty hunter.

Oh my god. 

#21 erbe58

erbe58

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:27 PM

The way you type is extremely annoying.

agree for the last posts, after i was such angry ! but give me  an exemple,in which orf my reports i type annoying?

You also leave out quite a bit of relevant information needed to process a report and also include a bunch of stuff that is unnecessary.

Which infos was missing in my reports ? i wrote nick, was happend, maybe where i found it, have all screenshoots with it, even SS from stats , the copied States, ok, but no xgs, because it dont run at my system ! was at which report was unnessesary ?  Give me the link to that report , so i can see , maybe for  later future if i do an report any time again,what you mean, it wasnt necessary !

if i wasnt sure, i didnt post an cheatreport ! The last ( who made me such angry,) i posted first in fairplay, because i didnt know how to see, with or without crates ! after i have had an answer , i postet it in cheatreport, and ok, it wasn necessary to wrote to that report , why i know now without crates and did the link inside! mabe thats you mean with not necessary ? That was the only post i think, i have had anything in it, was not exact was  for that game !

#22 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:30 PM

Oh my god.

ZigZag will suffice.

#23 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:48 PM

Very constructive. Thanks for the input.

wasn't posting to be constructive, I posted my opinion, the guy has way to many emotions on a gaming forum.

#24 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 22 October 2015 - 12:40 AM

well she might has her period who knows, either way kinda annoying/boring person

#25 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 06:01 PM

I had previously considered him as he is eager. However he has a poor attitude, expects staff to meet his time frame and needs to be told the same thing 9-10 times before the penny drops.

I disagree.

The way you type is extremely annoying. 

It is different.

wasn't posting to be constructive, I posted my opinion, the guy has way to many emotions on a gaming forum.

Who's waiting for your opinion and who says it is a guy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users