BoCa

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 02:08 PM

i open same topic in support forum but i thought i should open here to:

Hey guys, i got two problems with RA2..

1. i cant record game match.. any software of records (bandicam, action, fraps..) not work.. i start the record, we play and everything is good.

but when i open the video file, its only have the sound of the game.. the video itself freeze on the first screen since the record started.. it worked very good before 1 month and then its not work good at all.. i even format my compiuter, and reinstall the game (Xwis version, not origin or something else)

nothing works.

2. i got friends that they haven't xwis account so we play together in GameRanger.. since the problem with the video records started, i cannot hosting RA2.. when i press "start" its entering me to the game, but the other people see "waiting for host" and they cannot entering..

i'm pretty sure that the 2 problems connected one each other...

and something else, where i can find the xwis maps file? i wanna try to install other version of ra2 but not from xwis and i want the maps..

thanks alot and i hope someone know how to fix my problems =\

Edited by BoCa, 14 October 2015 - 02:10 PM.

#2 KeepCalmGen

KeepCalmGen

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • XWIS Name: Genesis

Posted 17 October 2015 - 08:26 PM

well, about GR problem no one will answer you here.

better try asking GR players, but you can live with it don't ya?

about recording i did saw something might help, and even recorded 1 or 2 games, but since then it doesn't work, i blame my laptop for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=besUFijCFsc

you know not all friends doesn't have xwis :)

and the funny think about it now, that even those who dosnt have can just get serial from origin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users